Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm literally your biggest fan you witty little bastard, can I have your autograph xx

Jamie wasn't allowed there yet she put photos of them both smiling strapped to a monitor. 🤥 How does she forget her own lies? She lies out her bumhole. She really does have a real problem with lying that she needs genuine help with - it's not normal behaviour.
She’s a sandwich short of a picnic for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She should have got Colins wife instead. It would have been a perfect fit. Ronnie, Lonnie & Connie. View attachment 634821
Might not wanna, we all know jaymeis history of sticking things in other peoples women.. (cough office affair with soph)
Collin would be livid seeing the state of his wife at the end of the night 😂 Connie caterpillar drizzled with elmlea double cream😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve screen recorded that story where Inch was grinning into the camera next to the monitor and she was showcasing the Smarties with that bleeping smug look on her face she is so fond of. Just in case it disappears from her highlights…

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She is finding it tough because she spent many months decorating a nursery and buying eBay tat for a baby. Not once did she seem to connect that to the fact she was actually having a baby herself. Another human being to keep alive. Now baby is here and Jamie is having to look after Ronnie and she is struggling with the fact she actually has to look after a child of hers for a change!

Must have hit her like a tonne of bricks. I said that would happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh no, her last couple of grid posts have been a bit of a flop relative to her number of fake followers, huh?

Reactions: 16
I think it’s because cold sores can be really seriously dangerous for babies and you can be contagious before you break out. As much as I wanted to kiss my babies on the lips when they were tiny I wouldn’t as I’d never forgive myself if I gave them a cold sore!
Everyone's opinion on it is different and that's totally fine. I however kissed my babies and I will again if I'm blessed enough to have baby number 4 in the future.

Thought he wasn’t in the room though?!
maaaaannnn the lies she tells is ridiculous!
Brilliant isn't it? She'll be sat clawing her neck everyday figuring out how she can make it somewhat believable to her sheep when she does a story about her labour (even tho she said everything the other day so don't see whyyyyy she has to do another story. Fuk all else to do I guess)

Reactions: 11
Everyone's opinion on it is different and that's totally fine. I however kissed my babies and I will again if I'm blessed enough to have baby number 4 in the future.
yeah that’s fair enough! But do consider or at least read about the cold sore thing, it’s a real issue. I get them, and my son caught it off me age 4, I had a newborn at the time and the doctor kept repeating to me do not let him near his sister or kiss her in anyway. Feel like I’m on mumsnet now 😅 but I’m paranoid about it especially with how the doctor reacted.

Reactions: 13
Might not wanna, we all know jaymeis history of sticking things in other peoples women.. (cough office affair with soph)
Collin would be livid seeing the state of his wife at the end of the night 😂 Connie caterpillar drizzled with elmlea double cream😂
Jaymei the slut leaving the office after a quickie with Soph to fiddle with Freda with creamy Connie on his mind

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jaymei the slut leaving the office after a quickie with Soph to fiddle with Freda with creamy Connie on his mind
View attachment 634976
Ahhahahahaaa defo thought he was Mr Big bollocks getting his willy out near the paper stash
Now he's just someones witch with a worn in crusty photo of mad ma hidden in the garage near his "weights"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 634976
Omgggg😂😂😂😂 Jaymei the Shlaaaaggg. Janine the Jezebel skipping off for an Aperol spritz, deffo exceeded his kpi’s. Monday morning in the kitchen ‘neva gess wot lads? I shagged sofie, GET INNNN 🥅 ⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve screen recorded that story where Inch was grinning into the camera next to the monitor and she was showcasing the Smarties with that bleeping smug look on her face she is so fond of. Just in case it disappears from her highlights…
Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies….tell me lieeeessssss tell me tell me lies

All that comes to into my head 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that why Jimbo is taking a career break? Is he not trusted in the office without old Grinchy? Never knew about their office fling!

• Haha
Is that why Jimbo is taking a career break? Is he not trusted in the office without old Grinchy? Never knew about their office fling!
It's a corker of a story, little miss so innocent over there my bleeping tittys, he's just a dirtehhhh bloke - but the main reason is.. He's just TOOOOOO famous to work in a normal setting and Sophie simply can't be left with her own children for longer than 30 seconds.

Reactions: 15
It's a corker of a story, little miss so innocent over there my bleeping tittys, he's just a dirtehhhh bloke - but the main reason is.. He's just TOOOOOO famous to work in a normal setting and Sophie simply can't be left with her own children for longer than 30 seconds.
Didn’t she phone him when he was at his leaving do to tell him she was in labour 🤣 (she wasn’t)

• Haha
  • Wow
Forgive me huns for I have sinned and bought a shark
I was not impressed the last 2 days, been using it on the laminate since my hetty is much better at cleaning

but then today I used it on the carpet and the filth it pulled up😧. I didn’t pre hoover like other huns do. And my god is it a work out pushing that thing accross carpet

ps I have wondered if it isn’t dust but the carpet underlay it’s sucking up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she phone him when he was at his leaving do to tell him she was in labour 🤣 (she wasn’t)
Wouldn't surprise me if she did the the little scallywag.. She can happily gallivant to her mates garden party heavily pregnant all night but he's not allowed down the pub for a beer. It's not that he doesn't wanna, it's cos he's not allowed. His mates must absolutely rip him to death..... I reckon they're dead unhappy but they can't split cos there contracted ✌
He probably scrolls through tattle every night when she's asleep thinking haha you're right, yep you're bang on you, yep she IS a bleep, yes I fancy Freda, 10/10 tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.