Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Stacey’s sister and real mates feel when the see Billy Bullshitter all over the comments with her smiley heart and her sobbing?
'Who the duck is that twit and what is she on?'
Something along those lines probs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title

Sopha's "bestie" gender reveal, troll tantrum incoming because she's losing her appeal

Reactions: 19
Your line reminds me of the scene in The Full Monty when Dave says "Good evening shoppers, tonight's special offer is......" over the tannoy when they are practicing a dance to You Sexy Thing!!! 🤣🤣😜😜🕺🕺
I did plagiarise the line from one of @Andioooop’s amazing Inch videos but it always reminds me of that too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion:
What will rhyme with princess pickle?
Guessing Lennie while he's still so lickle.
Footz,tufts little nose
Perhaps when she's 13 they'll call her Rose?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lennie and Princess pickle give me STRENGTH
She must go through a tit load of tissues with all that crying she does. Never a day goes by when she's not crying over something. Surprised Sopha isn't sponsored by Kleenex. Ooops, I've just given her another idea to copy. "Swipe up for tisshhhuuesss guyyysss, I just love em. Also great for having at the side of the bed when you want to "clean" up after rumpy pumpy with your own Inchy winchy."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Come on Stace.. Show us your Tattle. Do a cleaning, dancing song with 'Anything you can do i can do better"
😉👍🎶🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread title. Jamie, let’s get shagging, sick of my ‘bestie’ bragging

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now we are assuming Stacey is telling the truth when she says she found out today. We know she is partial to a fib or two herself. What if she actually found out the other day and did tell Grinch? That might have prompted Inch’s little film noir of her in the “marquee” the other night checking her phone and contemplating life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.