Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Mat Hancock is following in the footsteps of vestlife with the seedy office romance!
Does anyone remember the movie National Lampoon’s Animal House? Soph would be the type to don rubber gloves for their encounters in the stationery cupboard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Know what really annoys me - all the 'love you bubs' and love heart replys to all the 'celebrity blue tick' comments......but comments from sheep everyone else gets blanked - why do people bother commenting on her tit, its embarassing 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Just back to Ronnie’s bin, maybe he does like to see the bin men, but would we really say he’s “obsessed” with bins?? cos I wouldn’t 😂😂 and if he is then it’s only because the only interaction she has with him is getting him to tidy up and the only toys he seems to have is cleaning things. But anyway, say he really does love bins (🙄) why could they not get him a colourful bin that lights up and sings etc? I’m sure there must be something like that on the market. But no they need to get him a dull as dishwater GREY bleeping plastic BIN that he just gets to drag up and down the hallway. Honestly feel so bad for the poor wee soul
A quick google search and I found a toy bin lorry which lights up and is age appropriate!

Reactions: 8
Know what really annoys me - all the 'love you bubs' and love heart replys to all the 'celebrity blue tick' comments......but comments from sheep everyone else gets blanked - why do people bother commenting on her tit, its embarassing 🤣🤣
They don't see that though. They don't see how much of a bellend she is and how little she cares about them all. They all need help

Reactions: 20
Off topic but SS stories. Why is she talking like she is drunk in the last ones about the pic on wall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just back to Ronnie’s bin, maybe he does like to see the bin men, but would we really say he’s “obsessed” with bins?? cos I wouldn’t 😂😂 and if he is then it’s only because the only interaction she has with him is getting him to tidy up and the only toys he seems to have is cleaning things. But anyway, say he really does love bins (🙄) why could they not get him a colourful bin that lights up and sings etc? I’m sure there must be something like that on the market. But no they need to get him a dull as dishwater GREY bleeping plastic BIN that he just gets to drag up and down the hallway. Honestly feel so bad for the poor wee soul
Because she can’t stand the noise and all the colours. I remember she showed A Musical book and moaned about the sounds it made. Next time it was shown the keyboard musical part has been taken off. And we wonder why Ron can’t talk🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Because she can’t stand the noise and all the colours. I remember she showed A Musical book and moaned about the sounds it made. Next time it was shown the keyboard musical part has been taken off. And we wonder why Ron can’t talk🙄🙄🙄
I think she believes children should be seen not heard 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So I’m watching real housewives of Orange County (don’t judge I love the real housewives franchise 😂😂🙈🙈) and there is a housewife on there called Alexis and every now and then she’s bares a resemblance to hinch. She’s also been botoxing since her late 20’s and has eyebrows that a Disney villain would be envious of 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't dare do that to my kids, sometimes I want to launch my kids toys out the window they do my nut in but they're toys!! My kids love them. I'm a parent, you deal with it..... She's not meant to be a mum, it's really that simple. I think she had kids cos she feels like that's what women are meant to do, it's good for her content being the next thing, and cos Jamie made it clear he really wanted children... Otherwise i think Sophie would be perfectly happy with a few dogs and her niece... She's so bleeping clueless and so so spiteful. She doesn't deserve her kids. Her dog. Or the life she has, she doesn't appreciate any of it - she's selfish!

Off topic but SS stories. Why is she talking like she is drunk in the last ones about the pic on wall 😂
Shes a nob aswell

Really? My HV told me it was a great way of passing antibodies onto my son and building up his immunity.
Kiss your own child if you bloody well want to. It's got nothing to do with anyone if you kiss the human you created. It's your own choice.
I kissed all 3 of mine the second they come out, always have, always will. People will always have different opinions and that's ok.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"At home with the Hinchcliffes" 🤮🤮🤮🤮 Would rather chew my arm off than watch that shite if it ever happened. Thank goodness she's just not ready guyyyysssshhhh.... 🙄 I know exactly why she'd never do it..because then Rondon's delays would be up front and centre...and she's clearly very embarrassed about him as he's not perfect for her perfect Disney life.
I’d rather watch a builder tit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thought that too 🤣 I think she’s pulling a Hinch, act all tired, delirious and sloppy so the huns feel sorry for her because she ‘works so hard’ even though they fester on the sofa 90% of the time raking in the cash

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You snooze you lose Hinch!
Every crap 90s popstar and his dog are now advertising for Home Bargains and Lenor...
C167CF7D-535B-4F49-BE36-C8DA4A495B51.jpeg

Apologies to any of you who are Peter fans, but something tells me there’s none of you here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
OMG Hahahahaha just came across this on a profile!!!
🦒🦒🦒
The brows haha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.