Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katlen12

VIP Member
I honestly didn’t think it was possible for her to get any more boring but some how she’s achieved it!!

I think it might be time to get this pic out again. #sorrynotsorry 🥱😴

8EFCFF8C-6CD6-4DBE-B84C-5E8D39C0DA2F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 115

K1983

Anyone else think Stacey Solomon is on a wind up , making a point to say she's going to upcycle rexs furniture lol

• Haha
Reactions: 113

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
SS is now showing how her body is starting to change, love handles/muffin top etc and how she enjoys seeing the amazing things your body can do.
If Hinch wasn't so vain she could have also shown the reality of pregnancy and therefore made her much more relatable, but we know that she lives in a faux Disney- esque bubble and probably still believes in the stork delivering babies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 105

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #401 - Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff
Winning thread title by @Radders

If you’re new check out the wiki - pink button at top.

Quick recap

Vesticles finally made an appearance to show off his hoover lines, post pictures of Hinch and the boys on the sofa - she’s going to need surgical intervention to remove her arse from it - and to post videos of Ronsomes on days out with him which were supposed to recent but seemed to date back to colder days unless they wrap him up in a winter coat during a heat wave as part of some sort of toddler bikram yoga experiment.
This was all posted less than 4 hours after Tattle wanted to know where Jamie and Ron were. (They haven’t read here since the battle of Waterloo).

Hinch shared a weird in memoriam styleeee photoshopped fan pic of the famileeee complete with new addition of Lennie Henry. No idea why she didn’t get Freda Fiddle Fingers to take a snap but she laaaavs it so much it’s now her FB profile pic, even though the fan photoshopped Ron out and put Len in his place..

After people wondering why Mummaz and Lenor didn’t go out with Vest and Ron, Hinch took the boys out on an adventure - not really they walked round her housing estate.

BFF Stacey announced she was pregnant with another little Pickle. Hinch made her congratulations post all about her and how she knew about it before Stace announced it on the gram - guess what Hinch so did we Tattlers...

The following morning and after Hinch had probably spent the night in the dog’s bed, clawing her neck and sending “troll” messages to herself, she decided what she must do to try and upstage Stacey’s cute announcement posts. Yes, another black and white photo but this time both boys in matching gifted PJs along with another, completely uncalled for congratulations story for Stacey - please stop it’s excruciating.

In between all this there was various vacuous quotes, free gifts and schmaltzy music.
#EveryDayIsGifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Tui

VIP Member
can we stop with the mumsnet “the day after my traumatic emergency c section I was putting up a fence and painting the living room” comments? Some of us don’t bounce back from birth as quickly as others. I spent weeks on the sofa and barely left the house after my son was born. I don’t see why I should explain why this was but promoting Binky Felstead as a relatable ideal alternative to Mrs Hinch when she looks amazing 1 week PP is not helpful either!!

I agree that she is likely chatting BS about how hard it is with “2 under 2”. All she ever shows of Ronnie is him being a little angel so how are we ever going to believe her. Plus Ronnie is 2 in 7 days so she hasn’t got long to dine out on that 😆 and telling us how she got sewn up before that photo 🥱 “not the right time for a random photo” - how is the birth of your son not the right time for a photo? I look like shit in my photos post birth but I’m still glad I have those photographs

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Astonishing

VIP Member
Hullo you nasty crunky snacky trolls

oh I’ve been reading through and lurking in the background but you guys have been on fire even with the complete lack of content 😂

I’ve missed you all.
I am finally out of that newborn bubble and Mr A is being booked in for the snippety snip ASAP!

