Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, it was a strange video - I got the fake vibes from it - like she thought she needed to show her sheeple what a loving mother she is, and in return she’d receive the validations that she needed to boost her over inflated ego. Let’s face it, she can’t have her insta-competitors receiving more attention than her. Most parents cuddle their kids in private without posting it as a loooooong video. It sort of went on and on and on….very bizarre. Who filmed it?

Reactions: 23
Nooooooooooo! She's just forgotton about him at the min, it's alllll about her squishy baby. Both her kids and any in the future will always be on her page performing like circus monkeys
I think she’s not showing Ronnie because he’s getting older and she can’t control how he’ll act, she doesn’t want to have to explain anything. I doubt she’s doing it for his sake.
Everything is about her.

I have to politely disagree with the PP who said she wants these videos for the memories for when she dies. Why share it to your stories then?
I get some people may do but she doesn’t think like that. That video was for the viewers benefit and herself

The whole strong feeling being so scary is the exact same phrases she came out with when she had Ron.
Surely it wouldn’t be so “scary” with your second?

I’m not even sure why the word scary has to come into it unless your struggling
She’s using the exact same phrases she did the first time round.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
[
Morbid post.
One day Hinch is going to die. Before her kids (the way it's "meant to be")
And these creepy clips you're all talking about will be cherished by her kids.
As someone who went through the most horrific pnd, I wish I'd done more of what she is doing.
I look forced, unhappy or terrified in a lot of my pictures, I wasn't well at all mentally. I wish I'd recorded myself, even if felt unnatural at first, my kid would have a moment in time where they can see me cuddling them and loving them(calling "them" as I don't want to disclose gender, pretty sure I'm being scoped by Minghams)
This is by far a love post for her, but one day that's all her kids will have.
I've a lot of friends who are gutted they have nothing of their parents and them together.
I'm a lucky one, I've got all those pictures and I can see why she would want to set up a tripod an cuddle Lons on camera, sometimes it's all we have.
It's easy to take the piss without seeing the big picture, it does look weird, it is strange sometimes, but when it's all you have. Cherished. ATV.
I get that if she was filming it for Len or even for herself. But she’s not, she’s filming it for content - hence the perfect lighting, the brow, the lashes, the weirdly posed baby.

Typical behaviour on maternity leave would have been a quick photo and a message to her fans thanking them for their kind words, how happy she is, see you in a few weeks, love you to the moon and back - sorry wrong one. She’s posting this stuff publicly to keep herself relevant. SS shared quite raw images after Rex but I think our Soph is far too self aware for that, so we get her staged moments of intense emotion instead. If it was for her children’s benefit then it would remain private.

I think for her own sake she would be wise to take a complete break from the gram and just be with her family. Forget about engagement rates, likes, comments, bots and trolls for a few months. She might rediscover herself again.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Maybe she’s decided to keep Ronnie off her page now which is what we’ve said all along. He goes to nursery, he’s growing up and if he needs more time to catch up with other kids then it’s far better he gets to do his learning and growing away from instalife and in private - which should have been from the start. Now how to get the message across about little Lonnie, maybe in 2 years it’ll click with her ......
I've said from day one that she should keep Ronnie and now lennie off her page. Its a business page and even with all the bots she still has a lot of followers. I couldn't sleep at night, knowing that my address could be found by 1000s of people. How do you feel safe in your own home.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've said from day one that she should keep Ronnie and now lennie off her page. Its a business page and even with all the bots she still has a lot of followers. I couldn't sleep at night, knowing that my address could be found by 1000s of people. How do you feel safe in your own home.
She probably forces fredyahoo to stand outside everynight with her tranq gun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh come on who takes photos or videos and expressly thinks these will be comforting for my children when I die? I’m sorry but that’s not just morbid it’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Happy for Ronnie getting a break from the social media circus, but what about Henners? Is he still getting his paw massaged or laying in her lap mindlessly being fed snacks? Has he...has he been dropped from the No 1 son spot?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else imagine the lead up to these videos… I always do it’s even more cringe..
‘Jayymeee… video me rocking little len to sleep. I’ll stand here as the light is good. Can you stand in that chair as it’s a good angle, I’ll just ignore you and pretend it’s an intimate moment with the baby. Oh and keep Ron out of the way!! I’ll just do my hair and make up!! Watch the kids!!!’
I always think of this too 😂 just imagine actually doing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It always baffles me how she can turn something as lovely as cradling your newborn into something looking so weird and creepy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
I’d rather see tit splattered changing mats, puke down the top, A 3am omfg the bratt won’t sleep story.
Can’t beat seeing real life on insta to make you think “thank the Lord!!!!”.
Everything had to be perfect, everything had to look controlled and happy with her.

