Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Ronnie insisted on wearing his England kit again…or did Jaymee take the photo yesterday? 🙄 We don’t believe your little lies Soph. Ronnie has to be holding today’s newspaper or it didn’t happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think inch has Lonnie on his lap winding him. Funny how that would be the second time we’ve seen him winding him. I wonder if she passes Lonnie to inch the second Hes off the boob. And that’s it. I do also have my suspicions about what is going and why she’s so keen to hide right now. But it’s pretty bitchy and I don’t know how to articulate it without coming across as a mega witch so I just won’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm actually sick of them recording their "real lives" and using it as content to make money. If I want to see real life, I have my own life to look at. 😅 She is a cleaner. That's why she got her followers. She has no new cleaning hacks because she has already shared them all. The end is near for Hinchy 🤞
nah I’m sure she’ll find somewhere new to stick zoflora 😂 no one even touched zoflora before she became famous and now it’s sold out 24/7!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I think inch has Lonnie on his lap winding him. Funny how that would be the second time we’ve seen him winding him. I wonder if she passes Lonnie to inch the second Hes off the boob. And that’s it. I do also have my suspicions about what is going and why she’s so keen to hide right now. But it’s pretty bitchy and I don’t know how to articulate it without coming across as a mega witch so I just won’t.
Ain't no such thing as a witch on tattle. This is your safe space! ❤😉

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Breastfeeding is going well then hun?
You’re specifically advised not give baby a pacifier until breastfeeding is established at around week 6
It might not mean that she’s not breastfeeding, but using a pacifier/dummy at such a young age can cause problems with it.
Sucking in newborns releases a hormone known as cholecystokinin or CCK. High levels of this hormone cause a baby to become sleepy. After 20 minutes of sucking the levels are high enough to help baby fall asleep. If baby is full then they’ll stay asleep, if not then as the levels of CCK reduce they’ll wake up again to resume feeding. Using a dummy can ‘trick’ a young baby into falling asleep when they should be feeding, which leads to lower weight gain in baby and lower milk production in the mother (milk is replaced at the rate it is removed)
Babies can also become confused between nipple, bottle and dummy which can lead to a preference for bottles.
(Source: La Leche League ‘The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding’)

Reactions: 19
Oh go on I want to hear your theory! Also that could be big Freda winding baby.. I have a funny feeling Jamie’s not around at the moment

Reactions: 9
Is that not In h in the second pic or is it another man with the weight of the world on his shoulders?
You’re right. That looks like it could be them. Interesting that they don’t feature in the group shots. Perhaps they’ve requested not to be or perhaps Ronnie wasn’t ahem playing ball at that moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a bit annoyed she hasn’t posted any cleaning videos. That’s why I follow her - I quite like watching someone clean! I think the newborn is the spitting image of his dad. Ronnie is very cute.

Reactions: 7
Even if Inch was working. Stick the baby in a chair, get some toys out for Ronnie to play with, put them both in the bathroom whilst you shower. Sophie, quit the woe is me and get on with it. Like most of us have to do. Give the kids to Jamie and take a time out for yourself. Don't be a bleeping hero, you moron.
Knowing her she wants to hog Lonnie.. have him all to herself. Sad really