it’s good to be back, I feel like I’m back home ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oh go on I want to hear your theory! Also that could be big Freda winding baby.. I have a funny feeling Jamie’s not around at the moment
I just don’t want it to turn into a breastfeeding debate. And I want to be clear this is my opinion of Hinch - not a generalisation of all women - I wouldn’t and haven’t ever said this about any woman I know. I just get the feeling - and I know I’m not alone in this feeling - that her breastfeeding journey isn’t going very well. I’ve breastfed two kids. I’ve asked for a lot of advice over the last few years about it. I’ve in turn given advice where I can - or at least pointed them where to find it & given what I can which is my support.
I’m saying this not to be catty and bitchy - the sad thing is - if she were more open and honest She would prob receive messages of support. And I even have moments of feeling a bit sorry for her.
I think she’s attempted to breastfeed. The realisation sunk in that it’s full on, you can’t get someone else to do it and it’s an absolute rollercoaster of emotions. I think she’s also got Ma barker in one ear telling her to stop and let her give Lonnie a bottle. I think she’s then caved to that approach. She’s then not breastfeeding consistently - or even pumping - to build up supply. She’s given a dummy (mine had them but it is something to be careful about in early weeks) which suggests she’s gotten fed up with feeling like Lonnie is attached all of the time (a feeling i remember very well!). I think there’s been a few days of bottles at night and boob in the day which has turned into boob when she feels like it and in turn has caused some blockages and a supply dip and it’s a vicious cycle isn’t it. Friends and family have had that issue and spoken to me about it.
I’m not saying this because I think she’s a cop out or lazy. I think she wanted to breastfeed and I actually really wanted her to - as I do for any woman who wants to. It’s also absolutely ok to change your mind and decide that you don’t want to do it anymore. But it’s really important to ask for the right support in making that decision. I think she’s surrounded by people who will just be saying “just give him a bottle” which isn’t helpful when you want to breastfeed. There are soooo many ways you can feed your baby - and none are wrong or right. But some ways can be damaging. You can’t just pick and choose breastfeeding. Cluster feeding is a head fuck. Hunger cues seem constant. There’s no real routine to it. It’s relentless in those early weeks.
Given that Hinch has seemingly done zero child care for her first child it must have been an absolute shock to the system to have to be solely responsible for feeding and soothing this one. It’s a bumpy journey regardless of how many times you’ve done it.
I truly don’t want to come across as the “boob brigade”. I couldn’t give a toss whether she boobs or not. What I give a toss about is the damage she causes through misrepresentation. The women out there who could learn from what she shares. She has so much power and influence - even if we think it’s ridiculous that she does. She could be helping so many other women. She could be showing the warning signs for mastitis. The relentlessness of cluster feeding. She’s hinting at issues. But she’s not prepared to go into detail or help others. So she’s hiding.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Andioooop

VIP Member
It’s the one with the most votes after page 40 which is the previous criteria isn’t it?
Sorry guysssss I’m still learning.
You’re right, it is after page 40. & you’re doing a bloody good job at making all these new threads & recaps ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Lgrace90

I’m at a midwife app at the hospital and I can hear a lot of the staff on lunch slating hinch and inch saying how lazy she is and how is she in a newborn bubble when she does absolutely nothing and he doesn’t work either. A small victory I feel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

VeeP

Just saw Rex is off to nursery... want Ron meant to be starting months ago? Or are we still waiting for the prerecords to catch up?
Didn’t you know? The pre-records have caught up. You can find them in a thread under “Cleaning With Mario”; Ron is now 37 and living in Scotland!

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Jeez, even when she's trying to be relatable she still unbelievably unrelatable 🤦🏼‍♀️

I had 3 under 6, and had to make sure the other two were ready for school/playschool. If the baby needed a boob then he had to wait, because be late for school and you're in shit. That often meant lots of crying and then breast feeding in the car once I'd dropped one at school and was waiting to playschool to open.
Then came pick up time! Same rule applied - you can't abandon your kids because one needs feeding, so again the poor little bugger had to wait. After school clubs, fitting in dinner and boob was also super fun!

Tits hurt? No time for that shit! Toddler throwing a fit? Deal with it! Eldest needs help with homework? Produce the magical third hand that you never realised you had.

I had zero help because I was the only one who could drive, their Dad was a useless prick and I have no family to help.

Once the prick had been chucked out it was just me. The best time was when me and all 3 kids went down with norovirus 🤮 That was fun! 😭

She has an unemployed husband who seems pretty hands on, weird old Ma 2mins away and a sister, so what's her fucking issue?

Crack on Hinch with your village raising your kids, because you've got it fucking easy in comparison to some!

And no, I'm not jealous. I'm proud of myself for doing what I've done, it's actually made me a better person in some ways.
Sleepless nights, tiredness and sore tits are part of the deal ffs, so try again Princess!!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

holiwalk

5D63837F-9081-4F9B-98C6-5A2B33FB1E0C.png
pisses me off that she acknowledges that insta is fake as fuck, but she won’t acknowledge the huge part she plays and will continually play in feeding into this whole fake insta world. If people like her didn’t post/filter the way they do, then insta wouldn’t be ‘fake’ and wouldn’t make the general public compare/feel inadequate which results in poor mental health. Have some fucking accountability you prick!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Katlen12

VIP Member
Seen this earlier and thought of Hinch’s masterpiece.

Maybe a better idea for the hare of death, behind the door, in the nursery 😳🙄😂

A7833D13-12EF-4878-AFD5-FCBD4915C191.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67