Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate her but my baby had his heel prick two weeks late. Six week check LITERALLY via a voicemail and two texts. There is a lot I can call her bs on but anything, absolutely anything medical, gp, midwife, hospital or general child or health related varies day by day and village to village.

Reactions: 5
Can I just say I've re read this more times than Sopha's told the truth and it's still as funny as fuck..
How the hell she's got 4 books out when you've got her bang to rights in a few paragraphs is beyond me..
I bloody love this

Reactions: 18
Can I just say I've re read this more times than Sopha's told the truth and it's still as funny as fuck..
How the hell she's got 4 books out when you've got her bang to rights in a few paragraphs is beyond me..
I bloody love this
I reckon us nutsy Tattle trolls could definitely come up with a best seller between us xx

Reactions: 21
She doesn’t live in a village though...

Reactions: 11
Don't get me wrong my kids love helping me water my plants, they did them all today for me. It's the cutest thing, what kid doesn't love it. They have their own mini brushes and tools for the garden so I'm not judging them for having Ronnie do that but that's all we've seen of him since Lonnie come along, one meeting video, one sweeping now the hose. Show us a video of him doing some educational puzzles or shape sorter. Something. He seems to have nothing. They seem to just throw him out the back and give him whatever is lying around just for a quick video. Hope he's settled into the big brother role easily and isn't being as pushed out as it seems.

Reactions: 16
She’s hiding something in that garden video. Bright blue on the grass just in front of where Ron is watering. More new toys?!?

Reactions: 4
Lads…when was the last time she showed her “narnia”. She’s definitely not doing what she set her account up to do.

Reactions: 13
It’ll be on the stories tomorrow now
Oh do show us Orla after the narnia Soph, if she’s still alive...poor things probably completely brown with bald spots. No doubt she’ll show us her drowning it with her ‘posh’ morrisons plant spritzer with a green filter to prove us nusty trolls wrong

Reactions: 21
Orlas gotta be with olive tree people by now??!!!

Reactions: 46
I bloody love this
Trust me. It won’t be long before she’s got a new children’s book published called ‘The adventures of Ron, Hen & Len”. All for sitting on her fat ass on that crusty sofa, Sophia

Lads…when was the last time she showed her “narnia”. She’s definitely not doing what she set her account up to do.
That’s cause her narnia is as fake as she is.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just caught up. Wow, firstly how can she still piss me of when she’s on MaTeRnItY LeAVe. Baffled at the timing of the heel prick test as well. Surely if it was day 10 or whatever (I think it’s bollocks) wouldn’t you explain why it’s been so delayed?

I’m also pondering what the fuck happened to their podcast? surely they pre recorded episodes?! who you kinding Zoph you looove a pre record. Think it’s safe to say the podcast has been a flip and FLOP!

Here’s me right now acting utterly shocked. How can this happen to the celeb couple of the decade. I’m just blown away & LoSt 4 WordZ guyz.

Reactions: 23

I remember she showed it a good few months ago. She was acting very suspicious with it though. It looked like a new cupboard if I remember rightly. That’s one she never told the sheep about

Reactions: 5
Tattle posts about Ronnie not being on her Instagram anymore - next thing you know there’s a video of him on her stories. Hi Soph

sad though that she clearly only engaged with him to prove tattle wrong and not because she’s actually concerned about him being left out.

Reactions: 18
Poor Rennienotlennie is like an old man doing his chores, he’s so serious in everything he does.

Would love to see him running around like toddlers do, being silly and whooping with just the sheer joy of being a little boy.

And no, this won’t happen tomorrow even if Grinch, who hasn’t read here since Queen Victoria was a girl sees it, cos well Rennienotlennie has just never done that so far so is unlikely to do it even for the Gram.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.