Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely has ED issues in my opinion. she’s doing the equivalent to pushing a plate of cake away when someone tells you that you look healthier.
The next thing will be a story about trolls calling her fat. I have NEVER seen any one here call her fat!
She’s such a prick.

Reactions: 21
I actually cannot believe she has the audacity to share that last post.

EVERYTHING in Sopha's life is filtered/altered/fake. And all the huns lap it up like she's some sort of goddess. Then she'll throw in a bullshit post about being unwashed for a week to "keep it real".

She's so far removed from reality and I hope Grinch is beginning to realise how damaging her portrayal of a "perfect" life is to her huns. Not everyone is as strong as us Tattlers.

Sorry for the rant!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow thought it was only me that thought so negatively about mrs hinch. You guys are the only reason i joined tattle haha

Reactions: 17
She’s literally just airbrushed her husband’s neck rolls then posts that. bleeping hypocritical twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Fake fame (bots)

Fake voice (listen to her early highlights)

Fake “I don’t know how it happened guyzzzz”

Reactions: 19
Oooh I wanna play!
Fake laugh
Fake broken coccyx
Fake broken toe
Fake photos
Fake game of swing ball

FAKE LIFE!
Fake toddler milestones (propped up R behind the teepee!)
Fake friendship with SS
Faking not being a mean girl.

Reactions: 22
You don't need to be in charge or even logged on to buy followers for that account. For instance I could buy your account followers and you wouldn't even know
She'd know, she's see all, hear all, the Internet and specifically insta are her life, I've heard she also loves Tattle 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.