Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle0120 completely agree with everything you’ve said. I appreciate we’ve all been taken in on the sympathy card before and bam, straight back to (another) nursery tour or shameless selling. I can’t explain it but I get the feeling that not all is well and they have two young children to look after. I think keeping up the Mrs Hinch persona is becoming increasingly onerous and she’s struggling to cope.

Yes, I know she has a retinue of helpers and plenty of money but I think the reality of two small children and the effort of maintaining the facade of her kind of fake perfection is starting to create some serious issues in their household. Jamie should step in, take their family off Instagram, let Ronnie have the help he needs in private and realise that there’s more to life than a sleazy pay off for pushing a thousand different cleaning products. Because the money train isn’t going to last that much longer and they won’t get back these early years of Rennie and Lonnie.

Reactions: 27
I honestly don't remember who this person is or why I follow them so I've blurred their name but may I present to you... Senora Hinch 🇪🇸

Screenshot_20210630_094042.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
❤ agree 100%. Conniving fake witch. Aided abetted and directed by her greedy nobhead husband. Nothing is put online without her knowledge & agreement, the pair of them always plotting and planning the next move to benefit themselves.
He's filming her because she's asked him to. She's very astute and she's using him to draw attention to herself from her followers. She's pathetic!

I've just watched Inch's story again and I am in absolutely no doubt that she knew he was filming her. She was bloody desperate to look at the camera, made more obvious by the exaggerated way she kept turning her head away from it! No way does she like to go outside by herself and sit in the "marquee" to reflect on the madness - I'm not sure what madness he was referring to -because isn't she always ready to settle down, light a wax melt and get cosy? What was happening there was her 100% attention seeking and a good way to do it is by getting Inch to pretend he's caught her off guard. It's as predictable as night follows day! She is no longer the cleaning sensation she used to be, her account is nothing more now than showing her children to all and sundry, writing and answering messages to herself, and random quotes she plagiarizes from the internet. She desperately needs the pity and attention from her followers and no doubt she'll get it but I can't help thinking it just won't be enough to put her back at the top of the Instagram game. I really hope her time is up because she's a devious and duplicitous woman and she's certainly not fooling me!

Reactions: 12
Just to make a note - those captions on Inches stories are auto generated. He pronounced it as "free lions", so that's what it generated for him. Now Christ, please stop mentioning it guyzzzzz 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
😂😂😂😂 She written the caption in English Sophie.. Why... Why reply in another language...

Anyone know what she said???
it’s literal translation is
I love you so much honey I always have done it always will my beautiful friend

eta that response makes no fuckin sense to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That bike must be Lenors! Surely he can ride one by now 🤯
Ronnies only 2, that's about the right age for the balance bit still.
My 3 year old preferred the balance bit over the bike bit up until a couple month ago and she could ride the bike part just fine, it was just her preference. There's a boy in my 4 year olds nursery class who still goes to school that we see every morning zooming on his balance bike - it's definitely not a age restricted thing. Xo

Piss off does it really 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6

It makes no sense because Google translate never quite gets it right.

• Haha
It makes no sense because Google translate never quite gets it right.
I also mean the context of the original post it’s self… what an odd thing to say back to a person pouring their heart out about a terrible (I can only guess) accident

but your so right, google isn’t the one sopha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she gone down followers? I noticed it’s 4.1, and I’m not sure why but I thought she was on higher than that?

Reactions: 3
That bike must be Lenors! Surely he can ride one by now 🤯
This upsets me, the poor boy is barely 2 and being shamed because he can't ride a bike. My grandson is nearly 3 and can't ride his balance bike, because he has delays. He is non verbal too. When we try to get him to play with his bike he just panics. No shame in it, I'm sure he'll be riding by the time he's 15 🤷‍♀️ And if not, so what?

Has she gone down followers? I noticed it’s 4.1, and I’m not sure why but I thought she was on higher than that?
No no, Sopha has remained at a steady 4.1 bots followers for the last few months. Maybe you've mistaken her with Stacey Solomon - Grinch's best friend - who always seems to out do every bleeping thing Grinch does. SS has 4.5mil followers, but there's no hard feelings and they're still besties. I'm fankyou

This upsets me, the poor boy is barely 2 and being shamed because he can't ride a bike. My grandson is nearly 3 and can't ride his balance bike, because he has delays. He is non verbal too. When we try to get him to play with his bike he just panics. Nobshame in it, I'm sure he'll be riding by the time he's 15 🤷‍♀️ And if not, so what?
I think the poster was referring to Hinchessouschef's theory that Lennie was born months ago and is in fact a toddler now.

• Haha
This upsets me, the poor boy is barely 2 and being shamed because he can't ride a bike. My grandson is nearly 3 and can't ride his balance bike, because he has delays. He is non verbal too. When we try to get him to play with his bike he just panics. No shame in it, I'm sure he'll be riding by the time he's 15 🤷‍♀️ And if not, so what?
She isn't shaming anyone, she was making a joke about Lennie the baby riding a bike.

Not Ronnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know we only see a small portion of their day etc etc but it just seems like Ronnie receives all these expensive gifts but there’s not much evidence of him using them. If it was clear they were taking Ronnie out on the bike when they were out for their walks to Freda etc, he’d at least be encouraged to learn.

Reactions: 8
I’m 65 and I can’t ride a bike and I’m not going to be giving Laura Kenny anything to worry about any time soon!

• Haha
Ok that's not how I read it, sorry x
I think it was more a joke about Lonnie not being born when she claims. Like how we joke her prerecorded go so far back Ronnie is in sixth form now. Balance bikes are brilliant. I didn’t learn to ride a bike until I was 7 and I watch my kids zooming about on their valance bikes and I’m just amazed at how young kids achieve things these days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.