Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on to her highlights where Rrrrrreron is 0-3 months. “Morning BARRFYY for CYOOTEY” as she prods and pokes like she hasn’t a bleeping clue what to do with him. Then fast forward when Lonnie is born and she feels a love she’s never felt and is rocking him like mother fuckin earth. What a bleeping tosspot she is.
Just looked… Jesus… ‘the mamma, Mumtaz’ is really bad!! And she is literally poking him 😬

Reactions: 10
Her old highlights are actually interesting. From a tattlers point of view.
remeber when everyone piled in the bathroom
When Ron was in the bath and they all helped change his happy!! Bloody weird!
986073EF-DFA0-4190-95AA-0FF6A0A1AD32.png

also I thought she wasn’t asOTT with Ron but she actually said all the same stuff as she’s saying now!! All for the gram!!
41737E12-1DF6-43E5-947E-40D4278AF8CE.png

341FA6B3-D0B7-47D8-A9F9-75A2F06D64F2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just looked… Jesus… ‘the mamma, Mumtaz’ is really bad!! And she is literally poking him 😬
When she squeezes the dressing gown cord and cackles then does this horrific “hhhhhhanssNOMZ. MAN”. She’s bleeping deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very odd how she is behaving when I had my second son i never left my older son out both was in photos and the best videos was not me cradling him but my son holding his little brothers hand or giving his baby brother a kiss on the forehead its Like she has forgot she has another child . It’s also very normal to look after two children . My partner went back to work after a week paternity and I had two children a house to clean and school runs everyday home cooked meal shopping to do etc etc why recovering from a c section .....

Reactions: 14
Go on to her highlights where Rrrrrreron is 0-3 months. “Morning BARRFYY for CYOOTEY” as she prods and pokes like she hasn’t a bleeping clue what to do with him. Then fast forward when Lonnie is born and she feels a love she’s never felt and is rocking him like mother fuckin earth. What a bleeping tosspot she is.
I cant bear the woman but I really do think she had trouble bonding with Ronnie and tbh its nice to say her like this with Lennie

Reactions: 8
I cant bear the woman but I really do think she had trouble bonding with Ronnie and tbh its nice to say her like this with Lennie
Or is she forcing it over to top to ensure a bond is made. A bond with your children shouldn't be forced.

Reactions: 9
Someone said yesterday that there was something very familiar about the way she was solemnly rocking Lennie and how it reminded them of the Cains. That really resonated with me and I feel so uncomfortable saying it but I agree. There is something very similar there. It does look like she’s latched on to the way that particular family have chosen to convey their relationship with their baby. It shouldn’t be that we even think such things but you can’t unsee it.
I think that was me and I felt bad saying it. I just kept thinking where have I seen that before and it hit me - the cains.

Im not glad that she’s done that, but I’m glad someone else can see it

Reactions: 12
But sometimes it doesn't come naturally for whatever reason
No it doesn’t, but to me that is more reason to step out of the public eye and spend time with your sons instead of making it another photo opportunity. As I said previously I am not sure who she is trying to convince. If her followers are as loyal as they say they are they will understand she needs time to focus on her family and will be there when she comes back. I was in a fortunate position to take a decent amount of maternity leave with each of my children and my colleagues remembered me when I came back!

Reactions: 15
I do too, but duck me she’s making it so obvious and not really being very fair to the boys. Once it’s out there on the internet it’s out there. There is a lot to be said for keeping things private, especially your children and especially if you have struggled. Not every single aspect of her life needed documenting especially since she was a bloody cleaning acc not a family one

Reactions: 13
Or is she forcing it over to top to ensure a bond is made. A bond with your children shouldn't be forced.
Im not buying that shes bonded with Lennie. It’s like she’s acting how she thinks she should
None of this looks natural. Can’t put my finger on it

Reactions: 26
Honestly though like what is she now? Howwwwww can she still have a fan base? Some people are still totally blinded by her I just don’t get it 😂😂 I don’t understand how she’s making money now and definitely can’t see anyone wanting to work or “collab” with her as she’s away past her peak. She’s just a weird woman-child now who splashes her kids all over her stories, and the dog. It’s so bizarre.
I could not agree any more with what you've just posted. Not just from my experience with my own children but also from women I've looked after at work and even those who've had IVF babies. Thanks for raising this Taboo, I think you'll put a lot of mum's worries at rest with this.
When l was due to have my baby, my boss at work gave me one piece of advice.... she said ‘don’t panic if you don’t feel an instant rush of love, it will come but it’s not always instant.’
Thank god she did because l felt totally and utterly overwhelmed when suddenly, l was given this tiny stranger whom l was totally responsible for! Eventually the love came and hit me like a bus and it was wonderful but it took weeks and months.....

I saw Hinch’s video of the swaying and rubbing the babies head with her chin and l wanted to shout at her!!! Show the REAL newborn days - when you haven’t got dressed for two days and need a shower and can’t remember your name because you are so tired.... or, just bog off and enjoy those newborn days without all this fakey!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New thread tittle suggestion
Thread 400 what the hell?
No sign of Ron, Inch's disappeared as well...

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Thread suggestion : bond with my child? I don’t know where to begin. Should I rub him with my chinny-chin-chin?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
I do too, but duck me she’s making it so obvious and not really being very fair to the boys. Once it’s out there on the internet it’s out there. There is a lot to be said for keeping things private, especially your children and especially if you have struggled. Not every single aspect of her life needed documenting especially since she was a bloody cleaning acc not a family one
I think that's all about to change.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just had a look on the 0-3 and an old gem... ‘Morning handsnumz it is mummaz’ 😂😂 Wonder if she’ll actually talk properly with little Lenor.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.