Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who has a 3 year old son. In the two and a half years I’ve known her she has been the laziest mum I’ve ever known. The pair of them go days without getting dressed, he doesn’t even play out in the garden unless there is someone else to watch him. She once said he didn’t have lunch as he didn’t remind her! She’s since got with someone and she is pestering him for another baby, despite not doing anything for the child she has now. I really feel sorry for the kid as he only started walking and talking etc when he saw my kids running about and tried to keep up and copy. She wants to be a mum but doesn’t want any of the responsibilities that come with being a mum, she just doesn’t have the interest. And I see that with Sophie, especially if as we guess Ronnie has no interest in her. I get the impression that Sophie is very impatient and we’ve heard how hysterical she is when interacting with Ronnie, I get the feeling it’s for the little lads safety that she isn’t left alone with him. Not for one second do I think she hurts him, but the way she screams and snaps at people I feel Jimbogiro sticks around to keep him away from her tempestuous behaviour. As soon as Lonnie becomes more mobile and less dependent she’ll lose interest in this one too. The kids help with her narrative of the perfect housewife, nothing more.
I honestly think you need to report your friend to social services. They won’t tell her who has reported her and they can then assess her and if they need help they’ll get it. Child abuse is more than just being violent to a kid, this little one sounds neglected and that’s abuse too.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry for jumping on your post but If your mate forgot to give her CHILD lunch and happily admits it then she needs her sweet child removing from her care or giving alot of support and carefully watched, if they don't get dressed often then I'm assuming his cleanliness isn't up to par aswell, it's simple neglect. I'd report her to social services.
Sounds like she just wants that squishy baby that don't do alot and cba with the responsibility of toddlers once they become more demanding. But like Sophie actually.
Thoughts exactly, at least let social services make their Own assessment 😊

Reactions: 10
I’d love to know what the figures are for listeners to the podcast. She can’t fake those.

Reactions: 15
I’d love to know what the figures are for listeners to the podcast. She can’t fake those.
All her huns will be rubbing themselves stupid over it. I hate people at the moment. Apart from the lovelies on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has it ever actually been addressed that Jamie no longer works? I remember her saying he was taking a one-year career break when Ronnie was born, but wee Ron is now 2 and Jamie still seems to be unemployed.

I only watch her insta, I haven't read the books or listened to the podcast, so just wondering if it's actually been addressed or if they're just hoping people won't notice/question it.

Has hinch realised that everyone around her is out having fun and she’s stuck at home with Ronnie and new born?

I know she only posts what she wants us to see but if you are off out having fun, show us! We’re sick to death of castle greyskull and staged photos

Reactions: 12
Has it ever actually been addressed that Jamie no longer works? I remember her saying he was taking a one-year career break when Ronnie was born, but wee Ron is now 2 and Jamie still seems to be unemployed.

I only watch her insta, I haven't read the books or listened to the podcast, so just wondering if it's actually been addressed or if they're just hoping people won't notice/question it.
she made some stupid comments somewhere that he just *has* to be at home or he’ll miss all of Ronnies childhood, like what the hell does she think regular families do?! Kinda insulting 🙄 I guess now the second coming has arrived he’ll be home even longer!

Reactions: 25
she made some stupid comments somewhere that he just *has* to be at home or he’ll miss all of Ronnies childhood, like what the hell does she think regular families do?! Kinda insulting 🙄 I guess now the second coming has arrived he’ll be home even longer!
He don’t need to work he’s on his Wife’s Payroll
No Job to Small JimBob does it all 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well Hinch should take note. Watching a britney documentary and prez hilton admits and apologises for his treatment of britney.
It will never change what he did but at least he admits his errors………..now hinch, about the way you treated Tulisa for no reason?????

The big day on the podcast? Are they talking about that wedding again? zzzzzzzzzz.

imagine spending time with these two!! bleeping hell I’d rather her claw my eye balls out. I bet she’d be the type to go get the wedding album out exactly 10 seconds after first meeting you. Inch would just be sat there patiently waiting for the nod off Soph to speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I genuinely believe she's stopped him working. She thinks they're too famous and he's too famous to have a normal job. It's pathetic really.
Shes petrified he'll meet someone at work - yanoooo the way they met
He does absolutely nothing. He serves 0 purpose, he doesn't get paid for anything. He has no brand deals. He's literally a bum..

Reactions: 29
I know I’ve said this before but I find their family life so dysfunctional, even for an influencer. The dining table family set up was just bizarre as others have said.

But what I find the most strange is that they think their family life is aspirational or worthy of people copying. She’s never alone with Ronnie and spends most of the day glued to the sofa, Jamie seems to encourage the 1940s housewife image (and him the pervy other half) and her only real interest is in the stream of purchases that arrive.

Their house is so boringly monochrome, I’d feel desperate to leave the prison of Maldonia and explore the big world outside. You know, have some real “adventures”. Appreciate it’s harder with a newborn but they have the money and help to work around that. I find her life stultifying and I wonder if she feels the same underneath all the fakery and bullshit.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.