Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread normally moves too fast for me to keep up 😂 but after her maternity leave announcement I had to jump in.
I work full time in a demanding job and am expecting my first - I am only going to be able to take 6 months and will be working 2 days a month during that - so back to work after six weeks. Because unfortunately, my house relies on my income and I’ve had to make the difficult decision. I don’t get to faff about with gifted items and make up utter tit for a job.
She is so not relatable I can’t understand how people are still idolising her?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I think she's going to come back from 'maternity' with a move - there are now 4 properties that are 'under offer' 'STC' within 1 mile of Hinch House for her dream move to the country with the ride on tractor.

Reactions: 21
This has already probably been mentioned but if her sheep don’t see her for what she really is by going on maternity leave then I don’t think nothing will. That she sees it as work instead of being in this community and they’re all best friends blah blah blah. She’s not bothered about them if she can’t make money out of them

Reactions: 25
From the Daily Mirror "make up free snap"
WHAT???? 😂🙄
The social media star, 31, is expecting her second child with husband Jamie and she told fans she is taking some time off from Instagram as she prepares to welcome her son in the coming days.

In a new snap, the doting mum posed in an all-black outfit, wearing high-waisted leggings and a matching bralette.

She looked stunning in the makeup free snap, with her blonde hair styled in loose waves.
Doting mum??? Errrrr whoever wrote that article has not done their homework on Soph 🤣🤣 though suppose you could say she's a doting mum to her dog??!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I worked until two weeks before I had my daughter. I had an hour commute, including a twenty minute walk, and had to stand the whole way on the train most days. She has no clue!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If she's moving, surely someone would know. It'd be very hard to hide a giant skip on the driveway.

We all know she'd need one for all the tat she's accumulated in the wank room garage/loft.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why have none of her neighbours joined yet?

If I had a 'celebrity' (🥴🥴🥴🥴) in my street I'd be curtain twitching and posting here so much I'd have to make it a full time job.

Tapping away on your phone is a full time career now, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why have none of her neighbours joined yet?

If I had a 'celebrity' (🥴🥴🥴🥴) in my street I'd be curtain twitching and posting here so much I'd have to make it a full time job.

Tapping away on your phone is a full time career now, right?
They've probably never heard of her. Old Grinchy isn't as popular as she'd like to think. I doubt newspapers would even buy stories on her.

There's only been a couple of stories in the Daily Mail since she announced she was having a few days off for Baybay. Inch probably paid THEM to publish it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.