Reactions: 3
Oh go on I want to hear your theory! Also that could be big Freda winding baby.. I have a funny feeling Jamie’s not around at the moment
I just don’t want it to turn into a breastfeeding debate. And I want to be clear this is my opinion of Hinch - not a generalisation of all women - I wouldn’t and haven’t ever said this about any woman I know. I just get the feeling - and I know I’m not alone in this feeling - that her breastfeeding journey isn’t going very well. I’ve breastfed two kids. I’ve asked for a lot of advice over the last few years about it. I’ve in turn given advice where I can - or at least pointed them where to find it & given what I can which is my support.
I’m saying this not to be catty and bitchy - the sad thing is - if she were more open and honest She would prob receive messages of support. And I even have moments of feeling a bit sorry for her.
I think she’s attempted to breastfeed. The realisation sunk in that it’s full on, you can’t get someone else to do it and it’s an absolute rollercoaster of emotions. I think she’s also got Ma barker in one ear telling her to stop and let her give Lonnie a bottle. I think she’s then caved to that approach. She’s then not breastfeeding consistently - or even pumping - to build up supply. She’s given a dummy (mine had them but it is something to be careful about in early weeks) which suggests she’s gotten fed up with feeling like Lonnie is attached all of the time (a feeling i remember very well!). I think there’s been a few days of bottles at night and boob in the day which has turned into boob when she feels like it and in turn has caused some blockages and a supply dip and it’s a vicious cycle isn’t it. Friends and family have had that issue and spoken to me about it.
I’m not saying this because I think she’s a cop out or lazy. I think she wanted to breastfeed and I actually really wanted her to - as I do for any woman who wants to. It’s also absolutely ok to change your mind and decide that you don’t want to do it anymore. But it’s really important to ask for the right support in making that decision. I think she’s surrounded by people who will just be saying “just give him a bottle” which isn’t helpful when you want to breastfeed. There are soooo many ways you can feed your baby - and none are wrong or right. But some ways can be damaging. You can’t just pick and choose breastfeeding. Cluster feeding is a head duck. Hunger cues seem constant. There’s no real routine to it. It’s relentless in those early weeks.
Given that Hinch has seemingly done zero child care for her first child it must have been an absolute shock to the system to have to be solely responsible for feeding and soothing this one. It’s a bumpy journey regardless of how many times you’ve done it.
I truly don’t want to come across as the “boob brigade”. I couldn’t give a toss whether she boobs or not. What I give a toss about is the damage she causes through misrepresentation. The women out there who could learn from what she shares. She has so much power and influence - even if we think it’s ridiculous that she does. She could be helping so many other women. She could be showing the warning signs for mastitis. The relentlessness of cluster feeding. She’s hinting at issues. But she’s not prepared to go into detail or help others. So she’s hiding.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I’m so over celebs and influencers doing the whole cryptic bullshit of how they are fighting secret battles etc and no one knows what it’s like until they walk in their shoes…. HUNZ we all have secret battles and stresses. Saying stuff like that is usually a way to manipulate the audience and make them concerned, sympathetic etc. In reality there could be nothing but then who could call them up on it? Cause it’s secret right? Their biggest inconvenience could be they forgot some mince for their spagbol but you know they’d do all they can to seem relatable. Difference is they have money and access to services us humble ‘normal’ folk don’t have easily.
also why is it such a pissing contest on who has it more real or difficult? Noticing a pissing contest between SS & Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just don’t want it to turn into a breastfeeding debate. And I want to be clear this is my opinion of Hinch - not a generalisation of all women - I wouldn’t and haven’t ever said this about any woman I know. I just get the feeling - and I know I’m not alone in this feeling - that her breastfeeding journey isn’t going very well. I’ve breastfed two kids. I’ve asked for a lot of advice over the last few years about it. I’ve in turn given advice where I can - or at least pointed them where to find it & given what I can which is my support.
I’m saying this not to be catty and bitchy - the sad thing is - if she were more open and honest She would prob receive messages of support. And I even have moments of feeling a bit sorry for her.
I think she’s attempted to breastfeed. The realisation sunk in that it’s full on, you can’t get someone else to do it and it’s an absolute rollercoaster of emotions. I think she’s also got Ma barker in one ear telling her to stop and let her give Lonnie a bottle. I think she’s then caved to that approach. She’s then not breastfeeding consistently - or even pumping - to build up supply. She’s given a dummy (mine had them but it is something to be careful about in early weeks) which suggests she’s gotten fed up with feeling like Lonnie is attached all of the time (a feeling i remember very well!). I think there’s been a few days of bottles at night and boob in the day which has turned into boob when she feels like it and in turn has caused some blockages and a supply dip and it’s a vicious cycle isn’t it. Friends and family have had that issue and spoken to me about it.
I’m not saying this because I think she’s a cop out or lazy. I think she wanted to breastfeed and I actually really wanted her to - as I do for any woman who wants to. It’s also absolutely ok to change your mind and decide that you don’t want to do it anymore. But it’s really important to ask for the right support in making that decision. I think she’s surrounded by people who will just be saying “just give him a bottle” which isn’t helpful when you want to breastfeed. There are soooo many ways you can feed your baby - and none are wrong or right. But some ways can be damaging. You can’t just pick and choose breastfeeding. Cluster feeding is a head duck. Hunger cues seem constant. There’s no real routine to it. It’s relentless in those early weeks.
Given that Hinch has seemingly done zero child care for her first child it must have been an absolute shock to the system to have to be solely responsible for feeding and soothing this one. It’s a bumpy journey regardless of how many times you’ve done it.
I truly don’t want to come across as the “boob brigade”. I couldn’t give a toss whether she boobs or not. What I give a toss about is the damage she causes through misrepresentation. The women out there who could learn from what she shares. She has so much power and influence - even if we think it’s ridiculous that she does. She could be helping so many other women. She could be showing the warning signs for mastitis. The relentlessness of cluster feeding. She’s hinting at issues. But she’s not prepared to go into detail or help others. So she’s hiding.
Totally agree with all of that and you’re not being a mega witch by saying it at all!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.