Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lonaldo loves a head tickle? That's all she ever does with her kids! She strokes them in exactly the same way that she does with Lardcliffe! Ronnie looks really happy though and that's lovely to see even though she totally over exposes him and Lonaldo on Social Media.
Soph, you haven't forgotten it's Ronnie's birthday in 6 days time have you? Thought you'd have had the sandwiches made and the Wotsits shoved into cellophane wrappers by now! Or are you getting professional caterers in this time because you're permanently stuck on the couch with Lonaldo the Great?
Atv !
She probably ordered a grazing table. Lazy woman. Oh I wonder what the theme is this year? Hahah what will his birthday board say this time?
“loves waygu beef, Burnley FC & being ignored’ 😂

Apparently Ronnie loved Birdseye burgers last year yet all we saw him eat were fractions of cucumber tomatoes and lashings of turmeric in eggs plus soggy snotty pastry. But that’s another story. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She probably ordered a grazing table. Lazy woman. Oh I wonder what the theme is this year? Hahah what will his birthday board say this time?
“loves waygu beef, Burnley FC & being ignored’ 😂

Apparently Ronnie loved Birdseye burgers last year yet all we saw him eat were fractions of cucumber tomatoes and lashings of turmeric in eggs plus soggy snotty pastry. But that’s another story. 😂😂
She will just recycle the leftovers from Father’s Day 🤷🏼‍♀️ Brace yourselves for over the top this year! I predict wooden or biskshit personalised “dad of boys” tit & a box at Arsenal 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lonaldo loves a head tickle? That's all she ever does with her kids! She strokes them in exactly the same way that she does with Lardcliffe! Ronnie looks really happy though and that's lovely to see even though she totally over exposes him and Lonaldo on Social Media.
Soph, you haven't forgotten it's Ronnie's birthday in 6 days time have you? Thought you'd have had the sandwiches made and the Wotsits shoved into cellophane wrappers by now! Or are you getting professional caterers in this time because you're permanently stuck on the couch with Lonaldo the Great?
Atv !
She’s definitely been planning his party behind the scenes. She’s gonna act like she threw the party together in like day but really she’s been planning it for months. Didn’t she mention to Stacey that she can’t wait to see her next week obviously for Ronnie’s party.

Reactions: 25
People do it though. A few ladies in my NCT and friends of mine. It doesn’t mean she isn’t BF…

What does excessive lip licking mean?

the clawing of Lonnies head *shudder* I always stroke my baby’s head with my palm, I personally find fingertip touch horrible lol
Excessive licking can be a sing of anxiety, boredom or pain. You can see Henry excessively his licks from time to time in past videos

Atv !
Your profile picture though? Is it edited or has she actually pulled that face...I'm done 🤣🤣🤣
And Lonaldo...classic🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I’ve just taken my son swimming and he said he wished he had waterproof socks and it reminded of those Veruca socks hinch bought to clean the shower and all the huns rushed out to copy her. We never saw them again did we? 😂😂😂 I actually think it’s so funny all this crappy tat she buys and the huns all copy her but she either chucks it away or stores it in her lock up and they are stuck with these pointless pieces of tat in their boring grey houses 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That quote, well novel more like that she chose to quote 😴 Oh actually she didn’t quote it did she! I think editing out the authors name is a control thing - it doesn’t sit well having someone else’s creative flair in her narrative.

Back to dressing gowns and sofas 🤣 Feel quite strongly that we shouldn’t judge too much generally here. Self-care and motivation can be severely lacking in depression etc and even with hinch, if she needed to stay glued to the couch because mentally she wasn’t in a good place that’s fine, as long as the support is there. But authenticity is to me what’s relatable. I just hope (but have doubts) that everything is authentic with her. Like others have said it’s not a competition, we all have different parenthood story’s and I think compassion is important for everyone’s struggle or indeed non-struggle when it comes to motherhood. Someone could have 5 people around to help and still be really struggling, likewise a lone parent could absolutely ace it with no physical help/suppport at all. We are all different, cope differently but just being honest I think is relatable. For me motherhood is not linear, some days are euphoric, some days you just want to run away! 🤣 The ups and down of life.

(Edit - added extra stuff)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
That quote, well novel more like that she chose to quote 😴 Oh actually she didn’t quote it did she! I thinking editing out the authors name is a control thing - it doesn’t sit well having someone else’s creative flair in her narrative.

