Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still hasn’t tagged the company that lonnies outfit is from. Quite a few of the post comments make reference to the company too - trying to get her attention. Shouldn’t be that way at all.
I wish these companies would stop sending the ungrateful witch stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just wanted to stick up for Ronnie a little - both of my older twins will play pretend at being a baby and have done since their youngest sibling was born.

It's an attention thing and not that uncommon (mind you, they're both full time stay at home grown ups with only two kids, so attention per se shouldn't be a problem, right...)
One of them didn't start talking til just over 2 as well, but now he's a right chatterbox - it just clicked later.

Saying that... Hinch's 2 year health visitor check (assuming she's not too famous to answer that call lol) will flag his speech as behind and should get a visit to asses his speech... Depending on covid stuff... Maybe that's what she's building the drama up to
His 2 year check (will probably happen a few months later) will not pick up his lack of speech. My boy is the same - 2 years and 5 months and not talking - blabbering . They’re not concerned (neither am I) they won’t also visit to assess his speech. She may get put on the list for speech and language but it’s not as big of an issue as this thread makes out x

Reactions: 9
Sorry but i genuinely think that clip is Ronnie.. That's how he communicates.... Why play off like oh he's playing babies. No he bleeping isn't Sophie. Stop laughing and smell the bleeping tit coming out your mouth.
Its really sad, if ever there was a time for 🥺 emoji, it’s now

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She says on her post that she’s “crying a lot every day”. At this point that’s beyond baby blues. Yes hormones. Yes sleep deprivation. But she has sooo much help she can prob sleep whenever she wants! I absolutely struggle to work out what she could be finding hard about having two children when she never ever has had to do even one second of it on her own.

Eg today both of my kids had a stomach bug. Both of them! The two year old and the 4 year old both hurling their guts up. I’ve consoled, cleaned, cuddled, cleaned again the pair of them all bloody day on my own. It’s why I was on here so much today - we spent all day cuddled up and they napped on me when they weren’t puking. At times I thought tit this is horrendous. Literally pulled in two different directions. One crying if I leave the room to deal with the other. Both clinging to me all day because they felt so poorly. But 6pm rolled round. Daddy came home and took over so I get wash the million towels that got puked on & could quickly wash the sick off myself etc. I know full well I will be up all night with at least one of them (and daddy will help but it’s me they want isn’t it and it’s me who will lay awake worrying). It’s moments where I sit and reflect on a day like today and I think as if hinch has ever nor will ever have to deal with a day like today, yet I bet those of you who are parents totally HAVE.
My partner went back to work Monday after being off on paternity leave, and Iv cried every day this week so far, not because I miss him, because he’s irritating 🤣 but I just feel overwhelmed, 5 kids to deal with, almost 4 weeks old up to 14 years old. She needs to count herself lucky she’s got the support she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
His 2 year check (will probably happen a few months later) will not pick up his lack of speech. My boy is the same - 2 years and 5 months and not talking - blabbering . They’re not concerned (neither am I) they won’t also visit to assess his speech. She may get put on the list for speech and language but it’s not as big of an issue as this thread makes out x
No one this thread says anything negative about his speech - it's not his fault. It's the fact his shameless mother lies saying he talks fine, when he doesn't. That's what pisses everyone off.

My partner went back to work Monday after being off on paternity leave, and Iv cried every day this week so far, not because I miss him, because he’s irritating 🤣 but I just feel overwhelmed, 5 kids to deal with, almost 4 weeks old up to 14 years old. She needs to count herself lucky she’s got the support she has.
You've got this short 💪

I wish these companies would stop sending the ungrateful witch stuff!
She should be ashamed of herself. I'd slate her all over my stories warning others not to send her stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No one this thread says anything negative about his speech - it's not his fault. It's the fact his shameless mother lies saying he talks fine, when he doesn't. That's what pisses everyone off.

