Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s because you or anyone could carry the Cold sore virus and not show any symptoms but pass it on to the baby, it’s life threatening for them as they are quite vulnerable to it and can pass to their brain. I’m not sure when it stops being so high risk for them though.
I know somebody this happened too and the baby died, so sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Inch .. Thanks for watching 🙄 bleeping cretin, go get a job you lazy good for nothing bleep!
Grinch pretending she’s an active person by playing swing ball with fredyahoo no wonder she’s been on sofa for weeks must of took that out of her allllll that 2 seconds filming 🤔 pre record again obviously what sad desperate lives they are living, they must be so bleeping proud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How is her washing machine that filthy and disgusting? She must use a lot of products in there too.

Mine has never been that grim and I've had my washing machine 8 years. Ok, the detergent tray gets a bit soapy sometimes but it's never been as filthy as hers.

I think the smell of chemicals in her house would give me a migraine if I ever went in there.

Reactions: 11
Took a break from here still lurked as she was really pushing my buttons with her Disney life 🙄 life is not all roses Sopha!! It’s not hard for you! You’ve a full time hubby at home get off your stinking ass & wash!! Even that’s a lie as your always done up on every story!! Ps while the story of Ronnie & Lennie is cute you are 2 far away if something was to happen!! Get off the fkn sofa!!!! Interact with them
(Sorry for the rant)
Calling a bingo she does her birth story after SS announces her gender
100% tbh I can’t wait to see what lies she comes up with it’s already gone from a few smarties later he was here to pessary was stuck ect ect . She forgets the lies that she tells 🙄

Reactions: 12
Just back to Ronnie’s bin, maybe he does like to see the bin men, but would we really say he’s “obsessed” with bins?? cos I wouldn’t 😂😂 and if he is then it’s only because the only interaction she has with him is getting him to tidy up and the only toys he seems to have is cleaning things. But anyway, say he really does love bins (🙄) why could they not get him a colourful bin that lights up and sings etc? I’m sure there must be something like that on the market. But no they need to get him a dull as dishwater GREY bleeping plastic BIN that he just gets to drag up and down the hallway. Honestly feel so bad for the poor wee soul

Reactions: 19
That story with Jamie and the pink sponge... check out the side profile shot... someone has gained some weight 👀

• Haha
You're so bleeping quick witted, you provide great content chief
Solid 10/10

She's boring af, there's no way she'll get offered stuff now.... Her career is slowly slipping, her likes and comments show her that, she should of took the chance when she was offered it - when she was actually somewhat popular and dare I say quite likeable? She'll be a nobody by end of next year - someone better will come along and it's Tara Sophie. Enjoy your everlasting debt in a house you can't afford when you move along with your 3 alpacas, goats, 3 gorillas, 2 bears, 2 dolphins, 10 unicorns... Her head really is soooo far up in the clouds, she hasn't a bleeping scoobydoo what's going on most days
I bet Jamie would love to offered strictly or something 😂 he’s always been a big z list celeb fame hungry

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her perfiiikt family isn’t performing well, editing her post yet again. What a sad life.

Reactions: 8
Just over 1000 comments on grid post..... See ya Sofaslob. Next stop the sheep will morph into a pack of wolves and turn on their Shepard. Reap what you sow (quote).

• Haha
That top she’s wearing with large LOVE on the front of it I am sure it’s designer - anyone knowwwww what brand I was thinking Valentino
And she still looks tit in it. Obvs trying to be noticed by them if it is. Too many images odlf her in it!! Always a reason with her!!

Reactions: 3
As someone with an autistic child, their fixations can often be strange and I could understand if he was genuinely fixated on the bin man and stuff then maybe buying him a little bin to drag around the garden is doing no harm. Why not be honest though?

If it’s not a fixation and just a normal childhood thing like most kids then just buy him a toy bin wagon. My son has one where you press a button and it lifts the bin up etc.

And I thought he was obsessed with diggers? That’s why all the construction stuff? Which is it? Why not throw him a bin man themed birthday if that’s what he truly loves? Because it’s not as instagrammable?

Why doesn’t he have any character interests? Favourite book characters? Why is it all so generic? Oh Ron loves diggers. Oh Ron loves bins. It’s so basic and screams out that they’ve dampened his personality. He likes cleaning stuff because it’s all he’s been shown. He likes diggers because mummaZ said she needs that on insta.

And of course let’s blame Ron for always waking up Len. Never mind that babies have been learning to sleep through noise for hundreds of years.

Edit: I’m calling bingo on her showing a story of Ron and his absolute favouritest Iggle Piggle teddy he takes to bed every single night guyz because he is just obsessed with in the night gardenzzz
I find this weird too. My little one is 20 months and through no encouragement from me loves books, dinosaurs, cars etc just because he has all those things around the house to choose from. He also loves our Hoover, mop, brush, putting stuff in the bin, sick etc as he is copying me, it doesn't mean he is obsessed with this stuff! At this age they copy alot so he is just copying his parents but they make it into something he loves but it is really just learned behaviour 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.