Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's Ron's playhouse and mud kitchen? Have they gone to playhouse/mud kitchen people or the recycling yard?
Didn't the mud kitchen get severely damaged in the Great Hurricane of Maldon? Winds were reported to be around 10mph, but poor Ron's kitchen was smashed to smithereens.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ohhh yeah, there it is.
Aw they can both do one if they start licking arse... Charlotte is so brutally honest i love it, so I manage to look past her cringeyness but nah
I had to unfollow Charlotte as l got fed up of the cringey tit she does and the gurning faces! If she didn’t do them so often it wouldn’t be so bad… the realistic side of motherhood, yep, she is showing the ‘real’ side of it but all the other stuff is exhausting!!!

Reactions: 17
Wonder if soph will #gift her a gastric band
Tbh that would narrow her chances of smuggling things under that skirt,I mean you could get a bucket load out of Primarks or a larger than average family of refugees🤷‍♀️All money in the family pot?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just throwing it out there, dunno if it’s been mentioned. But considering she wants to use her platform for “Good” she needs to stop sharing such unsafe sleep strategies. That baby in a nest on the sofa, unattended… yeah she’s sat on the other side of the room filming but it just shows he’s probably in that thing unattended regularly!! Unless she’s plonked it there just for the gram and the video!! Babies need to sleep on a firm flat breathable mattress… not a nest on a sofa that’s probably got gallons of zoflora soaked into it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just throwing it out there, dunno if it’s been mentioned. But considering she wants to use her platform for “Good” she needs to stop sharing such unsafe sleep strategies. That baby in a nest on the sofa, unattended… yeah she’s sat on the other side of the room filming but it just shows he’s probably in that thing unattended regularly!! Unless she’s plonked it there just for the gram and the video!! Babies need to sleep on a firm flat breathable mattress… not a nest on a sofa that’s probably got gallons of zoflora soaked into it!!
Anyone else get nervous when she films him on that changing mat?

Reactions: 25
What baffles me about people that get all these surgeries and cosmetic procedures, is that the offspring may or most likely will inherit their original faces and features. LOL. What example will they set and project on their kids if they have future insecurities? Not just the hinchcunts in particular but those in general ……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The pic of them at the beach - who has hold of Henry and taking the photo? FFS is Fredayahoowoowoo constantly around them? Doesn’t Jaymanilow get sick to death of his MIL hanging around all the time?

Does he have a proper life? Why isn’t Hinch coping with the kids when she has two other adults on hand 24/7?

So many questions! So relayyyytable, my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The pic of them at the beach - who has hold of Henry and taking the photo? FFS is Fredayahoowoowoo constantly around them? Doesn’t Jaymanilow get sick to death of his MIL hanging around all the time?

Does he have a proper life? Why isn’t Hinch coping with the kids when she has two other adults on hand 24/7?

So many questions! So relayyyytable, my arse.
Jaymanilow 😂😂 I’m after spitting my tea out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fat henners been cast aside now thers a new 2 man team on the block 🤣 forgotten about.....just like the tamagochi 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fat henners been cast aside now thers a new 2 man team on the block 🤣 forgotten about.....just like the tamagochi 🤣🤣
Maybe Flabba the Mutt really did try to eat SS little one and has been sent away to live with Fredayahoobsessive as punishment? She’ll have him on Facebook marketplace ASAP to make a few quid for her caravan holiday at the bottom of Hinch’s garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reckon that Hinch baby no.1 Lardsomes isn't featuring because his weight is causing health issues. Maybe he's at the vets and she'll eventually share that it's just been such an emotional time guys, she's been worried sick but he's home now for schnuggles with a video of her claws raking across his fat head.

Reactions: 8
I get so worried when people kiss babies on the lips! It’s so unsafe! 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well this is like the old days, still catching up.

Usual bullshit with the Q&A. Once again we’ve learned nothing new other than Lonnie was probably born the same way he was conceived. 🐕

Inconsistencies with the her birth stories already - decide on a lie and stick with it woman!🤥

The arrogance of not considering a holiday in the UK as a proper holiday. She has no idea about real life, pampered spoilt little princess 😒

And a reality show?! She is as dull as the dishwater that has leaked under her sink after she fucked up the seal. Perversely I want it to happen - the next best thing to a live. Do it Soph, think of your trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
As much as I dislike her now, there is no denying how popular she was in the beginning. I remember when any cleaning product she used would just sell out. She also turned down Strictly and a regular segment on This Morning, so I do think it’s possible that she was offered a show on ITVb or similar during her early days.
I don’t think Hinch would be offered a show now though, unless that show was about couch potatoes who don’t clean and that already exists .. #theroylefamily 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.