Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Hinch, Stacey is schooling you on how to do bump pictures. You don’t have deal with furniture with wobbly legs because you feel the need to photoshop your bump to make it smaller/larger depending on what game you want to play with the trolls that day. Explain the cushion on the swing debacle - go on, I double dare you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Did she really buy him his own bin?🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
I get it...kids do show interest in some weird things. I have been there myself with my three children. My daughter used to be obsessed with the bath plug....I did not buy her a bath plug for her birthday!
She is just encouraging weird behaviour. BinzZzZzzz are not something you should encourage your child to play with 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
A dust pan and brush set and maybe a mini kitchen but a wheelie bin ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See Hinch, Stacey is schooling you on how to do bump pictures. You don’t have deal with furniture with wobbly legs because you feel the need to photoshop your bump to make it smaller/larger depending on what fake you want to play with the trolls that day. Explain the cushion on the swing debacle - go on, I double dare you.
It just still doesn’t add up does it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I believe she was hiding how skeletal she looked and was concealing the neglect of her health and that of her unborn once again.
I have been a bit of a recluse lately,but Fanny's finding her feet again and can confirm that Ma,wet dream and baby have 100% been seen out and about,same goes for little Ron.kosher source.
She certainly wasn’t afraid to hide anything in this video though Fanny, since the pregnancy announcement she didn’t want to mention any dates, hid scan dates, hid the bump & now little Lonnie’s ‘birth’ date is up on her ig for everyone to see
912E14BE-75C4-419F-A26C-5F20DEA22E5F.jpeg

Reactions: 12
She certainly wasn’t afraid to hide anything in this video though Fanny, since the pregnancy announcement she didn’t want to mention any dates, hid scan dates, hid the bump & now little Lonnie’s ‘birth’ date is up on her ig for everyone to seeView attachment 636334
I love how you have all the receipts on her! Ha! She must be 😤 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She certainly wasn’t afraid to hide anything in this video though Fanny, since the pregnancy announcement she didn’t want to mention any dates, hid scan dates, hid the bump & now little Lonnie’s ‘birth’ date is up on her ig for everyone to seeView attachment 636334
Doesn't she photoshop everything though?
We know the outy at the garden centre wasn't real?
I went on the same day remember,and everything was as she showed it,apart from her 'bump which was so much larger than later shots?x

Reactions: 9
Has she commented on SS post yet?!
I’m 100% sure SS is doing most of these posts to Rub Grinch’s nose in things especially letting little R join in with the photo shoot etc 😂 can you imagine if it was Grinch’s photo shoot , R wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near & everything would have to be perfect 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't forget I saw ma waiting for her outside the scan clinic day before she gave birth?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe I’ve checked Tattle today and only missed a few pages, it’s saying something when the tattlers are bored of her

Reactions: 14
Doesn't she photoshop everything though?
We know the outy at the garden centre wasn't real?
I went on the same day remember,and everything was as she showed it,apart from her 'bump which was so much larger than later shots?x
She deffo photoshops & filters her pics & uses an app like snow or facetune to change her facial features for videos, but I don’t believe she has distorted her body in this video. I know of apps to change the face in video’s but not the body. It’s all very odd to me 💗

Reactions: 7
She deffo photoshops & filters her pics & uses an app like snow or facetune to change her facial features for videos, but I don’t believe she has distorted her body in this video. I know of apps to change the face in video’s but not the body. It’s all very odd to me 💗
View attachment 636360
I guess we will never know for sure-perhaps this was a body double?Her cousin was due about the same time as her.
I can only confirm that the baby has been seen with the fiddle very recently x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.