Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she’d donated that scary crib - sure an am dram group would have loved it for an Halloween prop 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same here. I have to admit, the past 2 threads have been a bit of a kicking for me. I know its not personal but I am struggling with getting in touch with my hv for support and am at a loss for things to do to help him talk more. Anyway, yes hinch is a moron and maybe doesn't interact enough with Ronnie. But that doesn't mean that every child with a delay has parents the same. I find it hard not to judge my boy against other kids who are saying full sentences etc and i beat myself up for doing it.

My issue is that she can't just be real and admit that he's he's having issues and say what advice she's been given etc. I would have some respect for her then.

And them last stories. Is she bleeping 5? Playing with sponges in the sink!?! Absolute moron. 🙄
Please don’t beat yourself up. I have 4 children - the first 2 were very early developers. Very early. The third (when I should have had it cracked) was very slow with speech development. She was very late to talk and when she did I could barely understand a word. She’s absolutely fine now. I was no different with any of mine but they are all individuals. She blossomed at school nursery. She had siblings, we went to toddler groups, pre school etc etc but it took time. That’s why it winds me up about her blaming it on CC1 being an only child. Load of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you so much. 💓 I do believe alot of its due to laziness because he understands everything and as you say has his own way of communicating to get what he wants. But trying not to worry too much and just persevering with the books, reading and pointing things out.

To keep it relevant to hinch.... that crib is bloody hideous. She needs to catch a grip. There is nothing in that house for poor Ronnie. I tidy the living room every evening but I can still see toys and books at all times. I even have a £25 b&m bouncy castle in my living room 🙈🤣but duck it he loves it
My youngest girl is 9 now, she didn’t speak a word, not even a mama or dada babble, until she turned 2 and just started speaking full sentences 😳 it was mad, since then she has NEVER shut up! I call her my headache 🤣 Hinch hasn’t got a damn clue! She’s too busy pining her bog and wanking her taps, that’s clearly more important than spending proper time with her child. Also too busy being a tattle puppet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
IMO....the ONLY intelligent thing she has done (since I stumbled across her car crash circa 2019) is have the self awareness (I know I’m being generous here) to realise she isn’t educated enough to comment on Israel/Palestine and deleted her post.

Reactions: 21
I’m not one for conspiracy theories , just facts and logic and as @HinchesSousChef has said before, there’s just something odd going on! Whether it’s just that shes pumping out pre records and lied about a few bits here and there, eg. Dates and stuff? Or that she’s gonna come out saying baby has already been born? Seemed a bit extreme for me but she can get away with having her mum in her house and none of her sheep question it. Maybe she can also get away with saying all the stuff she’s showing now was recorded a few weeks ago and she needed time with the baby? I think they’d seriously not give a duck and worship her even more.

It is a clear fact, however , that whoever was in that reflection was NOT pregnant to the same level she is ‘now.’ Was it her months and months ago at the beginning of the pregnancy? Maybe. Was it someone else? Maybe.

Whatever ...but seems like this pregnancy started before Soph last checked on Tattle which was when dinosaurs roamed the Earth.

Reactions: 27
Not long got home from work and you know when you watch something and afterwards think what the duck did I just watch? That’s kind of how I feel after watching Sophas stories today

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hinch farm!! 😡😡 I'll say it again... what an absolute bleep you are soph 🖕🖕

That is all. Goodnight you lovely amazing nusty trolls. Early night needed. Up early in the mornings to care for our actual farm animals who don't like to wait for me to do video montages. They also bloody stink and tit everywhere but it's to be expected. That's farm life. Rain, hail or snow. Our animals are cared for. Poor alpacas if she does get them 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does Soph know you can't flush Alpacas down the toilet when she gets bored of them?

#fishgate🐠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Exactly. duck you Hinch breaking covid rules and not giving a tit about anyone else. My father in law got covid and had a really, really bleeping awful time of it in ICU over Christmas before being put in a coma. He eventually died. It was awful. He was terrified every second before they put him in the coma, he couldn't breathe and he knew what was coming. We still haven't been able to see any of the family to get any comfort. So duck anyone doing whatever they want.
I’m so sorry to read this 💔 and you have every right to be angry as this is real and reality of real life experience! My best friend lost her husband late last year to Covid and due to my diagnosis of Cancer and my treatment plan I couldn’t support her at all except by phone! She is like a sister I never had to me! I couldn’t be at the funeral even! I’ve seen her once since it happened last week for the first time and that was outside even though we are now both fully vaccinated!
I cannot actively follow The Hincliffes anymore as it impacts my mental health too much with their thought processes and total disrespect for the real difficulties and sacrifices other have made!

Once again I’m very sorry for your loss 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
COMING TO THE GRAM NEAR YOU SOON...

“It’s stupid you treat your Alpacas like children”

“That’s because THEY ARE my children”

TATAA.

*had to edit, called them Llamas 🦙 getting all confused because I’m high on elbow grease after cleaning my windows this afternoon x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
If she hasn’t already had the baby, personally I think she maybe has, then she has known when she was going to be induced, everything she posts is all planned out to be posted on a time line to get the most interaction. She has made an epic fail with her last grid post and hopefully her management and anyone who was thinking about working with see that. There is no sign of a toddler in that house apart from a table and chairs, there’s more in that room for a new born that allegedly isn’t there.
Has she deleted it as the last one I can see is of Ron and rex

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.