Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ol’ freda fiddle fingers is a different kind of swinger, note the dramatic bend in hopes of catching Janines eye. If you nose you nose
7A6D7330-2C6C-4DF6-8C57-2B64916F0090.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Sorry if all of this has already been said - just watched her q&a and come to rant!

She scripted the questions she answered herself - it’s so obvious from the style of writing & her answers are so thought out - nothing spontaneous about it.

I don’t know how to put this but I find her infuriating anyway but whyyyy is she so high maintenance.. I feel like she’s got her priorities totally wrong & is just feeding her followers BS. All those dangly bracelets, the nails, the full face of makeup every day.. but she can barely bath the boys or get off the sofa? I just don’t get it! I’m all for making an effort to feel good but with her it’s just too much - does anyone else agree?!

Also - I don’t think Henry is currently living with them. I think she’s sent him to her sister’s or something so she can focus on the baby🤔

Reactions: 28
Her mum looks fatter in that video. Not long ago she was putting Sofa's trainers on in the hall and was super slim 🤔

Reactions: 50
She hasn't got time to clean apparently but she's got time to piss about with her ma for Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not a midwife, but have been induced. How on earth do you lose a pessary? It's literally like a shoelace. Did her "nurse" put it up the wrong hole? 🤔

ETA - Why didn't she make it to the labour room? If you're induced, you're not allowed to leave the ward. More fabricated reality from Zoph

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her mum looks fatter in that video. Not long ago she was putting Sofa's trainers on in the hall and was super slim 🤔
You know what I wondered if it was just me that noticed that. The video on the stairs putting trainers on?? Was only a few weeks ago, she looks well bigger in that short time.😳

Reactions: 15
You can't hit the ball Soph because you can't see a damn thing with your sunglasses still on 🙄 it's not even sunny

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s been playing photoshopping everyone skinny. Look at the difference between the real Jamie and the slim Jim version on her recent gridpost. I’d actually be offended by that if I were them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Urrrggghhh how vile is that. 🤢🤢 She cleans it every so often so how the duck does it get in this state? I bet it's down to all the crap chemicals she shoves in.
I've had my washer 12 years and mine has never got in such a state, and I don't clean it that often. Even after a good few washes it never looks like that! Rank.

PhotoGrid_Plus_1624562326309.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What is that on the back of her? It like skid marks from where she has just slid down the back of the sofa, festering away🤮💩

View attachment 632622
That's the most fake kiss i have ever seen a mother give her child. Its like she is kissing him from as far away as she can possible get. He knows she hates him and why he responds in the same way. Toxic mother and son relationship right there.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Weird. She looked so small in her jeans. Now as you say twice the size. What the hell happened to Ma in such a short time 🤣
I thought this! She looks almost twice the size to me… I always thought she was quite small & slim?!

Reactions: 15
The tales of Ronnie & Lennie..... no more adventures of Ron, Len & Hen.....
Getting concerned about Henry now 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.