Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is loved guyz!!

If my husband told me I was loved I’d eye roll very hard! I know I’m loved by my family and kids that’s all I need!
Why do you need to loved by anyone else?
Has lil Soph been whingeing she isn’t loved on Insta anymore 😂
Why does she have that awful outfit in all the colours ? Inch stop calling your child mans when his speech isn’t the best he didn’t even acknowledge u ! Ronnie looks well cute and must be so happy he’s escaped the parent facing tied in pram walks

Reactions: 16
Don’t fall for her tit guyssssch, remember how many times she’s done this! If there is anything going on, It’s a Grinch that cried wolf situation that she’s made herself. Troll rant coming I reckon.

Reactions: 24
Don’t fall for her tit guyssssch, remember how many times she’s done this! If there is anything going on, It’s a Grinch that cried wolf situation that she’s made herself. Troll rant coming I reckon.
What a sad existence. Why can’t she just leave Instagram and enjoy her 2 lovely sons instead of watching them behind a phone? She cares too much about herself and the next money making scheme! I could never feel sorry for this scam queen!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Bet she is a anti vaxer

Whats she done? On holiday so not followed her.

Reactions: 1
🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m gonna stick my neck out for the first time ever for Princess Sophie of Maldon, in regards to the debate about her legs. My legs are joke thin, like imagine just thigh, knee joint and shin bone with a few ligaments and skin over the top. It’s bleeping weird, and I’m very conscious of it and strangers point it out all the time. Like “my god, your legs are so thin” and I’m over here like, would you stop a woman and say”my god, your legs are so fat” ?? No they bleeping wouldn’t.
Oh god, yes they would. Over and over again. I'm enjoying my fifties because I seem to have become invisible for the first time since I was about 9. Finally I can leave the house without strangers pointing out my flaws!

Reactions: 4
🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m gonna stick my neck out for the first time ever for Princess Sophie of Maldon, in regards to the debate about her legs. My legs are joke thin, like imagine just thigh, knee joint and shin bone with a few ligaments and skin over the top. It’s bleeping weird, and I’m very conscious of it and strangers point it out all the time. Like “my god, your legs are so thin” and I’m over here like, would you stop a woman and say”my god, your legs are so fat” ?? No they bleeping wouldn’t.
that being said, Hinch is still a knob and she lies all the time and the gazebo thing was totally pre organised and of course she knew she was being filmed 🙄.
I just wanted to point out that women can’t help their genuine body shapes. I said the same on a forum about Meghan bloody Markle when everyone took the piss out of her legs, cos I’m exactly the same (leg shape wise) and people went to town on me and my opinion, and I think she’s a bigger melt than Hinch!!!!!! And that’s bloody saying something!!!! But I stand by my skinny legged associates (note I didn’t say friends because they are both pricks!!! 😉) but genuinely looking like a giraffe isn’t the look we are necessarily going for!
Absolutely valid point, well made. But it is worth nothing that Hinch didn't have this shape until she had elective weight loss surgery, and has disordered eating.

Reactions: 11
Bet she is a anti vaxer

Whats she done? On holiday so not followed her.
getting Inch to post a weird video where she’s apparently unaware he’s filming her, outside in the gazebo thinking about stuff or something bullshit I.e scrolling tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched that last one sound down but she looks a bit deranged…, clawing her neck. Looking at her phone briefly. Then away and then back at her phone.
I too would happily sit out on a mild evening under a gazebo in the rain (ideally with a glass of wine) but That just looked odd.Very odd.
Please don’t eject me from Tattle but I actually felt sorry for her in that video. Sitting in that cruddy tent, looking like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. Most of their content is superficial and fake but that felt almost real. I dislike her manipulation and values but her life must feel too much at times. She’s sold her soul and her privacy; now that her fame is waning, and she’s spent far too much of what’s she earned, I wonder if she is starting to regret her choices.*
* probably not, tomorrow will bring in a Hinch haul… “I know I have this bowl in grey, cream, apple white and jasmine white, but I saw it in elephant’s breath in B&M and just had to buy it guyzzz”

