Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really buy him his own bin?🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
I get it...kids do show interest in some weird things. I have been there myself with my three children. My daughter used to be obsessed with the bath plug....I did not buy her a bath plug for her birthday!
She is just encouraging weird behaviour. BinzZzZzzz are not something you should encourage your child to play with 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
She let him play with empty lenor bottles too. Sure he might be interested in these things because he’s a kid, but it shouldn’t be encouraged for obvious reasons.

Fits her narrative though so guess she doesn’t care about the fact that children shouldn’t be playing with cleaning products, empty or not

Reactions: 8
So what kind of awful detergents does she put in her washing machine? Since I’ve followed her, over a year now, I’ve taken my washing machine apart once and it was slightly dirty that a little warm water and vinegar and baking soda couldn’t handle. It wasn’t black, built up scum like hers and I didn’t need a toothbrush or an advertised sonic cleaner. It took me no time tbh! So the lesson of the story is whatever washing powder she advertises don’t buy.... even the tablet form, because that also dirties the drawer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm guessing you're going off the bathing clip from this morning q&a? When it's your own child it's not unsafe - I'd love anyone even try to tell me or my husband we can't kiss our own children.
Other peoples kids then aye it's not the best but why would you want to kiss someone elses baby on the mouth anyways
It’s because you or anyone could carry the Cold sore virus and not show any symptoms but pass it on to the baby, it’s life threatening for them as they are quite vulnerable to it and can pass to their brain. I’m not sure when it stops being so high risk for them though.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has to throw in that ‘question’ every couple of months to seem like she’s in demand .. and always answers with the same tit about ‘not ready yet, not in my comfort zone’ bla bla bla. Goggle box will be perfect. They’ll gift her a new sofa to sit on. Watch TV, Laugh and giggle, eat crunky snacks and a fat dog on the other side of the sofa.. perfect for her and Jaymei. And no one asked that question about reality TV show. You asked yourself.
And there amongst all the BS is the truth “I get to control my own content” that’s right Sopha because “Reality” TV would be about showing the warts & all version of your made up, Disney-esque lifestyle not just what you want people to see - it would expose all your lies & fakeness and reveal how staged & planned out all the Insta rubbish is, even though you do execute it very poorly and have f-cked up more times than I can remember. The thought of being exposed that way & your Hinchers discovering the real Sophie probably gets you clawing your neck till it’s raw! Personally I’m glad you’ve decided against it though you are the world’s dullest woman after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I go to sleep and come back to a new thread with 22 pages on it 😂 you lot are quick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s because you or anyone could carry the Cold sore virus and not show any symptoms but pass it on to the baby, it’s life threatening for them as they are quite vulnerable to it and can pass to their brain. I’m not sure when it stops being so high risk for them though.
It's only dangerous if a person has an active cold sore. Otherwise the virus is dormant and not contagious. The NHS website is the best source of information.

To make it about Hinch... She's a Grade A knob and can be criticised for a lot of things but I don't think kissing her own baby is one of them.

Reactions: 12
She has no time to clean the washing machine or her hair, but she has the time to piss arse about playing swing ball and do a stupid Q&A on instascam 😳 okay den! She has home help 24/7, she has 2 kids, ones a timid little thing and the other is newborn, Iv gone from 1-2 and yes it changes things but I wouldn’t say it’s the hardest thing Iv ever done! Planning my mother’s funeral while heavily pregnant with my 4th was the hardest thing Iv ever done! She doesn’t realise how easy she has it. She cracks on like she’s a single mother. Bloody joker. I have 5 kids now, I have school runs to do, housework to do, cooking, making sure the feral 2yo doesn’t ping the newborn out the bouncer, school meetings with a feral 14yo, going through an asd diagnosis for a 9yo, all while my partner works full time mon-fri and on about 2hrs sleep! She can get to duck, all the woe is me bollocks is wearing pretty thin. How does she even have any real followers left?!

Reactions: 35
It's only dangerous if a person has an active cold sore. Otherwise the virus is dormant and not contagious. The NHS website is the best source of information.

To make it about Hinch... She's a Grade A knob and can be criticised for a lot of things but I don't think kissing her own baby is one of them.
True, the best source of information is the NHS website, I didn’t say whether or not I agreed with Hinch kissing her baby or not. Just informing the OG why people kissing baby’s can sometimes be dangerous.

That picture of RonDog with his bin gave me a flash forward to his first world book Day, where he's going to be made to dress like his best selling author mummazzz... Or like his Daddad, the secondary character in her books!!
No Zog the dragon, hungry Caterpillar, or Charlie with his golden ticket for mummazzbinmanzz.

• Haha
So what kind of awful detergents does she put in her washing machine? Since I’ve followed her, over a year now, I’ve taken my washing machine apart once and it was slightly dirty that a little warm water and vinegar and baking soda couldn’t handle. It wasn’t black, built up scum like hers and I didn’t need a toothbrush or an advertised sonic cleaner. It took me no time tbh! So the lesson of the story is whatever washing powder she advertises don’t buy.... even the tablet form, because that also dirties the drawer 😂

Must be the 'dream team' guysscchhh

I'm presuming it's this.

Hi guysszzzzzz everyone been asking 'soph where can i get that top' if im honest guysszzz, its an ebayer, you know wot am like 🤣 absolute barg, no designer tit for me thank you very much 🤥
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
That top she’s wearing with large LOVE on the front of it I am sure it’s designer - anyone knowwwww what brand I was thinking Valentino
It's looks awful whatever it is. Don't tell me that's a fashionable item...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That top she’s wearing with large LOVE on the front of it I am sure it’s designer - anyone knowwwww what brand I was thinking Valentino
However much it cost her...she still looks like a total scruff 🤮

Reactions: 13
My child is on the spectrum. When he was little he never played with any toys at all. We bought so many for him to try. 12ft Trampoline was the best purchase, he was never off it. Active things like bike and scooter outdoors is his thing.

hinch sent herself all them questions.

how can you struggle with a fulltime house husband and mam their 24/7. She has no idea what real life is. Juggling kids, work and a house.

Reactions: 14
She'll think that is 'supervised' use of it. Unless you can see his chest rise and fall from there Sopha, it ain't safe. And that's hard to observe when you're recording on one phone and reading Tattle with the other. Maybe turn off the camera and use the burner to look up and follow the Lullaby Trust.
She could even share a link to the lullaby trust for her 4 million followers!! That’d be doing more good than filling her house with chemicals to rot her Children’s lungs!!

I think it’s really grim that she had the two year old handling a dirty nappy, that she stroked his head and face after handling it too. Is she going to do that after Lennie’s had his rotavirus vaccine? And why in the name of all that’s holy would you put the (already dangerous) sleepyhead onto the sofa with no supervising adult close enough to stop Ronnie if he wanted to pull the whole thing off?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.