Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't picture her being out there in all weathers caring for all these animals she suddenly wants on a whim. She couldn't look after a few fish and she's feeding that poor dog to an early grave! I hope she's already researching "alpaca people" and "goat people" because those animals will not last.
This bothers me sooo much!!! She couldn't manage fish and real grass and she seriously believes she can run a farm, wtf!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Really? My HV told me it was a great way of passing antibodies onto my son and building up his immunity.
They should be sacked. I’m in hospital now, had a cold sore before I had my son and he’s not on antibiotics since birth because the virus was active in my body to make sure he didn’t get the virus because it can be deadly to babies

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
681A4810-9E07-405A-B49A-1FC7C232C415.jpeg

I know it doesn’t matter how Lonnie is fed but I can’t stand the lies. I don’t believe she is breastfeeding. “Len is due a feed” is a really odd thing to say when responsively breastfeeding. Either he is settled or he is showing cues he is hungry. You don’t feed to a schedule. At least not unless he is needing top ups etc for weight issues which I’m presuming he doesn’t as he regained his birthweight fast and as her fans say her milk is gold top isn’t it 🤮

40B73374-5650-4E2F-AF0A-2F8CB74CB0D3.jpeg
Aye make sure you finish titting about on Instagram while your baby waits hungry. Sure.

They should be sacked. I’m in hospital now, had a cold sore before I had my son and he’s not on antibiotics since birth because the virus was active in my body to make sure he didn’t get the virus because it can be deadly to babies
I got a massive cold sore a few days after delivery. No treatment needed. I don’t think it’s the same for everyone. Most people kiss their babies ffs! I hope your baby is ok though and recovers fast

Reactions: 7
She always goes on about how hard she’s finding it but doesn’t actually go into detail about what she’s finding hard. Personally I don’t think she’s finding it hard as the rest of us that went from one to two kids. We didn’t have 24/7 around the clock help. If she is breastfeeding than the only thing she’s finding hard is having to wake for feeds. But she has Jamie to get Ronnie up in the morning so she can sleep in if she wants to. And let’s face it Ronnie probably spends more time with mad ma barker. So personally I don’t buy the story that she is finding it hard at all I think she’s trying to be relatable and she’s throwing all these buzz words about.
It is so hard going from 1 to 2 but she has her husband at home which is totally unheard of for 99% of people 🙄🙄, she has her mum round the corner, she has no school runs to do. At this stage most of us where up and out first thing in the morning to drop kids of to school with a 2 week old, having to go to Tesco, cook, clean, take other kids to football, swimming etc. I'm not dismissing how hard it is to have a toddler and a new born but I would just love her to say, "thank goodness I have Jamie at home and my mum living around the corner, I just couldn't cope otherwise".

Reactions: 20
Oh wow that's so dangerous
Exactly what I’m thinking I’ve never heard that.

View attachment 634074
I know it doesn’t matter how Lonnie is fed but I can’t stand the lies. I don’t believe she is breastfeeding. “Len is due a feed” is a really odd thing to say when responsively breastfeeding. Either he is settled or he is showing cues he is hungry. You don’t feed to a schedule. At least not unless he is needing top ups etc for weight issues which I’m presuming he doesn’t as he regained his birthweight fast and as her fans say her milk is gold top isn’t it 🤮

View attachment 634077Aye make sure you finish titting about on Instagram while your baby waits hungry. Sure.

I got a massive cold sore a few days after delivery. No treatment needed. I don’t think it’s the same for everyone. Most people kiss their babies ffs! I hope your baby is ok though and recovers fast
That was after delivery, mine was while I was at the end of pregnancy but because the virus was active in my delivery it’s so dangerous

Reactions: 5
Oh wow that's so dangerous
Its just kissing a baby!! Am I missing something here? The HV didn’t say to kiss the baby when you have a cold sore, just to not worry about kissing the baby period.

you can get HSV-1 from kissing any area of skin no just the mouth so are we not allowed to kiss our babies at all now? Get real

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If anyone is wondering why her washing machine gets into that state so quickly it's because she uses an obscene amount of chemicals and those chemicals contain animal fats (fabric softeners) which is what causes the mold.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I just watched this and I think there’s definitely a parallel with what goes on IRL when Hinch’s puts background music over the top 😂 hope I can share it was too funny not to.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
They got him a bin?
Hey I’m all for following my child’s schema and supporting it but I also like to ensure they have a broad range of toys that enable them to develop all skills. Maybe some new puzzles for Ronnie? Some of those lovely orchard games? Nope a bin.
Tesco sells a toy bin lorry, that’s what we bought my kid who likes watching the bin men. I’m all for toys your children enjoy but not huge plastic things that he won’t be interested in this time next year.

Reactions: 10
In case you’re a all struggling from Hinch’s lack of motivational quotes.

We got this guyssshhh!
BEA75B5F-E1B3-41C2-B780-4327A114DC99.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just back to Ronnie’s bin, maybe he does like to see the bin men, but would we really say he’s “obsessed” with bins?? cos I wouldn’t 😂😂 and if he is then it’s only because the only interaction she has with him is getting him to tidy up and the only toys he seems to have is cleaning things. But anyway, say he really does love bins (🙄) why could they not get him a colourful bin that lights up and sings etc? I’m sure there must be something like that on the market. But no they need to get him a dull as dishwater GREY bleeping plastic BIN that he just gets to drag up and down the hallway. Honestly feel so bad for the poor wee soul
Where’s Ron bin??
Playing with the bins
No where has Ron wheelie bin??
PLAYING WITH THE BINS!

I’m laughing out loud so much to myself 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Mat Hancock is following in the footsteps of vestlife with the seedy office romance!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Late to the party but did her two year old really get gifted a bin? I’m pretty sure it will go to the place where the cleaning trolley is soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.