Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think you're spot on. It upset me actually. She was never like this with Ronnie. Poor little sod.
I have just unfollowed her too.

Reactions: 18
Aren't the sheep so Empathetic! Why do they always "cry" ?!

Also wondering if Len has had his 1st cheesy tomato pastry yet?

Reactions: 29
I’m looking forward to the first cleaning video after Lennies arrival. I followed her for the cleaning. I can’t remember the last time I saw her do any cleaning.

Reactions: 19
Suprised that dog is not in the snap today. I’m just wondering if she’s putting two kids to bed and then still that bloody dog who has a whole bed. plus maintaining jamie. AND being thee mrs hinch cleaning sensation

Reactions: 6
At first when I read “best insta family ever” I thought she was giving that title to her family then realised she meant her sheep

Reactions: 19
“...and shove the firstborn out in the garden so he doesn’t spoil it”

Reactions: 10
I think she never bonded with Rennie. She probably didn’t breast feed him from the start so Jamie probably did a lot of the feeds. Mad ma probably had her claws in there too. Also didn’t she mention she had post natal depression with Rennie so that may have added to it. I think the bond with Lonnie is real which is why she’s so overwhelmed with it. It will be interesting to see how different she is with Lonnie compared to Rennie.

Reactions: 33
I wonder if nursery have had a word with her and pointed out it’s a safeguarding issue plastering Ron all over social media. Either that or she’s worried that people have noticed his differences.
As regards Vestlife, he’s probably refused to be on Insta until he gets rid of his baby weight.

Reactions: 39
DID she really got Jamie to stand there and record her rocking him for likes on Instagram .....

Reactions: 32
I highly doubt she’d care if nursery said anything like that, she’d just call them trolls anyway

Reactions: 16
Probably still in his maternity vests!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think nursery would say something like that to her I think the only way they’d comment is if she tried posting pictures with other peoples kids in the background.

I think really she’s ashamed of Ronnies potential issues and now she has another baby she doesn’t need to show him anymore.

Reactions: 22
I did that chin rub rocking with my newborn grandson last year, born just before lockdown. I knew the world was heading for a scary unknown and I was already suffering from anxiety and PTSD. Those cuddles were for ME, to comfort ME And I knew it was for me. They felt like I was being hugged.
Hinches story reminds me so much of how I felt at that moment.

Reactions: 25
She lied about RonNIE... Posted her undeclaring love about him on Instagram but admitted in he meeeeemoir that she was suffering

Reactions: 6
We live in a world now where we want to see reality too not just rainbows and fairy dust perfection stories
It also makes me wonder if Ronnie really isn't interested in his little bro now with the lack of stories of both of them together I thought it was going to be Hinch Bros stories overload ??!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.