Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

stop with the quotes it’s a load of bull, your ‘content’ is really so boring and dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Henry. Looks like his anxiety has gone through the roof.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’d have thought she’d have decamped to the perGOALa seeing as they made such a drama about it last year and would be out there “every day, rain or shine” and it’s been quite hot these past few days. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I’d have thought she’d have decamped to the perGOALa seeing as they made such a drama about it last year and would be out there “every day, rain or shine” and it’s been quite hot these past few days. 🤷‍♀️
Thought she’d move her bed out under the pergola😂 the way she was going on about it. Made a big hoo- ha about it didn’t she

He was sitting behind fat Henry rubbing one out 😂😂😂
Spunky sticky sofa😂 remember Henry’s leaky bits are dragged across every sofa in that house too😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Stupid, the way she says hope you're all ok guys, whats she actually going to do about it if someone is not ok ???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At first i thought her showing only Lonnie was just odd.... Now its wrong on every level. How she calls herself #mumofboyS i dont know. Mummazoflonnerz is more like it. She is acting like a first time mum and it is more and more shocking as time goes on. Surely her sheep feel this too. Poor Ronnie, she is so blatant about her attitude towards him. I bet Jimbobronsonlyparent is feeling pretty discusted by her too. I can only imagine his having to tiptoe round fragile Queen Sophie. Its quite sickening!!
Have we ever had any sort of content featuring Janines parents?

Reactions: 4
Under the gorgeous pic of Ronnie it says "our gorgeous big brother", do we know which brother wrote that was it Lonnie or Henry ?? 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m at a midwife app at the hospital and I can hear a lot of the staff on lunch slating hinch and inch saying how lazy she is and how is she in a newborn bubble when she does absolutely nothing and he doesn’t work either. A small victory I feel
They must be Tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Have we ever had any sort of content featuring Janines parents?
Inch took Ronnie to meet them in a garden centre at some point between lockdowns, if I remember it right. Not a peep otherwise! 😳
(Edit due to fat fingers!)

Reactions: 10
Whatever Hinch's master plan is for a big comeback after her 'maternity leave' (🙄) she is completely derailing now because she is so BORING! People want to see real life, the toddler playing and being silly, the baby being passed around, you showering while he sleeps (I'm sure she could stick an ad or two in there with bathroom products on her way in!).
Her constant filtering, pre records, video reversing etc mean that NORMAL people just don't trust anything they see with her. Surely if all of a sudden she has a new house in a couple of weeks it will open her sheep's eyes to her ways! I saw someone write on here before that 'home influencers' (can't believe we live in a world where that is a thing!) share their journey of buying, plans, renovating etc. I just can't imagine Hinch ever being that open and honest.

Reactions: 12
I'm actually sick of them recording their "real lives" and using it as content to make money. If I want to see real life, I have my own life to look at. 😅 She is a cleaner. That's why she got her followers. She has no new cleaning hacks because she has already shared them all. The end is near for Hinchy 🤞

Reactions: 11
Will the extended restrictions not mean SS can’t come to the party? Or only ma barkers household?

Who am I kidding, she’ll be shredding a 2 feet tall cake for her 100+ guests anyway
it’s 30 outside since May lifting. Only knoW as it’s my little ones birthday on Sunday as well

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.