Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a picture on her grid of Ronnie with a dummy in! One with SS on the sofa, and Ronnie is clearly sat there visibly with a dummy in. I’m a new member, I jus couldn’t deal with the lies any more! Erurgh!!!!

Reactions: 24
She is such a Billy bullshitter! How does she think she won’t be caught out?

Reactions: 14
That is how I see him, the male version of Hinch (only he’s mad he doesn’t have her following) that uses they kids at any opportunity to make cash🙄 Difference between him & Hinch is he has the personality to fool a lot of people whereas hinch is grey like her house🙄 Speaks volumes when his thread on here used to be a rave thread but not anymore😂 The video he posted this morning is disgusting, telling people to duck off, him & Sophie need to influence to pay for their baby😱 How about you work like everyone else ya twit!!

Eta he’s a regular on tattle, someone on his thread commented about him showing Freddie’s school badge & after that when he was doing the DJing he had the poor boy fold his jumper up then stuck paper over the badge🤣
Who’s Jake?

Reactions: 1
I mean you don’t just forget your kid had a dummy do you…has that comment about it on her grid post been deleted yet? 😂

I mean you don’t just forget your kid had a dummy do you…has that comment about it on her grid post been deleted yet? 😂
It’s a weird thing to say. I think he definitely didn’t have one for long. Why not say ‘Ronnie didn’t have a dummy for very long- im Surprised he remembers it’

Reactions: 17
I think she lies so much that she actually believes her own bullshit
Thats exactly what happens. My ex is a pathological liar and it fucks you up and your kids. I think that's why she's always seriously pissed me off.
You see and hear the lies, but people like her make you doubt yourself and you feel you're going mad!
I feel so sorry for the people that fall for it because when you realise you've been played you're so ashamed and embarrassed.. its a horrible feeling!

When you confront the lie they project everything back onto you.. in her case its calling people trolls.

The worst bit is that people like her can never get any help because they can't tell the difference between fact and fiction, so can never be honest with any professional that could offer help

Reactions: 25
I was scrolling through the comments on her grid post to see if anyone was picking up on her saying she was struggling and lots were saying “it’s normal”. YES. It is normal. But only normal when you’re the only person there doing the childcare. Not normal when you have at least two full time carers.
One person did mention PND and her seeking gp help. Only one person! I assumed it must be a tattler in the end as it seemed to actually make sense. Everyone else just baying at how Lonnie is Jamie’s double.

Reactions: 21
I was scrolling through the comments on her grid post to see if anyone was picking up on her saying she was struggling and lots were saying “it’s normal”. YES. It is normal. But only normal when you’re the only person there doing the childcare. Not normal when you have at least two full time carers.
One person did mention PND and her seeking gp help. Only one person! I assumed it must be a tattler in the end as it seemed to actually make sense. Everyone else just baying at how Lonnie is Jamie’s double.
6EB8FDA0-4CC4-4573-B610-8531D2658C6F.jpeg

and some comments are from their lovely aunties

• Haha
  • Sick
Sophie since you read here but ignore all the pleas for you to get help for your son, I'll appeal to the side of you who listens, aka the money grabbing business woman who views her children like assets...

Think how many more followers you could get from this. A whole new audience of mums to children with development issues.

Atb

Reactions: 18
Thats exactly what happens. My ex is a pathological liar and it fucks you up and your kids. I think that's why she's always seriously pissed me off.
You see and hear the lies, but people like her make you doubt yourself and you feel you're going mad!
I feel so sorry for the people that fall for it because when you realise you've been played you're so ashamed and embarrassed.. its a horrible feeling!

When you confront the lie they project everything back onto you.. in her case its calling people trolls.

The worst bit is that people like her can never get any help because they can't tell the difference between fact and fiction, so can never be honest with any professional that could offer help
This is my ex too!!

Reactions: 7
Why is Lonnie wearing a bib if breastfed?
In all fairness my sis in law breastfed and she puts bibs on, her milkflow was so fast it'd dribble out babys mouth so bibs protected his little neck from getting sore from the dribble.
But there's been so many slip ups that she's not breastfeeding, it's not even a problem. Fed is best. Not sure why she can't just be honest and say breastfeeding was too difficult and maybe explain her struggles and be relatable to other struggling mums who are finding bf difficult, so many mums have to stop and that's completely ok aslong as baby is fed! She just makes everything so shameful, it's disgusting

Reactions: 12
Sophie since you read here but ignore all the pleas for you to get help for your son, I'll appeal to the side of you who listens, aka the money grabbing business woman who views her children like assets...

Think how many more followers you could get from this. A whole new audience of mums to children with development issues.

Atb
I felt like everyone’s kid was talking so much more than mine. Because they were.3 and were still getting 2/3 word sentences at best. But to see an influencer go through the same would of helped massively!

also check the kid for glue ear

Reactions: 4
I'd put my life on it that she's never recovered from the clear PND she had with Ronnie and now Lennies here it's overflowing. She's not acting normal.
I hope she gets help she so obviously needs, it's so common and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Very sad indeed

Reactions: 10
I felt like everyone’s kid was talking so much more than mine. Because they were.3 and were still getting 2/3 word sentences at best. But to see an influencer go through the same would of helped massively!

also check the kid for glue ear
Bless you xx

Ronnie though (from what we see!!) doesn't actually say any words.. At all?? I've never even heard mummy.. I don't actually think I've heard a single word?? I could be wrong but I'm certain he's not said anything at all.
He squeals, he mumbles. He screeeeeeeches. His words that Sophie mimics what he's apparently just said doesn't sound anything remotely like that. I know sometimes parents can understand their kids an others can't, but I don't believe that to be the case with Ronnie.
Normal speech delay to Ronnies is so different. But we're not professionals at end of the day or Ronnies parents. It's their issue to deal with I just hope with the amount Sophie and probably Jamie reads here on a daily basis that they start to realise it's not shameful and it's OK to ask for help to help him.

I’m confused? Does Ronnie not speak then at all? I thought he was quite advanced I didn’t know he wasn’t speaking yet? My little one isn’t even 2 yet his just turned 19 months and he can say 3 word together!! “Leave it alone” being one of them and his most definitely saying over 30 words.
Ronnie is 2 now, so does that mean a 2 year check will be in the pipeline?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.