Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That clip to me was so strange, cute to be imitating the Lonnie, but he wasn't doing that for her benefit or to be funny, he doesn't even react when she speaks to him, he genuinely doesn't know what she's saying to him or else he choses to constantly ignore her which is very unusual in a 2 year. If he was doing it as a game he'd be making eye contact with her and laughing or smiling because she thought it was funny, genuinely think some people are so thick here not to pick up that Ronnie needs extra support for whatever the reason, and there is absolutely no need for anyone to be sticking up for Ronnie here, nobody is bad mouthing Ronnie, anyone that mentions his development does it from a place of genuine concern IMO, people saying my son didn't speak until 3 then said full sentences etc that's great but that's not the case with Ronnie, it's not just lack of speech, speech will come as long as the child can actually understand what is being said to them. And that's the case with most kids that have speech delays. This is very different IMO. And time will tell.
I’m confused? Does Ronnie not speak then at all? I thought he was quite advanced I didn’t know he wasn’t speaking yet? My little one isn’t even 2 yet his just turned 19 months and he can say 3 word together!! “Leave it alone” being one of them and his most definitely saying over 30 words.

Reactions: 8
It’s more upsetting the more I’ve watched it. The regression aside, he just makes noises and doesn’t even acknowledge her or attempt to make eye contact. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m confused? Does Ronnie not speak then at all? I thought he was quite advanced I didn’t know he wasn’t speaking yet? My little one isn’t even 2 yet his just turned 19 months and he can say 3 word together!! “Leave it alone” being one of them and his most definitely saying over 30 words.
Well no one knows for sure but I don't think he has said a word yet, making sounds ye but no words with comprehension (which is the most important thing) hell they even make up their own words for things at that age but it's the comprehension that is the most important thing. This isn't a thread to scaremonger mothers about their kid who isn't talking yet, delayed speech is common, especially in boys, this is different in my opinion, but as I said time will tell. What's more shocking to me is how a mother can be so out of sync with their own child.

Reactions: 25
She needs to see a dr if she keeps crying all the time or she just needs to get a bleeping grip and stop being such a pansy and bloody parent those children! Her spoilt neediness and constant need for adoration really gets on my tits!

Reactions: 31
Ronnie 💔
Hinch and Inch can’t be not seeing what we are seeing surely? Sophie, I know you’ve not read here since the great flood but please, please put the phone down pick your gorgeous little boy up and show him some true honest love and affection. Don’t look at him through a screen and engage with him on his level, yes you might think you look stupid clucking like a chicken or pretending you’re a train but you’ll soon get over it. Your little boy desperately needs you, he’s showing you he needs you. step up. Be a mum. You’ll regret it if you don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Well no one knows for sure but I don't think he has said a word yet, making sounds ye but no words with comprehension (which is the most important thing) hell they even make up their own words for things at that age but it's the comprehension that is the most important thing. This isn't a thread to scaremonger mothers about their kid who isn't talking yet, delayed speech is common, especially in boys, this is different in my opinion, but as I said time will tell. What's more shocking to me is how a mother can be so out of sync with their own child.
That video of him laying on that changing matt brought tears to my eyes. He is doing that purely for attention from her, he sees Lennie getting all the attention and he is thinking hey if I act how he does maybe I’ll get some too... I know myself because sometimes if I go head over my sisters and hold her little baby my child starts to crawl up to me and making funny noises like a jealously thing .. it’s strange how she doesn’t see it for that and she thinks his now just in a phase of acting like a baby 🤯🙄 she is deluded

Reactions: 28
She needs to see a dr if she keeps crying all the time or she just needs to get a bleeping grip and stop being such a pansy and bloody parent those children! Her spoilt neediness and constant need for adoration really gets on my tits!
And that constant need for adoration and having the insta perfect family is the biggest problem she has. FFS Sophie stop laughing at your child and get down on the bloody floor and play with him. She can't still be bet into that sopha the baby is a month old now, poor Ronnie

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s more upsetting the more I’ve watched it. The regression aside, he just makes noises and doesn’t even acknowledge her or attempt to make eye contact. ☹
If my dog even so much as hears my voice on the phone, her head and ears are up and she’s on me.
Toddlers are usually a simmilar way.

He doesn’t babble, talk, interact or give her eye contact.
He’s never involved in the group part of play at his baby ballers and we saw how he was with inch watching football
All of this is fine, not a problem. It’s the way she acts and plays things off all the time. It makes it look like she’s oblivious or doesn’t care & it’s awful to watch

Did what he do tonight require that level of laughter? She’s deranged I’m telling you. Something is seriously off

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That video of Ron broke my heart. It was like he just wanted his mummy to show him some love and attention. My guess is his feeling very left out with the new baby
Just wanted to say this.It’s totally normal for a 2 year old to regress to being a baby when a sibling comes along!

What’s NOT normal - the mother showing complete lack of empathy and laughing AT the child when they display baby behaviour, and filming rather than reassuring 😫

Reactions: 38
That video of Ron made me really uncomfortable. Not because of wee Ron but because of how blind she is to his needs

• Sad
Reactions: 30
You know something Ronnie’s development aside.

15 years from now he’s going to look back and see all these videos and comments made all over the internet and realise what a bleeping spoon his “Mother” is. I wouldn’t be surprised if he told her to go duck herself. Spineless witch is depriving her child of a life by not letting him interact with other CHILDREN HIS bleeping AGE.
GET RONNIE IN NURSERY YOU THICK tit SOPHIE AND GIVE HIM SOME STIMULATION.

Honestly she wouldn’t know how to wipe her own arse if Jaymeee and Fiddlefuck didn’t do it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know something Ronnie’s development aside.

15 years from now he’s going to look back and see all these videos and comments made all over the internet and realise what a bleeping spoon his “Mother” is. I wouldn’t be surprised if he told her to go duck herself. Spineless witch is depriving her child of a life by not letting him interact with other CHILDREN HIS bleeping AGE.
GET RONNIE IN NURSERY YOU THICK tit SOPHIE AND GIVE HIM SOME STIMULATION.

Honestly she wouldn’t know how to wipe her own arse if Jaymeee and Fiddlefuck didn’t do it for her

Well said.... but Fiddlefuck killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ron’s never had a dummy before … has a grid post of Ron with a dummy in his mouth .. baffles
Sorry if someone’s already said but it’s probably because dummies can hinder speech development- it’s probably to try and avoid any blame as to why he’s got a delay? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.