Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Inch has definitely gone off to the garage to crack one off reading the Hinchers sycophantic DMs

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I am sure in the Kids alternative WhatsApp group (that we all know definitely exists) they vocalise how sick they are of those wedding photos too 😂 I imagine she is the worst kind of friend, high maintenance and always seeking reassurance
I bet that does exist.

“What did she give you?”
“Half a bottle of Harpic!”
“Cheeky bitch!”

• Haha

LT2201

VIP Member
Can I just say, if her after pains are still 'crazy' after this long, she needs to see a doctor urgently. Yes they're awful but should last 10 days max. I actually think she has munchausens.
I think it's just poor me syndrome. She plays at being little girl lost, poor Sophie. I think part of her doing this is so that she thinks if she portrays herself in this way she can't be held accountable for things she's done and that's why they're never acknowledged. Like the sink thing, the zoflora thing, the vase on the cooker and so on. I also think she capitalises on it too, like when Ronnie was born and she portrayed this magical fairytale of what it's like to have a newborn but then when she's got a book to sell she has PND. It just feels like there's very little genuine about her and I honestly don't understand how people connect to her like they do, feeling like they're her friend because they don't know her, not the real her and I'm not even sure she knows herself who the real her is anymore.

• Heart

Louk

VIP Member
Maybe the film of her looking pissed off in the tent is the actual footage of her learning that her "bestie" had the audacity to conceive a girl, thereby ruining the creepy twinning they could have merched.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ijustdontbelieveit

Hasn't it been suggested on here previously that she does lots of "woe is me" posts to get the huns onside prior to making a big announcement? Wonder if she's doing it now because a new house reveal is imminent?

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
That's standard for kids ain't it, they always draw on the walls at some point! Crayons and pens definitely not allowed in the Hinch household. 😏
And stickers that come with children’s magazines my son turns 21 next wk & I’ll never forget finding Bear in The Big Blue House stickers in places I didn’t think was imaginable or in places he could reach, the little shit 😂

• Haha

Lurker124

A little bit off topic but…..

I always do a little memory photo album/box for my kids big birthdays, 18th, 21st, 30th.

It was my youngest sons 30th yesterday and his fiancee has kicked off with him because one of the photos was his first holiday romance. He was 12/13 she was 15. Stunning little girl with amazing boobs. His fiancee is very flat chested so that might be why she’s kicked off 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway, I can just imagine our Sopha kicking off about Jamies past relationships even if they were little teenage holiday romances.

I can see her being jealous of anyone who was in Jamies life before her, even just friends.

I know Jamies mam and dad probably dont want to be posted all over the internet but that doesn't stop them being mentioned… but they never hardly even acknowledge they exist.
Weird fucking flex but ok...

• Haha

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Urgh, Jamie's stories. The desperation to keep themselves in the spotlight is just blurgh. They need to just accept that they're boring and move on and maybe actually start enjoying their kids. When I joined tattle I'd only read and post about Hinch, now I barely come on here I've branched out to other zelebs 🤣

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Someone on Hinches comment has said she should be called Lillie, so she will be called Pickle-Lillie. I sincerely hope it’s a Tattler taking the piss 🤣
The thing is. I was going to scroll through the comments to look for gems but cos Stacey gets so many comments on her posts I just couldn’t be bothered to Wade through them all. It’s easier with hinch. Only 3k comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Can I just say, if her after pains are still 'crazy' after this long, she needs to see a doctor urgently. Yes they're awful but should last 10 days max. I actually think she has munchausens.

DisgruntledPelicans

All hinch does is spout buzz words. She tries to be "genuine" and speak of the reality of motherhood but she fails spectacularly because all she is saying is what she *thinks* her sheep wants to hear. She never expands on what she says which then comes across as unauthentic.

For example...

She's nervous - nervous about what? Impending baby vaccines? Ronnie going to nursery? Switching from breast feeding to combo?

She feels guilty - what kind of guilt...guilty you have to split your attention between Ron and len? Guilty for snapping at inch? Guilty for being on "mat leave"?

Can't balance out a routine - Is Lonnie a colicky baby? Is Ronnie not adjusting well?

After pains - where?

It would be unbelievably easy to get decent fucking engagement if she just for once expanded on this kind of shit.

She never does is why I believe she's a big fat liar

I think she will come out and say she is guilty for giving up breastfeeding. That's why she put that her boys have "full tummies"

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She’s struggling but still has time to follow hair and make up accounts and prob sit upstairs on her own to play dress up with their methods for hours at end.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210621-120731_Facebook.jpg
I bet that does exist.

“What did she give you?”
“Half a bottle of Harpic!”
“Cheeky bitch!”
I remember her face book when she was always seeking validation.Wasn't just her "kids"-cousins and extended family too.
She started acting like this when she had her gastric
Procedure done.
Pics like these are weird imo

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Jeez, another woe is me post with plinky plonky music. Everything is enough 🙄 blah blah blah. She has no content, nothing of any substance. Makes out that she’s the only woman to have had 2 kids. There are millions of women out there doing it alone every day, millions more that don’t have their jobless hubby’s and a fredafiddlefingers on call 24/7. Just get on with it and stop with the stupid, self indulgent crap posts

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
You know what i find really odd, Ive never ever seen a photo of little Ron up taking pride on the mantle piece… you know like your average proud mother does. Infact I don’t think the little love has a photo up on that house.

sophas face is everywhere on those fuxking books though.
Even the dog in his Easter bonnet and willy on display for all has a framed photo.

• Haha
  • Sick