Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still hasn’t tagged the company that lonnies outfit is from. Quite a few of the post comments make reference to the company too - trying to get her attention. Shouldn’t be that way at all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Just wanted to stick up for Ronnie a little - both of my older twins will play pretend at being a baby and have done since their youngest sibling was born.

It's an attention thing and not that uncommon (mind you, they're both full time stay at home grown ups with only two kids, so attention per se shouldn't be a problem, right...)
One of them didn't start talking til just over 2 as well, but now he's a right chatterbox - it just clicked later.

Saying that... Hinch's 2 year health visitor check (assuming she's not too famous to answer that call lol) will flag his speech as behind and should get a visit to asses his speech... Depending on covid stuff... Maybe that's what she's building the drama up to

Reactions: 11
Someone has said Ronnie had a dummy 😳 on here post? Bet they’ll be blocked in 1…2…3 😂🤣
Defos a tattler

Dunno why she's so ashamed of him having a dummy. All 3 of my children had dummys - Their speech and teeth are absolutely perfect. There's no shame.

Her lies are bleeping ridiculous, she makes herself look a massive nob

Reactions: 19
That little book of Lies lists & her diamond 💎 pen would be very useful to her right now 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just wanted to stick up for Ronnie a little - both of my older twins will play pretend at being a baby and have done since their youngest sibling was born.

It's an attention thing and not that uncommon (mind you, they're both full time stay at home grown ups with only two kids, so attention per se shouldn't be a problem, right...)
One of them didn't start talking til just over 2 as well, but now he's a right chatterbox - it just clicked later.

Saying that... Hinch's 2 year health visitor check (assuming she's not too famous to answer that call lol) will flag his speech as behind and should get a visit to asses his speech... Depending on covid stuff... Maybe that's what she's building the drama up to
You don’t need to stick up for Ronnie with us. We’ve all basically already said the same thing. It’s his mother that needs to get on his team not us. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry deleted my comment because I realised she put on her story about a dummy lol. But yes deffo a grid post with him and a dummy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh SS has scan tommo... Baby gender reveal incoming..
Soppyscrykinsophie has upped the anti. PND revelation is copied ready to be pasted as soon as SS is revealing!!! Let the Mumger games commence!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wanker of a woman 🤬 that little boy isn’t playing “babies” you utter moron he’s doing that because it’s clear to bleeping everyone you prefer the baby stage. You’ve dropped the kid like a sack of spuds so he’s mimicking Lord Lon for your attention.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Note the claw hovering over Lenaldo! She's probably been poking him and saying "what you doing? Duz you have tuftsandfutz Handsnomes manz?
Crying every day at almost 6 weeks after giving birth because it's a difficult transition from one child to two? Behave. Gimpy Jim and Fiddle Fingers are there 24/7, Ronnie barely noticeable to you since Lonnie came along and Wanker dog too fat to move very much from his default setting of "on the sofa, knob out" duck off! Go to the doctor, not bleeping Instagram! Clown!
That’s it, I’m done. 😂🤣😭 My heart can’t cope. 😉😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.