Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #401 - Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff
Winning thread title by @Radders

If you’re new check out the wiki - pink button at top.

Quick recap

Vesticles finally made an appearance to show off his hoover lines, post pictures of Hinch and the boys on the sofa - she’s going to need surgical intervention to remove her arse from it - and to post videos of Ronsomes on days out with him which were supposed to recent but seemed to date back to colder days unless they wrap him up in a winter coat during a heat wave as part of some sort of toddler bikram yoga experiment.
This was all posted less than 4 hours after Tattle wanted to know where Jamie and Ron were. (They haven’t read here since the battle of Waterloo).

Hinch shared a weird in memoriam styleeee photoshopped fan pic of the famileeee complete with new addition of Lennie Henry. No idea why she didn’t get Freda Fiddle Fingers to take a snap but she laaaavs it so much it’s now her FB profile pic, even though the fan photoshopped Ron out and put Len in his place..

After people wondering why Mummaz and Lenor didn’t go out with Vest and Ron, Hinch took the boys out on an adventure - not really they walked round her housing estate.

BFF Stacey announced she was pregnant with another little Pickle. Hinch made her congratulations post all about her and how she knew about it before Stace announced it on the gram - guess what Hinch so did we Tattlers...

The following morning and after Hinch had probably spent the night in the dog’s bed, clawing her neck and sending “troll” messages to herself, she decided what she must do to try and upstage Stacey’s cute announcement posts. Yes, another black and white photo but this time both boys in matching gifted PJs along with another, completely uncalled for congratulations story for Stacey - please stop it’s excruciating.

In between all this there was various vacuous quotes, free gifts and schmaltzy music.
#EveryDayIsGifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Anyone else think Stacey Solomon is on a wind up , making a point to say she's going to upcycle rexs furniture lol

• Haha
Reactions: 113
Loving the shade SS is throwing with her openness about the pregnancy
Bet Hinch is going stir crazy trying to think of what to do next 😂😂

Reactions: 58
Just to let you know I don’t think this is the winning thread suggestion 🤔 (but excellent recap!)

Reactions: 11
Just to let you know I don’t think this is the winning thread suggestion 🤔 (but excellent recap!)
It’s the one with the most votes after page 40 which is the previous criteria isn’t it?
Sorry guysssss I’m still learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s the one with the most votes after page 40 which is the previous criteria isn’t it?
You’re right, it is after page 40. & you’re doing a bloody good job at making all these new threads & recaps ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 77
✨ manifesting ✨ thay stacey has a girl just to piss grinch off even more about reusing furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 57
@Bunnykins I love your recaps - you capture the essence of the previous thread perfectly with added jokes thrown in for good measure 🤣 Fank yoo ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
SS is now showing how her body is starting to change, love handles/muffin top etc and how she enjoys seeing the amazing things your body can do.
If Hinch wasn't so vain she could have also shown the reality of pregnancy and therefore made her much more relatable, but we know that she lives in a faux Disney- esque bubble and probably still believes in the stork delivering babies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 105
Mrs Hinch #401 - Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff
Winning thread title by @Radders

If you’re new check out the wiki - pink button at top.

Quick recap

Vesticles finally made an appearance to show off his hoover lines, post pictures of Hinch and the boys on the sofa - she’s going to need surgical intervention to remove her arse from it - and to post videos of Ronsomes on days out with him which were supposed to recent but seemed to date back to colder days unless they wrap him up in a winter coat during a heat wave as part of some sort of toddler bikram yoga experiment.
This was all posted less than 4 hours after Tattle wanted to know where Jamie and Ron were. (They haven’t read here since the battle of Waterloo).

Hinch shared a weird in memoriam styleeee photoshopped fan pic of the famileeee complete with new addition of Lennie Henry. No idea why she didn’t get Freda Fiddle Fingers to take a snap but she laaaavs it so much it’s now her FB profile pic, even though the fan photoshopped Ron out and put Len in his place..

After people wondering why Mummaz and Lenor didn’t go out with Vest and Ron, Hinch took the boys out on an adventure - not really they walked round her housing estate.

BFF Stacey announced she was pregnant with another little Pickle. Hinch made her congratulations post all about her and how she knew about it before Stace announced it on the gram - guess what Hinch so did we Tattlers...

The following morning and after Hinch had probably spent the night in the dog’s bed, clawing her neck and sending “troll” messages to herself, she decided what she must do to try and upstage Stacey’s cute announcement posts. Yes, another black and white photo but this time both boys in matching gifted PJs along with another, completely uncalled for congratulations story for Stacey - please stop it’s excruciating.

In between all this there was various vacuous quotes, free gifts and schmaltzy music.
#EveryDayIsGifted
And Sophie’s middle name is not Rose
She added that in
And Ronnie doesn’t rhyme with Lennie and more rhymes with Henry
By the way Henry is a bleeping dog

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Seen this earlier and thought of Hinch’s masterpiece.

Maybe a better idea for the hare of death, behind the door, in the nursery 😳🙄😂

A7833D13-12EF-4878-AFD5-FCBD4915C191.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
No no you are right! My bad!! We can accept our mistakes here unlike at greyskull.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooohh #401
Love the title 😁

Hi Zophflora rose I’ve got a HUNCH cliff

dont worry darling we will have lots of content in this thread to help you with your engagements

Anyway Zoph don’t forget to watch LW tomorrow as your stuck to your sofa as I’m sure they will all congratulate SS on her lovely news publicly on national tv considering she’s actually a celeb !!
I’m surprised all your nasty bullying comments against people have not been published yet ( you forgot to add those in your This is me tat ,toilet roll book because your just a mean bleeping bleep!!!

nice of you to let the father of your new born baby have a pic with his son today, but of course you had to really didn’t you, grabbing at straws aren’t you .
Your not SS
Inch is not JS
Your kids will never have a happy fulfilling life like their kids are having and that’s bleeping sad
So you sit there in your greyness and think about all the evil feelings and thoughts that you have because it’s all about you & the gram and I’m telling you now mate it WILL come to an end & I’ll be in front of the Q to buy Inches book you bleeping twit…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
SS is now showing how her body is starting to change, love handles/muffin top etc and how she enjoys seeing the amazing things your body can do.
If Hinch wasn't so vain she could have also shown the reality of pregnancy and therefore made her much more relatable, but we know that she lives in a faux Disney- esque bubble and probably still believes in the stork delivering babies 🙄
Sophie’s pregnancy still baffles me…i know some don’t agree but the big bump, small bump, missing bump, outie belly button that turned into an innie belly button within the space of a few weeks doesn’t make sense. Even worse if she knew what SS was going through & chose to play ‘hide the bump’ on the swing one handed, hmmm.

Reactions: 57
Anyone wondering if Hinch’s tap is shiny? Thought not 😂
Bet some sheep are rocking whilst over polishing theirs at her quietness on insta. That or trying to shine the wall not realising its not the tap without their cult leader showing them how

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.