Mrs Hinch #392 Longest pregnancy in the history ever, baby’s due date is the 5th of never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thermostat is set to 25c still. It must be so uncomfortably hot. Max mine goes to is 22c, and this time of year it stays on 15c and I have a quick boost if it gets to chilly or I go for a Shower.
washing at 30 is completely pointless if your house is single handedly melting the polar ice caps.
That can't be safe having the temperature set at 25 degrees absolutely against safe sleep guidelines for children and babies. Poor Ronnie must be melting with the heat!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 To this!

Made me also think of this that I saw on FB the other day - a normal, relatable mum showing her normal, lived in home.

not to derail the thread - I still don’t get why Ronnie couldn’t of had a more grown up room and the new baby have his old nursery… such an absolute waste of money 🙄🙄

View attachment 575874
I saw this on a facebook group and it was well needed! When I saw it there were lots of comments where people were taking pics of their own homes and it was really nice to see!

I like to think that I wouldn’t be affected by what I see on the likes of Hinch’s account but I suppose deep down we can all feel a bit vulnerable at times when we see someone living the “perfect” life in the “perfect” house.

I know that is what Hinch relies on, and then the vulnerable women buying the stuff she is pushing (not the baby 😂 ) and it is horrible. It’s especially worse now she is pushing this expensive face treatments and cosmetics, almost like she isn’t satisfied making women feel tit about their homes and now it’s their looks too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if her sister is ready to leave the hospital as a decoy to avoid the paps like last time 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That can't be safe having the temperature set at 25 degrees absolutely against safe sleep guidelines for children and babies. Poor Ronnie must be melting with the heat!
Same as that mutt, with his extra Christmas,Easter and birthday 2019/20 weights aswell as his fluffy coat he must be sweltering. No wonder they all just sleep and slob about in that house

Reactions: 11
When my first born was young, I was in the waiting room for her check-up and I heard a couple of new parents get a loud and severe telling-off for having their baby’s room set at 25C. I specifically heard the doctor say that people worry about their baby being cold but never about it being too hot. Babies cannot regulate their heat at all. It’s always stuck with the me because of the truth in it - and because where I live, it’s extremely cold in the winter and extremely hot in summer. We need to be super conscious of the temperature. #ExpatLife

Between the chemicals and heat, Hinch’s health visitor should warning them that it’s not good for any baby’s lungs. Also, Ron getting in a bit of dirt will do his immune system the world of good.

Reactions: 23
I’m still holding on to hinchessouschef being right and the baby has been born already.

But if it hasn’t, then she has lied on so many points. She said she wouldn’t be allowed to go full term because of her previous medical condition, she claimed baby was pressing on her stents (I’m pretty sure her haematologist wouldn’t want that!) and now she reckons she full term + and her consultant “has a plan” pretty sire a birthing pkan would have been in place especially with her “blood clotting disorder”.

@HinchesSousChef do you have anything in your evidence file about her mentioning her blood clotting treatment? I’m pretty sure she mentioned something when they went to the beach hut 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just I’ve been thinking, and she’s on long term anticoagulants apparently, so there must have been some degree of planning in her pregnancy. She would have swapped on to injections i would have thought (as warfarin etc aren’t usually used in the first and third trimester) 🤷🏻‍♀️
No I don’t. That’s a good shout. I’m too hungover to do much right now but I’ll give it a good go later! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone has posted this on a mrs hinch cleaning group. I find it so weird that a fully grown adult would have a Mrs hinch shrine in their living room!
also what is with labelling boxes when you can clearly see what’s in them? I don’t get it? What a waste of time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she had her roots done at least??

I have a theory why she hasn't popped the baby Out yet, maybe they are trying making jamielordvesticles to lactate so she can do duck all, and it's not working. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s as fake and plastic as her artificial grass! And just as bad for the environment!!

Sorry if this sounds really bad, but is anyone else desperate to see how she copes with a newborn and an almost two year old?! As a mum of two with the same age gap as these boys will have, I remember how bloody hard it was! I don’t think Ron will cope with not being centre of attention (mainly because I don’t think he’s developing fast enough to understand what it’s all about!) I also don’t think Zoph will cope with not being able to lounge about and do whatever she pleases while Inch looks after Ron. Once you have two kids, both parents have to basically take responsibility for a child at all times. She is going to hate that so much!!! I cannot wait to watch it all unfurl but then again she never shares anything real and messy so we’ll probably never see that side of the ‘journey’.
I think they’ll get a nanny with a cast iron NDA to take over Jamie’s responsibilities as they are clearly trying to push them being a “Celebrity Couple” so he will have to step forward a bit more as she’s gone as far as she can go on her own. She’s lazy & her content is dull so they’ll have to do something different to keep it all on track. The “Hinch Brothers” will be called in to do their bit for content & engagement without a doubt but I reckon the Mary Poppins nanny will be lurking off camera to take over when Soph has got what she wants out of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 575266
Sad cow editing again! So desperate for engagement, face it soph.. your ‘career’ is coming to an end
why is everything always LITTLE! dont know how many followers she has now but I wouldn’t call over 3 mil ‘a little community‘ (it’s not a community either it’s a social media following), stacys little journey, everything is always little.

oops my bad there was a BIG thank you, to everyone who’s helped so much, ohh shut up it’s so disingenuous how to people get sucked in to this! So fake and patronising.

also I call what she does ‘disbelief’ those people who just can’t belive anything is really happening, it is, get over it, stop being so shocked by really basic things in life that are actually quite believable.

Reactions: 13
And this is supposedly the same person 👀
She looked healthy here, why do I get the feeling she has some kind of issue regarding food and eating! Seeing her even when pregnant with Ronnie she was ever so thin. For someone that once had a bit of weight too them she went ever so thin 👀😐

Reactions: 10
I like to think that I wouldn’t be affected by what I see on the likes of Hinch’s account but I suppose deep down we can all feel a bit vulnerable at times when we see someone living the “perfect” life in the “perfect” house.
Completely agree that envy, particularly of material things, can have a negative impact on our outlook. And she absolutely preys on this with many of her followers and encourages them to spend money they don’t have. That said, I’m amused when us Tattlers are always accused of being jealous of the Hinches. Appreciate that her house may be aspirational and perfect to some who are struggling to afford a place of their own, but for others, it’s an average house on an average estate without much privacy and a very uninspiring, unclassy interior.

I also find their family life very dysfunctional; there’s a strange vibe from the way the three of them interact with each other and I’d bloody hate filming my children and posting the minutiae of their life online for anyone to see. Rant over, time to tell off my 14 year old for being disrespectful because, yanno, that’s normal family life, I don’t pretend we’re living a Disney fairytale.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What's with the story change hes got a track suit on then it changes to the brown outside after 2 seconds lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.