Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The claw is back out in full force- literally cringing at her scratching that poor kids head- he doesn’t laaaaaav it u imbecile, he can’t tell you how much you’re irritating him!

Reactions: 13
Why does she always crop out the original author's name?
Because she wants the credit , not that anyone with more than a dozen brain cells could work out for themselves she is not capable of writing this , and no spelling mistakes so clearly once again plagiarism but she’s just learning guys and has baby brain so you must forgive her 🙄

Reactions: 15
So has Henry just had an ice cream? Because a dog licking their lips that much isn't a good sign. He needs to see a vet.
It's the same old content. Clawing at Lenors head, picture of Ron and a video of Mutley. And then an uncredited quote.
Bore off you boring cowbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine how Maldonia Palace is in this heat? All in dressing gowns and full one piece PJ's. Curtains drawn. TV on always. Old bottles of Robinsons Squash rolling around the floor. Inch with last night's kebab stuck to his face. A few Cheetos sticking out Sophas birds nest. They ironically have turned into crunky snacks.
When you describe them like that I'm imaging them as Jim and Barbara Royle (The Royle Family)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t cope with any more inspirational bleeping reminders from the mental wench

Reactions: 7
I’m having a cool bath.
I’m hot, stinky and too tired to stand up in the shower. Please don’t judge me guyyzzzzz, I’m still learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Breastfeeding is going well then hun?
You’re specifically advised not give baby a pacifier until breastfeeding is established at around week 6
People do it though. A few ladies in my NCT and friends of mine. It doesn’t mean she isn’t BF…

So has Henry just had an ice cream? Because a dog licking their lips that much isn't a good sign. He needs to see a vet.
It's the same old content. Clawing at Lenors head, picture of Ron and a video of Mutley. And then an uncredited quote.
Bore off you boring cowbag.
What does excessive lip licking mean?

the clawing of Lonnies head *shudder* I always stroke my baby’s head with my palm, I personally find fingertip touch horrible lol

Reactions: 6
She is boring me to tears buttttt every time I see “Lonnie” I absolute crack up!! I forgot that’s not his actual name!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if it’s been said:

It looks like Inch is having a tug on the chair behind Fatsomes on her story 😂🙈🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Lonaldo loves a head tickle? That's all she ever does with her kids! She strokes them in exactly the same way that she does with Lardcliffe! Ronnie looks really happy though and that's lovely to see even though she totally over exposes him and Lonaldo on Social Media.
Soph, you haven't forgotten it's Ronnie's birthday in 6 days time have you? Thought you'd have had the sandwiches made and the Wotsits shoved into cellophane wrappers by now! Or are you getting professional caterers in this time because you're permanently stuck on the couch with Lonaldo the Great?
Atv !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.