You've got this short 💪
Sorry I have read before on previous threads people going on about his lack of speech etc.. that’s why I said it. Xx

Reactions: 2
Sorry I have read before on previous threads people going on about his lack of speech etc.. that’s why I said it. Xx
It's a very touchy subject on here about his speech bless him, it's very clear Ronnie is delayed in speech - he communicates by squealing. That's their issue to deal with, it's the fact Sophie put a story on before saying Ronnie talks fine and very clear,when he doesn't.. It's like she's ashamed. It's ridiculous xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her comment on her post
oh ffs she’s always moaning about sometging. If she’s got pnd, focus on yourself ffs not the gram

It's a very touchy subject on here about his speech bless him, it's very clear Ronnie is delayed in speech - he communicates by squealing. That's their issue to deal with, it's the fact Sophie put a story on before saying Ronnie talks fine and very clear,when he doesn't.. It's like she's ashamed. It's ridiculous xx
and she blocks anyone who asks about his speech

My eldest was just one when my second was born and she struggled at first. Rather than sit and laugh at her and make her feel inadequate, I tried other ways of making her feel included, like reading to her when I fed the baby and getting her a doll and bottle so she could join in.

Any idiot knows Ronsomez is not playing, he’s trying to tell her his little foundations are a bit wobbly and he needs lots of love. ☹

How can she be struggling with two kids when the Vesticle is home 24/7 and Fiddlefingers is there every day FFS. 🙄

Reactions: 20
I feel like every time she posts something of Ron at the moment she just seems really annoyed by him or is laughing at him! I feel really sorry for him!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What pisses people off is how unrelated she is. I've always said personally, I would have the upmost respect if she was more honest about parenthood and raising children. And showing how and what she's doing to teach Ron, if he does have speech delay.

Reactions: 8
SS has scan tomorrow- baby gender announcement for the weekend maybe Monday!
Soph will do a meltdown shortly after, please get popcorn ready and leave a seat for me please!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh ffs she’s always moaning about sometging. If she’s got pnd, focus on yourself ffs not the gram

and she blocks anyone who asks about his speech
All she needs to do is be honest. That's what is getting people miffed off. If she was more open and honest, I reckon most of us here would be like "yeah, fair play for speaking about this issue". She could really help alot of new parents out. But also parents of 2 or more.

Reactions: 8
I think that good night quote was in reference to her being compared to Georgia

She is too preoccupied with tattle, it’s not healthy. Plus how can you really truly be focused on being the best mum you can be when your so wrapped up in what people think of you

This whole thing is becoming a bit sick to watch. But I do think she’s gearing up to address Ron’s issues. I can’t see why else she put that clip up,
I’m sorry but ronnie has no understanding on how to play babies. I tell you what he might not be able to talk but he’s actions are still exposing her

Reactions: 11
Not even read most of the comments but that video of Ronnie has broken me 😔 time for a tattle break 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That video clip of Ronnie made me sad. Can she not see that he’s doing that for attention from HER? He wants her to look at him. He wants his mum to pay attention to him, read to him, play with him. He wants her…instead, she’s demonic cackling.

And I know it’s been said before, but there is more than just speech delay there. He didn’t even try to say yes or no or even make a gesture to acknowledge that, he screamed.
That clip to me was so strange, cute to be imitating the Lonnie, but he wasn't doing that for her benefit or to be funny, he doesn't even react when she speaks to him, he genuinely doesn't know what she's saying to him or else he choses to constantly ignore her which is very unusual in a 2 year. If he was doing it as a game he'd be making eye contact with her and laughing or smiling because she thought it was funny, genuinely think some people are so thick here not to pick up that Ronnie needs extra support for whatever the reason, and there is absolutely no need for anyone to be sticking up for Ronnie here, nobody is bad mouthing Ronnie, anyone that mentions his development does it from a place of genuine concern IMO, people saying my son didn't speak until 3 then said full sentences etc that's great but that's not the case with Ronnie, it's not just lack of speech, speech will come as long as the child can actually understand what is being said to them. And that's the case with most kids that have speech delays. This is very different IMO. And time will tell.

Reactions: 34
Not even read most of the comments but that video of Ronnie has broken me 😔 time for a tattle break 😢
I feel the same, if she addresses it fair enough but it’s a massive elephant in the room now. Her behaviour around the situation makes her look like an child, how do you not address that?
Pathetic!

She has so much support, when I had my first my partner went to work after a week being at home. It was really hard especially as I have no support from parents as both of mine have passed. She is really lucky. I do feel she is suffering from post natal.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.