Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JMS123

Chatty Member
Appreciate that we all have a tendency to encourage our children to do the activities we enjoy(ed). But not every child is sporty, artistic, musical or whatever. I have a feeling that Jamie in particular wants a loud, extrovert proper Essex lad like himself that loves football and chatting up “birds”. From the bits we see of Ronnie, he seems a quiet child who would probably enjoy different activities than cleaning with his mummazzz and playing football with “show us your jugs laydieezz” dad.

Reactions: 25

Babybail93

VIP Member
Wish she’d do something with that disgusting birds nest hair 🤮 just because she’s a mum of two doesn’t mean she has to be a skank 🤮 she’s not washed her hair but put lashes and makeup on? So she’s not even showered that’s gross
She always looks like she needs a bloody good hose down in the garden! I’m getting scents of fag, impulse, yeast, sweaty arse crack and mint imperial

• Haha
  • Sick

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Typical woe is me attention seeking post 🙄 make the sheep feel sorry for her and she doesn’t get forgotten 🙄 get a grip soph you silly bitch

Therealist

VIP Member
Not trying to be funny but she genuinely seemed so much happier when it was just her, Jamie, the dog and her insta account. Sure she tries to portray that her life is complete now and she’s living her “mum of boys dream” but I don’t believe any of it for a second. She probably enjoys the free gifts that’s about it
My current theory about what’s happened is; She promised herself she’ll do things different this time with Lennie but the worst has happened & she still feels like she did Ronnie. Zero bond.
That’s probably what the guilt is really about.

All that bathing him in the lounge is prob being supervised by ma & Jamie in an attempt to help her, we’re just not getting told that bit.

If that is the case they’re all bloody disgusting. Why film it?! Full focus should be on them poor boys & that mad cows mental state. Fuck Instagram

• Heart

sarja81

VIP Member
I don’t think Soph would want a girl she is the princess!!!!
She will be more annoyed and irritated by the attention this is taking from her.

Sunday or Monday she will be having her breakdown!
She will be claiming alsorts to get back some attention.

I suspect hinch farm will be later this year, around SS upcoming birth announcement.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Crazy after pains? Jesus man the kids about 6 months in real time, get over it. I think she failed at being a mum the minute she started saying mummaz hansnomz manz, mummaz tuffters. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
She talks over him and dismisses him in that video he’s an actual embarrassment trying to drum up some trade with the shoppers. He’s an absolute arse hole

• Haha

zeatrix83

VIP Member
She is ready to deck him hunnay!View attachment 649446
Tbh that would be my permanent face if I had to listen to his shit all day too. He honestly thinks he is hilarious and her shoppers, sorry Hinchers are bigging up his ego by telling him he is. In the video he is trying to be funny, she is trying to do her default 'I got this from such n such a place and it's so good' that the pair of them are talking over one another at one point. Poor Lenor looks fed up between them.

• Haha
  • Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I see Fabulous mag have got a ‘see inside Mrs Hinch’s home’ article. Err what’s the point everyones seen it 🙄

• Haha

Cat87

VIP Member
Soooo have I got this right?

They fill the amazing collapsable bath up in the kitchen, carry it through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room and into the front room.

Bath Lonnie.

Then carry the full bath through the front room, through the dining room, down the passage, into the kitchen and empty the water out.

Then carry the empty bath back through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room back into the front room and store the wet sponge thing in the collapsable bath ready for the next bath time 🤯🤯

But Lonnie has an en suite in his nursery 🤦🏽‍♀️
What a pair of Fannies….

• Haha
Reactions: 24

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I'd say that's the least of Ronnies worries to be honest
I wish she would be relatable and address it though. I’m not talking about milk from a bottle. I totally get that’s a comfort thing. I’m still breastfeeding my two year old so I GET COMFORT. But drinking water from a bottle during the day could be changed. It could become a munchkin or whatever. And if it can’t be she COULD SAY. She could say “guyyyzzs Ronnie just will not drink from a cup. Have any of you got any tips for encouraging him to do it.” Nope. Instead she claimed that he drank from a munchkin for a day. Then claimed it that they were disgusting because she didn’t realise they came apart to be cleaned, yet they so obviously come apart. They got through a dishwasher like a ducking dream. They are so insanely easy to keep clean.
Again and again when the day time bottle comes up we generally go back to “it doesn’t spill as easy as a cup so she’s done it to stop him making a mess” which if that is true is despicable.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Oh my fucking god, what a load of unnecessary shite to bath a newborn baby. Does she have separation anxiety from her couch that she can’t be away from it or something. For fuck sake. And fine, if she’s bathing him in the living room fine, but what’s with all the extra paraphernalia?? A fucking £60 blanket to put the bath on?? Why not use a towel?!! I thought even she seemed a bit embarrassed by Inch at the beginning of the video him and his creepy giggle and annoying voice but they both got into the sales swing soon enough didn’t they? Pair of wallopers are made for each other
Edit to add agree with all of you that she looks bloody miserable but I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest. She’s either not happy at home with the kids or she’s realising her career has flopped
Trouble in "paradise" she sounds as fed up with dickhead as we do. She's defo unhappy. Miserable. Sulky. Sad. BOOOOORRRING

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Somehow she found my second account and blocked that too! So she is definitely reading here because I wrote last night, you can block me but I still see you zopha, I have a second account 😂
So she's blocked that one too but I have no idea how she's figured it out as I literally follow random people and only follow about 40! I dont even follow my own main account!
Ha you're joking! We all knew she reads here but now we KNOW she reads here. Did your second account have the same name as your first ? Sad cunt would of just searched the same name she blocked after reading you have 2 on here. What a sad little woman... What did you say to get blocked?

Ok, it’s been 21 years since I gave birth so maybe things have changed but can someone explain to me why you would bath your baby in a collapsible bath in the middle of the living room instead of, oh I don’t know, in an actual bath?
Because she's a dickhead

• Haha