Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I dislike her now, there is no denying how popular she was in the beginning. I remember when any cleaning product she used would just sell out. She also turned down Strictly and a regular segment on This Morning, so I do think it’s possible that she was offered a show on ITVb or similar during her early days.
I don’t think Hinch would be offered a show now though, unless that show was about couch potatoes who don’t clean and that already exists .. #theroylefamily 🤷‍♀️
Gogglebox would be prefect for her as her bestie does that 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as I dislike her now, there is no denying how popular she was in the beginning. I remember when any cleaning product she used would just sell out. She also turned down Strictly and a regular segment on This Morning, so I do think it’s possible that she was offered a show on ITVb or similar during her early days.
I don’t think Hinch would be offered a show now though, unless that show was about couch potatoes who don’t clean and that already exists .. #theroylefamily 🤷‍♀️
Who says she turned down Strictly & This Morning though🤔 🤥

Reactions: 11
Thank fuk she said no to this morning aswell cos I do like me some this morning catch up, couldn't baaaaaare seeing her on me telly aswell as my phone

Reactions: 5
Well this is like the old days, still catching up.

Usual bullshit with the Q&A. Once again we’ve learned nothing new other than Lonnie was probably born the same way he was conceived. 🐕

Inconsistencies with the her birth stories already - decide on a lie and stick with it woman!🤥

The arrogance of not considering a holiday in the UK as a proper holiday. She has no idea about real life, pampered spoilt little princess 😒

And a reality show?! She is as dull as the dishwater that has leaked under her sink after she fucked up the seal. Perversely I want it to happen - the next best thing to a live. Do it Soph, think of your trolls.
Spoilt spoilt spoilt! The next abroad holiday she will have, they will spend over 5-6 grand for. Mind you she paid abit 3K for DISNEY PARIS!! And about £600 for a room at the mandarin Oriental in Hyde park. But as usual she will downplay itBut we’ll do our detective work. The last week of the holiday she will fly Freeds and the niece who’s she’s made sign an NDA in 😂 or already have them there and act like it was a miracle

• Haha
Ronnie is dragging that bin across the plastic grass looking like he has been drafted in to pick up Henners poop.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get so worried when people kiss babies on the lips! It’s so unsafe! 😢
I'm guessing you're going off the bathing clip from this morning q&a? When it's your own child it's not unsafe - I'd love anyone even try to tell me or my husband we can't kiss our own children.
Other peoples kids then aye it's not the best but why would you want to kiss someone elses baby on the mouth anyways

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Just throwing it out there, dunno if it’s been mentioned. But considering she wants to use her platform for “Good” she needs to stop sharing such unsafe sleep strategies. That baby in a nest on the sofa, unattended… yeah she’s sat on the other side of the room filming but it just shows he’s probably in that thing unattended regularly!! Unless she’s plonked it there just for the gram and the video!! Babies need to sleep on a firm flat breathable mattress… not a nest on a sofa that’s probably got gallons of zoflora soaked into it!!
She'll think that is 'supervised' use of it. Unless you can see his chest rise and fall from there Sopha, it ain't safe. And that's hard to observe when you're recording on one phone and reading Tattle with the other. Maybe turn off the camera and use the burner to look up and follow the Lullaby Trust.

Reactions: 12
Who says she turned down Strictly & This Morning though🤔 🤥
These are the first links I found but there are others if you Google it.

Reactions: 1
Freda’s not far behind, beep beep!View attachment 633542
You're so bleeping quick witted, you provide great content chief
Solid 10/10

She's boring af, there's no way she'll get offered stuff now.... Her career is slowly slipping, her likes and comments show her that, she should of took the chance when she was offered it - when she was actually somewhat popular and dare I say quite likeable? She'll be a nobody by end of next year - someone better will come along and it's Tara Sophie. Enjoy your everlasting debt in a house you can't afford when you move along with your 3 alpacas, goats, 3 gorillas, 2 bears, 2 dolphins, 10 unicorns... Her head really is soooo far up in the clouds, she hasn't a bleeping scoobydoo what's going on most days

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Fredayahoo looks like she has aged 20 years. Not easy looking after a newborn full time when you are in your sixties. She needs to spend some time in the garage with Jaymee

• Haha
Reactions: 36
ffs why though? her and jamie do NOTHING all day they can’t even keep up with hinching for goodness sakes. She actually would prefer to lounge around at home all day with the same person EVERYDAY mad. All these opportunities just missed. Madness

Reactions: 7

A ‘source’ & her saying it, the source is more than likely Gleam, bigging her up! She’s a car crash on tv, as we’ve seen 🤣

I had to unfollow Charlotte as l got fed up of the cringey tit she does and the gurning faces! If she didn’t do them so often it wouldn’t be so bad… the realistic side of motherhood, yep, she is showing the ‘real’ side of it but all the other stuff is exhausting!!!
I do like Charlotte BUT everytime she goes into that Liverpool accent I want to scream... Its annoying, I don't know why she does it! Have to say though, her tanning range is amazing... Maybe Sopha thought if she replies to Charlotte's comment she would be GIFTED some fake tan...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she really buy him his own bin?🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
I get it...kids do show interest in some weird things. I have been there myself with my three children. My daughter used to be obsessed with the bath plug....I did not buy her a bath plug for her birthday!
She is just encouraging weird behaviour. BinzZzZzzz are not something you should encourage your child to play with 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.