Back to dressing gowns and sofas 🤣 Feel quite strongly that we shouldn’t judge too much generally here. Self-care and motivation can be severely lacking in depression etc and even with hinch, if she needed to stay glued to the couch because mentally she wasn’t in a good place that’s fine, as long as the support is there. But authenticity is to me what’s relatable. I just hope (but have doubts) that everything is authentic with her. Like others have said it’s not a competition, we all have different parenthood story’s and I think compassion is important for everyone’s struggle or indeed non-struggle when it comes to motherhood.
Totally agree but as someone said yesterday, when she posted the festering sofa story she was actually walking with both kids and Ma Barker along the promenade. Authentic my arse aka Jim Royale😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Excessive licking can be a sing of anxiety, boredom or pain. You can see Henry excessively his licks from time to time in past videos

Your profile picture though? Is it edited or has she actually pulled that face...I'm done 🤣🤣🤣
And Lonaldo...classic🤣🤣🤣
She actually pulled this face! 😂 She leaves herself wide open to ridicule and deserves it all! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s definitely been planning his party behind the scenes. She’s gonna act like she threw the party together in like day but really she’s been planning it for months. Didn’t she mention to Stacey that she can’t wait to see her next week obviously for Ronnie’s party.
Will the extended restrictions not mean SS can’t come to the party? Or only ma barkers household?

Who am I kidding, she’ll be shredding a 2 feet tall cake for her 100+ guests anyway

Totally agree but as someone said yesterday, when she posted the festering sofa story she was actually walking with both kids and Ma Barker along the promenade. Authentic my arse aka Jim Royale😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hmmm well that’s a bit fishy! Oh yes, I do question everything because of earlier shenanigans. I really don’t think anything feels natural with her. A shame as I can see she has a lot of old supporters over here. What happened, interested to know what changed things. The money?

Reactions: 4
And Lardsomes who nicked an ice cream and didn't get reprimanded.
Here you are Hinch. Feel free to call the experts at Purina “trolls”….

“It's best to avoid giving your dog ice cream. While it's not toxic or seriously harmful, dogs actually have a hard time digesting dairy as, after they're weaned as puppies, they lose the enzyme needed to digest the lactose in milk”

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Me and my mum were in tescos earlier and was looking at the clothes and she spotted something that was in hinchs range I think it was the crossover green pj set and my mum said how nice it was and I said that’s the cleaning woman’s range and she put it back and said I’m not lining that slappers pockets 🤣🤣 she said she’d cut off her nose to spite her face cos she’s that petty 🤣🤣🤣
Slapper 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well Zoph nice to see you playing favourites again. Also see you still need to arrange your surgery to remove lenor for you. Do you ever put the child down to give rondongdingdong a cuddle? Nope. New toy gets the love and just to shut up us nusty trolllzzz you take a forced and very obviously posed picture of him standing as far away from you as possible. Oh and you can deny reading here but literally a page or two earlier, someone asked where lardsomes is, and lo and behold, we get to see him. What would you do without us providing your content for you? Maybe we should stop asking to see stuff and see what you manage to think of. But be careful, wouldn't want your last Braincell that hasn't been killed of by zoflora fumes to get tired 🙄

Here you are Hinch. Feel free to call the experts at Purina “trolls”….

“It's best to avoid giving your dog ice cream. While it's not toxic or seriously harmful, dogs actually have a hard time digesting dairy as, after they're weaned as puppies, they lose the enzyme needed to digest the lactose in milk”
You can get doggy ucr cream, its just frozen goats milk. My two love it.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if Ronnie got one too?
I think she was expecting freebies, sorry #gifted, like she had with Ronnieblesshim & it must be killing her pig that Lenny Henry ain’t bringing in the likes or cash!
Times up Hinch, your 15 mins are over, best sit tight when trying ride Stacey’s coat tails & I think we can see her trying ditch you off soon too

• Haha
Will the extended restrictions not mean SS can’t come to the party? Or only ma barkers household?

Who am I kidding, she’ll be shredding a 2 feet tall cake for her 100+ guests anyway
I think if it’s outside you can have up to 30 people. Obviously she will have more and I’m sure they will be coming in and out of the house (as it’s set to rain from Wednesday onwards) but she will make it seems like she’s following the rules.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.