Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. duck you Hinch breaking covid rules and not giving a tit about anyone else. My father in law got covid and had a really, really bleeping awful time of it in ICU over Christmas before being put in a coma. He eventually died. It was awful. He was terrified every second before they put him in the coma, he couldn't breathe and he knew what was coming. We still haven't been able to see any of the family to get any comfort. So duck anyone doing whatever they want.
I’m so sorry for your loss lovely , it’s hard enough looking after those with it who have passed I can only imagine what it must be like for family and when people are clearly flaunting the rules it’s like a slap in the face ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. duck you Hinch breaking covid rules and not giving a tit about anyone else. My father in law got covid and had a really, really bleeping awful time of it in ICU over Christmas before being put in a coma. He eventually died. It was awful. He was terrified every second before they put him in the coma, he couldn't breathe and he knew what was coming. We still haven't been able to see any of the family to get any comfort. So duck anyone doing whatever they want.
So sorry to hear about this, that’s terrible for you and your family and ofc your poor father in law! ❤ It’s just fuxking awful. It’s ruined lives and taken them way too soon. Angers me so much how this numpty is so blatant with her rule breaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I want to bleeping SCREAM.
this stupid witch makes me so irrationally angry it’s unreal 😂
I’m due to drop 22 2 weeks ago but I only got the baby’s crib thing out the loft yesterday, I’m due to drop but I’ve sprayed enough elbow grease to wake elvis from the grave. I’m due to drop but I’ve changed the curtains, unnecessarily, again. I’m due to drop but I washed and rewashed, and washed again, his clothes, his crib, his changing mat, I’m due to drop but I’m just living for decanting orange juice and pouring chemicals down my bog and now I’m just EXHAUSTIDDDDD GUYZZZ.
duck the duck off. And when you get there, just duck off some more.
Also nail gate.... lots of people mentioning the square thumb nail through the gloves. She had her short nails done a couple of weeks before Ron was due (pics attached) and kept them short for a long while after.
AINT NO WAY she got those bleeping claws done with an imminent birth.
those nails were done during lockdown, anytime in the past 6 months - I’d put money on it, but can only show them legally now due to risking Tracey the loft dweller getting a hefty fine.
shes always been one for claws. And even if she couldn’t get them done professionally- she would have got the claw stick on ones, not short square basics. I’m done.
in the words of Eminem - witch YOU MAKE ME HURL.

Attachments

Reactions: 41
Does she watch the soaps? Answered
Feet must be bigger than a 5 - Freda much smaller than her wears zophs trainers - suck that one tattle

Must have been the last two things on her tattle answer list 🙄

Reactions: 19
So.....she got induced with Ron, yet had a quick birth and he was born at 4:11am ( I just went back to the post) what fecking time was she induced????
I was supposed to be induced at 6pm, but two emergencies came in and I had to wait. I finally "got started" at midnight. I had her at 3pm the next day.

Reactions: 7
So it looks like that house that few have commented saying she might buy has been removed from right move.. I reckon that’s gotta be it!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I had a mark like that on my left wrist in the same place where my cannula was put in (didn’t have it in the top of my hand) I only had one mark though not two... so this probably doesn’t help at all 🤣
Same! I had it there too as took them 5 goes elsewhere. That was worse than the labour!

Reactions: 3
I think this is unfair if I’m honest. You can give every minute of your attention to your children and some will still fall slightly behind.
This is true. For most parents they can do everything and their child may be a late talker. However I think it’s more in reference to her always having a phone in his face then just manic laughing at him anytime he does anything. Yes we only see snippets but that’s what she shows us and what she chooses to share. She always claims he speaks perfectly well then takes offence if anyone questions anything.if that was the case she would be able to brush off or ignore any questions. (She doesn’t have to answer them) She seems to prefer spending her time washing windows/cleaning rather than enjoying the last days or weeks being a family of 3 . She shows so much more affection towards her dog and is more natural than she ever does with Ron which is so sad. Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Now what one of you nusty trolls is responsible for thisView attachment 571714
Can people please stop suggesting the name Roman 🤣, someone has suggested it on the screenshot and I saw someone suggesting it on a previous thread. it's my 12 year olds name, wasn't that popular when I named him and now it's everywhere 🤣 wonder if he would like to go by one of his two middle names now?? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
My little boy is 2 next month. He went to the HV the other week and I raised my concerns about his speech, well lack of. She told me not to worry just yet, we have been in a lockdown, he does have older siblings, who, tbh talk for him, he’s got amazing understanding and he communicates in his own way. He’s been around two adults and 3 older siblings, we all speak to him normally, none of that baby talk. She told me she will review him again at 27 months and if he’s still the same she will refer him to speech and language. So please please please don’t worry, as hard as it is not to. Believe me, as soon as those sentences start flowing, you will be wishing for silence 🤣🤣
Thank you so much. 💓 I do believe alot of its due to laziness because he understands everything and as you say has his own way of communicating to get what he wants. But trying not to worry too much and just persevering with the books, reading and pointing things out.

To keep it relevant to hinch.... that crib is bloody hideous. She needs to catch a grip. There is nothing in that house for poor Ronnie. I tidy the living room every evening but I can still see toys and books at all times. I even have a £25 b&m bouncy castle in my living room 🙈🤣but duck it he loves it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Hinch farms ;)” please there must be some kind of agricultural committee I can contact to ban her from ever owning farm land?? Surely?!! I watched her pour lavender poison on fake grass to make it seem like the outside,not 6 hours ago!! Please don’t let her wink her way into a farm 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
If she’s had the baby, then her mum is allowed to bubble up (if you have a baby under 1 you can bubble with another household, not that I think she’d follow the rules anyway)
So I’m predicting an announcement that baby is here that’s why mummy is allowed in. I feel she won’t announce until Monday anyway - as then she can show off all her visits without appearing to break any rules
She's already shown a visit without any fucks given, so waiting till Monday literally makes no difference, she obviously doesn't care about the rules,
Not like she ever has anyway,
I'm fully she's given birth already her last story she didn't sound annoyed about still being pregnant which anyone who has given birth knows by the end you are fucked off, I got to about 38 weeks where I wanted the crouch goblin out, I was done, it was uncomfortable, it hurt, I couldn't do anything without feeling knackered
She hasn't shown a true reality of being pregnant at all
I get in England right now people can go inside to go to the toilet but she was clearly inside aswell and that rule is not there for people to try on bleeping shoes!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.