Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolling alot tonight. These comments are class 👏

Do you hear this Sophie.. you big fake SHHHHHLA..

Fake

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being so thick and ageist that you assume all 75yr olds are befallen with pain, weakness and immobility.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The cheek to post that on her stories.
She has changed everything about herself because of society and social media.
She filtered out her own husband's fat rolls ffs!!
She filters herself every single bleeping day. And worries all the time about what people think of her.
So is this her saying she's going to be more real and relateable??
How can she post that when she isn't real.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's defo the type to fart in bed and pull the quilt over Jamies head
She's just rank all round really
Is it still rank to fart in bed if you don’t Dutch Oven your partner but do wait for him to come and spoon you before letting rip? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear if this tit doesnt stop hiding behind her chopped cushions, stupid filters and facetune app after posting that...then she's just a manky trollop. She's not an influencer at all. She's a has been who is just clutching at what's left...I would be quite shocked if she had a "job" to go back to. I haven't seen her advert in ages. There are other "celebs" who are now advertising these products. Let's be honest, her Tesco range was a flop. No one talks about her books anymore. The novelty of her kids have worn off her followers. Usually if celebs have something in the pipeline, they would tease for weeks even months on end about it. To keep people following and interested. She hasn't announced nothing.
Can't remember the last time she did a proper swipe up.

I still can't believe this is her....she looks older than 30.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How the hell has this woman got over 4 million followers…. Just for cleaning her house?!!!! 😂😂😂😂
Oh and we allllll know Hinch told Jamie to take the photo. It's that pathetic it's sad, it's not even funny anymore.
she wants to look like a multitasking busy mother she likes to portray herself as, the one who is so busy looking after her family that she hasn’t even time to shower or get dressed, it’s all setup photos for the gram, we aren’t as stupid as the few sheep you have left sofa, even they seem to be declining in numbers probably just getting tired of how boring an fake you are

Not even a road man would say it 😂
How embarrassingly staged that photo was aswell 🙈
There are mums out there with real “tekkers” and they do it alone! Not with 24/7 on call carers
The most cringeworthy family on the gram right now
Sorry if I sound stupid but what’s “tekkers ”

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Fake cleaner
Fake family life
Fake Disney princess of Maldonia lifestyle
Fake flowers on her hob

Reactions: 7
I swear if this tit doesnt stop hiding behind her chopped cushions, stupid filters and facetune app after posting that...then she's just a manky trollop. She's not an influencer at all. She's a has been who is just clutching at what's left...I would be quite shocked if she had a "job" to go back to. I haven't seen her advert in ages. There are other "celebs" who are now advertising these products. Let's be honest, her Tesco range was a flop. No one talks about her books anymore. The novelty of her kids have worn off her followers. Usually if celebs have something in the pipeline, they would tease for weeks even months on end about it. To keep people following and interested. She hasn't announced nothing.
Can't remember the last time she did a proper swipe up.

I still can't believe this is her....she looks older than 30.
Apt background there!!
Comedy Central
Fake comedy life
Nothing is real with her!

you nusty trolls have had me tonight, on my second bottle of wine 🍷
I’m thank you 😊 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She should try 3 children under the age of 3 and then say how hard it is. I did this 20 odd years ago and had a sick partner on top to look after. Now that was difficult
I had 3 kids under 4, unlike you I didn’t have a sick partner but he was useless and eventually left and it’s bloody hard

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s no way it’s ever safe for a 5 week old to be in a harnessed pushchair. Propping up in a cot or bassinet is one thing but the pram he is in in that photo is really inappropriate
It's the fact they've already got him in the sitting up part at 5 weeks old when as far as we know Ronnie is still parent facing in the pram at 2 years old bundled up like a newborn.

Fake toddler milestones (propped up R behind the teepee!)
Fake friendship with SS
Faking not being a mean girl.
Fake gloves on Ronnie

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Shes probably only feeding Ronnie because he might have the nerve to make some mess. The poor boy is going to grow up so anxious in that house. Leave him be for christ sake.
My SIL used to tuck her babies arms under the highchair tray when feeding her, so she couldn’t make a mess! It used to freak me out. We don’t talk anymore 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Fake home grown tomato
Fake Spanish lessons
Fake lentil “spill” piles
Fake ronnie reversed videos
Fake top rated podcast. Lol.
Fake “I had no pain relief” you had gas and air you twit
Fake “how did this happen to little old me”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh naff off Soph, you even put filters on your own kids FFS!

Everything she does is so fake it’s as if she is living in a fly on the wall documentary about the most boring people on the planet!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.