Parenting isn’t easy, it’s not always fun and it’s not peaceful!
What she shows isn’t relatable at all - She is never relatable even after childbirth!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone said yesterday that there was something very familiar about the way she was solemnly rocking Lennie and how it reminded them of the Cains. That really resonated with me and I feel so uncomfortable saying it but I agree. There is something very similar there. It does look like she’s latched on to the way that particular family have chosen to convey their relationship with their baby. It shouldn’t be that we even think such things but you can’t unsee it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Oh come on who takes photos or videos and expressly thinks these will be comforting for my children when I die? I’m sorry but that’s not just morbid it’s ridiculous.
who suggested that? Not picking on you I genuinely haven’t seen it.
I know there’s another influencer who’s just lost her child who had posted videos of her dancing with her lovely wee boy but I surely Hinch wouldn’t stoop that low as to copy her?

Reactions: 2
Since the baby has been born and her lack of posting, I wonder how many more sheep are getting bored and turning off

Reactions: 7
Morbid post.
One day Hinch is going to die. Before her kids (the way it's "meant to be")
And these creepy clips you're all talking about will be cherished by her kids.
As someone who went through the most horrific pnd, I wish I'd done more of what she is doing.
I look forced, unhappy or terrified in a lot of my pictures, I wasn't well at all mentally. I wish I'd recorded myself, even if felt unnatural at first, my kid would have a moment in time where they can see me cuddling them and loving them(calling "them" as I don't want to disclose gender, pretty sure I'm being scoped by Minghams)
This is by far a love post for her, but one day that's all her kids will have.
I've a lot of friends who are gutted they have nothing of their parents and them together.
I'm a lucky one, I've got all those pictures and I can see why she would want to set up a tripod an cuddle Lons on camera, sometimes it's all we have.
It's easy to take the piss without seeing the big picture, it does look weird, it is strange sometimes, but when it's all you have. Cherished. ATV.
I can see where you're coming from . I'm an old bird of 60 and my mum died at 80 12 years ago so we were of the generation of no social media. I found an album of me and my brother and our parents with photos taken from birth and onwards. Would I have liked video clips of my mum cuddling us ? No. My mum had a personality disorder whereby she was quite narcissistic . She had been an only child and very spoilt by her parents - her father was a good deal older than her mum and was 50 when my mum came along. I don't doubt she loved us but she had to be the centre of attention. Having been brought up knowing my mum's behaviour, a video of us as toddlers being fawned over wouldn't ring true to me. I suspect Hinch' s boys will clock fairly early on that their appearance on video is purely to satisfy her narcissism which will be a permanent reminder for them. It really is quite sad ☹.

Reactions: 22
I’d rather see tit splattered changing mats, puke down the top, A 3am omfg the bratt won’t sleep story.
Can’t beat seeing real life on insta to make you think “thank the Lord!!!!”.
Everything had to be perfect, everything had to look controlled and happy with her.

Parenting isn’t easy, it’s not always fun and it’s not peaceful!
What she shows isn’t relatable at all - She is never relatable even after childbirth!
Youre right. I used to think, how can this tiny person that just feeds and shits cause so much havoc. She isn't on her own like most new mums, I had two under two and was on my own after a week of giving birth. My husband had to get back to work. Her mum is round the corner and Jamie is on hand. She can sit on her arse and feed all day, Ronnie is looked after. She isn't relatable, apart from the non workers that are both at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Every time I see Grinch has uploaded a new insta story, I get slightly hopeful that today will be the day that she shows us something even faintly real and authentic and every bloody day I’m disappointed and bored.

My dads estranged mum loved (if she’s actually capable of this) babies, but as soon as they got to toddling, she hated them. She would lock my dad (as a toddler up to pre-teen) in cupboards while they had dinner with my dads younger siblings. bleeping evil. After years of psychological and physical abuse, my dad cut her off and she even threatened to take him to court for custody of 6 month old me 🥴 feel like I’m rambling on but the point of this lil story is that if a mother is showing signs of obsessive love for her newborns but not the older kids, it really doesn’t sit right with me and makes me feel sick. Too many kids get neglected in love and affection and speaking from experience, it can duck the kids life up with lasting damage.

Sorry for the ramble guyzzz 🤎

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Someone said yesterday that there was something very familiar about the way she was solemnly rocking Lennie and how it reminded them of the Cains. That really resonated with me and I feel so uncomfortable saying it but I agree. There is something very similar there. It does look like she’s latched on to the way that particular family have chosen to convey their relationship with their baby. It shouldn’t be that we even think such things but you can’t unsee it.
Yes I agree 100% she really seems to be imitating the Cains in that video, it was well creepy.
Totally bizarre.

Reactions: 12
The sheep strike again. Go to bleeping Wilko or something hun and buy… I duno A TOILET ROLL HOLDER AND A SHOWER CADDY?! Christ on a bike, why post this to 250,000 people?!
618FB094-823C-4E00-85E3-CE122D95B931.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is hardly posting stories anymore. Ronnie is still in them. I do feel its a bit unfair to say that Ronnie is being pushed out. Hes nearly two, he should be playing and doing something other than superglued to his mum. My eldest was nearly two when I had my daughter and he used to play for hours with his toy cars and trains, would occasionally sit on my lap for a cuddle or story time. I hope she has made a choice to feature him less.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.