Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Hinch should take note. Watching a britney documentary and prez hilton admits and apologises for his treatment of britney.
It will never change what he did but at least he admits his errors………..now hinch, about the way you treated Tulisa for no reason?????
Personally I think we are over reacting with the Tulisa thing. She put a picture up before she was ever ‘famous’ so I very much doubt Tulisa ever saw it. Yeah it was crappy but I think we would be lying if we said we never commented on a celebs looks or like a comment or a picture about it. I don’t think she trolled Tulisa. She was definitely a witch and that post doesn’t fit in with the Mrs Hinch brand which is why she removed it but It wasn’t trolling it was just showing Sophie’s true colours. And she will never apologise for posting it coz then it will draw attention to the fact that once she was a nasty witch. It’s just funny that the things hinch was making fun of (over plumped fake lips) are the same features that hinch has today 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Be fair, he peddles the podcast and shares the arse licking messages!! :p:ROFLMAO:
Poor Jamie, he does his little hoover lines around the house and occasionally makes the bed for Zoph. He also has his 7 burner phones writing them gushing messages they receive too, he is a creative little soul isn’t he

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Personally I think we are over reacting with the Tulisa thing. She put a picture up before she was ever ‘famous’ so I very much doubt Tulisa ever saw it. Yeah it was crappy but I think we would be lying if we said we never commented on a celebs looks or like a comment or a picture about it. I don’t think she trolled Tulisa. She was definitely a witch and that post doesn’t fit in with the Mrs Hinch brand which is why she removed it but It wasn’t trolling it was just showing Sophie’s true colours. And she will never apologise for posting it coz then it will draw attention to the fact that once she was a nasty witch. It’s just funny that the things hinch was making fun of (over plumped fake lips) are the same features that hinch has today 😂
I think it’s more so the fact Hinch cries troll at everything, if anyone disagrees with her or calls her out on her bullshit you are a nusty troll! So it was a shock to find that tulisa photo she posted & even more so this comment she made. She’s a liar & a hypocrite either way
BCCE2337-1EFE-44BE-B5C8-0CBB01D5D02A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s more so the fact Hinch cries troll at everything, if anyone disagrees with her or calls her out on her bullshit you are a nusty troll! So it was a shock to find that tulisa photo she posted & even more so this comment she made. She’s a liar & a hypocrite either wayView attachment 638553
For me it’s definitely the hypocrisy that grates, if anyone posted this about her she’d be sobbing and wailing in the dog bed

Reactions: 17
I think it’s more so the fact Hinch cries troll at everything, if anyone disagrees with her or calls her out on her bullshit you are a nusty troll! So it was a shock to find that tulisa photo she posted & even more so this comment she made. She’s a liar & a hypocrite either wayView attachment 638553
I agree she’s a hypocrite and because of her Hinchers think any little disagreement is trolling. But I don’t think this was trolling. As I said it was her just being a witch. If she had sent it to Tulisa or tagged her in it then yeah I would say it was trolling but even when she posted it only 12 people liked it. It only started making its rounds when it was found and posted on tattle. I definitely think she needs to be called out but I don’t think this is trolling.

Reactions: 11
Hinch still strikes me as a woman who’d mock and slag off other women behind their backs. As Hinch is so famous now…… it wouldn’t surprise me if she sends stuff on the “kids group chat” about people she’s met. I can imagine her going in for Holly W for example “she’s not as pretty in real life” crappy things like that. Let’s hope one of the kids fucks her off and exposes her.

The fact she posted that meme of Tulisa on her grid and explained in the caption bit shows the type of person she is.

Reactions: 15
She’s definitely gearing up for a troll moment.
It’s coming isn’t it 🙄
She’s took offence to people noticing she photoshops herself slim. But it will get twisted to say she was called fat! Calling bingo!

& btw I was one who mentioned her big booty, but so bloody what! When you photoshop yourself people will notice & comment. It’s life

Reactions: 13
Absolutely and I called her fat arse 🤔 because her rear view was huge compared to her usual fiddled with fake pics. "Don't touch the pink purse FreedaYahoo" was huge too compared to the skinny minny look we got treated to recently trying shoes on. 🤷‍♀️ so it's a "So bloody what" from me too!

It’s coming isn’t it 🙄
She’s took offence to people noticing she photoshops herself slim. But it will get twisted to say she was called fat! Calling bingo!

& btw I was one who mentioned her big booty, but so bloody what! When you photoshop yourself people will notice & comment. It’s life

• Haha
The comments on that Georgia K’s post must be killing her 😂
Everyone saying how real she is for posting it.
Hinch would never do that, she couldn’t. Too self involved.

Plus I believe Georgia when she says she’s proud of her figure because it made brody.
Hinch would say it, but I doubt it would be true. She seems disconnected with both her kids imo

Well Hinch should take note. Watching a britney documentary and prez hilton admits and apologises for his treatment of britney.
It will never change what he did but at least he admits his errors………..now hinch, about the way you treated Tulisa for no reason?????
Perez is one of the biggest pieces of tit on the planet. I don't believe for one minute he's sorry about what he said about Britney!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely and I called her fat arse 🤔 because her rear view was huge compared to her usual fiddled with fake pics. "Don't touch the pink purse FreedaYahoo" was huge too compared to the skinny minny look we got treated to recently trying shoes on. 🤷‍♀️ so it's a "So bloody what" from me too!
Lol well she looked completely different to the death filter and thin as a rake pictures she’s been posting.
I remember some photos someone posted of her in Poundland on here, she looked a healthy weight, quite normal and well built. Then she was back on her stories that night looking like Kate Moss after a bout of dysentery.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The comments on that Georgia K’s post must be killing her 😂
Everyone saying how real she is for posting it.
Hinch would never do that, she couldn’t. Too self involved.

Plus I believe Georgia when she says she’s proud of her figure because it made brody.
Hinch would say it, but I doubt it would be true. She seems disconnected with both her kids imo
I think Georgia is amazing. Keeps it real and is honest!
She openly admitted her mum was staying to help in the early days of B being born, admitted she had no clue and asked people for advice- don’t claim to be just learning 🙄
AND now openly showing her body to show “real” people it is fine and normal!!!!

Hinch has a cheek commenting when she has no obvious weight issues and most certainly didn’t gain 3/4 stone during pregnancy!!

Reactions: 14
The next time we see Jamie on her stories that gut will be gone and he’ll look like Rylan. She’s obvs seen us saying he’s packed on the timber on his JustRoll pastry diet so now she’s airbrushing the sad twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.