Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes just googled it. To be fair that’s a decent present. If I’d known they existed I would have got one for my son when he turned 2. Instead I got him a second hand balance bike. it did the job though!
This Trybike costs £105-140. So was that as well as the digger hinch 😉😉.
Also what’s this outside the gazebo?
Haven't seen the digger since.

Reactions: 14
Yes just googled it. To be fair that’s a decent present. If I’d known they existed I would have got one for my son when he turned 2. Instead I got him a second hand balance bike. it did the job though!
This Trybike costs £105-140. So was that as well as the digger hinch 😉😉.
Also what’s this outside the gazebo?
I think it's the gondola to Fiddles-upgraded from the zip wire

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dunno what's come over me but I really felt sad for Soph sat outside in the rain all on her own. Why is he even filming that and not asking if she's OK? Like she really doesn't seem OK there.

She looks proper stressed out clawing at her neck like that.
That’s what she wants people to believe! Totally fake!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She moves like she's possessed, obviously it's because she knows she's being filmed. I just feel like it's all a set up again, I can't feel sorry for her because It just feels like that's what she wants.

Reactions: 25
She looks crazy in his latest videos. Quite disturbing to watch

Reactions: 13
The bike is a good gift but my first impression is why the OTT digger? The bike is a perfect 2nd birthday gift. Is it because she needed something showy for the gram?? ‘Oh look.. this will make a good grid post with Ron sat in on!!’ 🙄 ‘I can theme it like Kim K

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did he say it's been belting/pelting daaan?
Na i'aint.it's been annoying rain,wot i call "wet rain".
Doin' da Maldon Walk ...oi!
🎵🎹 Ev'ry one rand the Joanna nah.'ere we go
Any time you're Maldon Way
Any evening any day
You'll find them 4/5🐶?
Doin' the Mordan walk oi!
Always little Fiddle's gal
Wif her little Mordan pal
You'll find 'em all
Doing the mawdon walk..oi!
Ev'rythings FREE & easy
Doing as day well pleasy
Once you get daaan Mouldon way
Any evening,any day
You'll find 'em all
Doing the Maldon walk...oi!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The gazebo makes the place look even more like a pub garden than usual!
Anyhow I thought they said they were going to use the pergola in all weathers when it was built?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The gazebo makes the place look even more like a pub garden than usual!
Anyhow I thought they said they were going to use the pergola in all weathers when it was built?
That perGOLA was something to Lob cash at for 5 minutes of engagement 🤣 probably rotting away

Reactions: 17
Re the buggy - you can get a newborn insert for the seat attachment on that pram that means you can pop them in when they’re smaller. It’s easier to use if you have a second child on a buggy board or second seat. So she could be using that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.