Reactions: 9
Please don’t eject me from Tattle but I actually felt sorry for her in that video. Sitting in that cruddy tent, looking like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. Most of their content is superficial and fake but that felt almost real. I dislike her manipulation and values but her life must feel too much at times. She’s sold her soul and her privacy; now that her fame is waning, and she’s spent far too much of what’s she earned, I wonder if she is starting to regret her choices.*
* probably not, tomorrow will bring in a Hinch haul… “I know I have this bowl in grey, cream, apple white and jasmine white, but I saw it in elephant’s breath in B&M and just had to buy it guyzzz”
Then she has achieved exactly what she wanted, sympathy and attention. I do not believe for a single second ANYTHING gets posted that’s not checked and double checked by her and her team. The things these insta huns let people see are not real. It is ALL staged for the gram, unfortunately. She sold her soul literally and I doubt very much that her life is as bad as u think. Money was their motivation and that is what they now have and plenty of it. Yet still they continue to sell their and their children’s souls. Now GREED is the motivation!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Absolutely valid point, well made. But it is worth nothing that Hinch didn't have this shape until she had elective weight loss surgery, and has disordered eating.
Exactly an eating disorder, nobody asks for an eating disorder, half the time they're in denial. So it's bit uncalled for something which is an illness tbf.

Reactions: 6
Sopha doing what she does best portraying the weight of the world on little old me from Maldononia’s shoulders.
💤💤💤
She’s probably gone outside to get away from jombobnojobspongebob, catch up on tattle and have a cheeky cigarette 🚬

Reactions: 22
Bingo for today
“Guys I thought long and hard about whether I should come on here and share this but you are my family and I love you all to the moon and back. Here’s some footage of me in the dogs bed from the other day when those nusty trolls saidnXYZ about my precious family”.
shows herself wiping tears away in heavily filtered, just happens to have hair and make up on, video. Shows screen shots of messages she’s written to herself saying horrible things about her children that are never said here. Messages that call her fat that were never said here.
Waits an hour. Shiws messages from the sheep telling her she’s pure of heart. A goddess. That the nusty trolls are sick.
Thanks the sheep for being her insta family.

Then BAM announces new house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Exactly an eating disorder, nobody asks for an eating disorder, half the time they're in denial. So it's bit uncalled for something which is an illness tbf.
It’s perfectly reasonably to point out how thin she is. It’s not like we are making memes of stick insects or anything like that. Nobody wishes her genuine ill but it’s fair to say she looks bloody unwell

Reactions: 19
What time does SS's range launch today? Grinch will be clawing at her phone editing a troll montage ready to post whenever Stacey announces her clothes are now on sale.

Reactions: 9
Whilst I don't feel sorry for her.. Her behaviour is concerning to me when she has 2 little people that depend on her in the house, it's not her I'm concerned for in all honesty. And not the fact she's sitting outside cos I quite like sitting outside as the sun goes down too, but it's how she's behaving touchy touchy, looking on edge etc. It could and probably is allll a sympathy game BUT If she genuinely is struggling with something which we all know she struggled with her pregnancy with Ronnie and bonding with Ronnie then she could well still be struggling, being a mam is difficult sometimes but she's not helping herself by acting like it's all glitter and rainbows on her story when actually everytime she's being recorded she looks gormless and totally out of it - so if she's struggling then her husband who is with her the most, 247 really cos he's a bum with no job, he needs to stop thinking of the money she's raking in, stop filming her get her off insta for a while and get her help - but until she accepts she needs help herself, then nothing will change.
And for all the people in the comments mentioning how people are commenting on her tiny legs and saying it's so wrong to comment on someone's body, no one has said anything nasty or body shaming saying she's disgusting etc.. No one had over stepped the mark when it comes to commenting on her legs. We're just stating a fact on how poorly she looks so instead of sharing quotes about embracing your body and how life's too short to worry about your wobbly bits like she always does on her stories maybe she needs to realise she needs help for her issues.
Sorry to jump on your specific comment JMS!

Happy Wednesday everyone, atv xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d say she keeps checking her phone because she’s edited one of her grid posts, for engagement again and she’s raging no extra likes are coming in from the huns 😂 #SophieWho

7756C9C1-4AF5-4B9D-8BA5-6A74F007916F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.