Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she gives birth/finally reveals CC2 on thread 391 she might decide to name them (still not convinced it’s a boy 😂) using the same letters of the alphabet so C-I-A. @HinchesSousChef this baby could be named in honour of your superior investigative skills!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she still pregnant 🙄

I called bingo on the episode 10 of her having the baby and why she kept quiet

Reactions: 12
So.....she got induced with Ron, yet had a quick birth and he was born at 4:11am ( I just went back to the post) what fecking time was she induced????
I was induced numerous times over a 2 day period. Doesn't work immediately (or at all) for some. I ended up having a section day 3. To keep things relevant.... she probably wasn't induced because she lies so much lol

Reactions: 15
I know this is a Hinch thread but just cos it's been mentioned here, I don't think SS is pregnant...she's done this before when she wants attention and drama, "oh my hormones" "why do I feel so tired" "don't know what's wrong with me" blah blah blah she does it when she wants messages saying "ohhhh are you pregnant?!" attention attention attention....

2 questions though...

1) what's cha cha nappy... Wft and a cackle
2) Where's Inch?!
I was going to mention this. Where the chuff has he buggered off to? Seen as she can NEVER be left alone, she doesn’t allow it!

Reactions: 10
Soph in December “I’m not telling the world my due date”
Soph now “I’m full term, hopefully he’s here this week”

make your mind up 😂😂
Think she thought people would be more excited doing it that way and now everyone’s bored of the worlds longest pregnancy ever .kind of backfired didnt it 😂

• Haha
Well we all know what the birth will be like for pretty knickers don’t we.
her extensions will be coiffed and teased by Carl whats his face, as make up by Mikey tops up her lash glue and adds a few last minute injections of rat poison in her top lip.
Nordic virgins will be playing harps with the strings made out of unicorn mane for a sweeter note. She will have no pain relief because we know she’s all about the natural. She will do a dainty sneeze and cc2 will pop into the world dressed in a greige hinchxbabbie Tesco named sleep suit smelling of dove night time baby wash, excited to meet his big bro henners and the other one with just the two legs actually
Chocked on me fresh pinnaple chunk 😂😂

• Haha
I see hunch is still blaming lockdown and lack of siblings for his lack of development, probably because her sheep messaged her from when she posted that plagiarised grid post saying yeah my toddler is the same, so it must be true then.
Well not that it means anything but my 19 month old, has no siblings and is fine, but then again he hasn’t had a camera shoved in his face for half of his life, he has had my undivided attention, I have taught and learnt him all sorts because lockdown was a blessing for me to spend so much time with him and he’s flourished. Ronnie has had two parents at home who don’t even properly work!!!!!
I know your game hinch, you could NOT have been giving Ronnie all the support he needed whilst you were making your life and house insta ready and it shows.
Sorry rant over
I think this is unfair if I’m honest. You can give every minute of your attention to your children and some will still fall slightly behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was induced numerous times over a 2 day period. Doesn't work immediately (or at all) for some. I ended up having a section day 3. To keep things relevant.... she probably wasn't induced because she lies so much lol
Yep I was induced at 11pm and labour started at 4am. Still a section in the end too but as you said can take a while

Reactions: 4
I thought Tattle speculation a while ago was that Sophie's parents weren't together any more? Single people can join a household bubble so maybe that's why her mum is there? Or the parents might be their childcare bubble.

Reactions: 12
Not sure if this has been mentioned but RE her mum in the house... you can form a support bubble if you have a child under 1

Make of that what you will 👶🏻👣

Reactions: 8
I feel like I'm in mean girls " Stop trying to make dilly happen, it's not going to happen " 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same here. I have to admit, the past 2 threads have been a bit of a kicking for me. I know its not personal but I am struggling with getting in touch with my hv for support and am at a loss for things to do to help him talk more. Anyway, yes hinch is a moron and maybe doesn't interact enough with Ronnie. But that doesn't mean that every child with a delay has parents the same. I find it hard not to judge my boy against other kids who are saying full sentences etc and i beat myself up for doing it.

My issue is that she can't just be real and admit that he's he's having issues and say what advice she's been given etc. I would have some respect for her then.

And them last stories. Is she bleeping 5? Playing with sponges in the sink!?! Absolute moron. 🙄
My little boy is 2 next month. He went to the HV the other week and I raised my concerns about his speech, well lack of. She told me not to worry just yet, we have been in a lockdown, he does have older siblings, who, tbh talk for him, he’s got amazing understanding and he communicates in his own way. He’s been around two adults and 3 older siblings, we all speak to him normally, none of that baby talk. She told me she will review him again at 27 months and if he’s still the same she will refer him to speech and language. So please please please don’t worry, as hard as it is not to. Believe me, as soon as those sentences start flowing, you will be wishing for silence 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.