Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, does she know that having Alpacas won't save her declining 'career' figures.

We all came here for her cleaning tips - nobody signed up for 'Hinch Farm' - it's only a matter of time before she ends up on Big Brother as a desperate Z list celebrity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Henry is morbidly obese she blamed xmas and easter.
Ronnie is sullen she blames lockdon
Flip and Flop disapear she hides it then blames the fish people
What excuse will she give the RSPCA when she NEGLECTS alpaca farm.
Lets face they have got form!!! But we will be watching and reporting.

Reactions: 38
Same here. I have to admit, the past 2 threads have been a bit of a kicking for me. I know its not personal but I am struggling with getting in touch with my hv for support and am at a loss for things to do to help him talk more. Anyway, yes hinch is a moron and maybe doesn't interact enough with Ronnie. But that doesn't mean that every child with a delay has parents the same. I find it hard not to judge my boy against other kids who are saying full sentences etc and i beat myself up for doing it.

My issue is that she can't just be real and admit that he's he's having issues and say what advice she's been given etc. I would have some respect for her then.

And them last stories. Is she bleeping 5? Playing with sponges in the sink!?! Absolute moron. 🙄
I met my partners little girl when she was 3 and she couldn’t speak then. Her mum and dad are brilliant and she was just a late developer, along with a few other medical bits that had also held her back. Shes 6 now and she won’t shut up... She only really started getting noticeably better at aged 4ish. Don’t kick yourself! x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's been weaning our Hen out of that room for a while.Personaly I would have put ma away from my bedroom door and in the old en suite.
Hope she leaves her pink silk bag at home,don't want Ron getting hold of that😳🔥
So funny 🤣 Soph wasn't all the ticket even then, starting a fire in the house with her family inside then getting out without telling them. Never look inside Ma's pink purse EVER 😂

I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter
You're a firestarter, twisted firestarter.
She's been weaning our Hen out of that room for a while.Personaly I would have put ma away from my bedroom door and in the old en suite.
Hope she leaves her pink silk bag at home,don't want Ron getting hold of that😳🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus she really is sewwing the seeds for the move isnt she. So bleeping manipulative. Omgggg guys i got my farm eeee im so excited for the hinch farm and omg look a big massive house on the land too didnt even notice that....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you so much. 💓 I do believe alot of its due to laziness because he understands everything and as you say has his own way of communicating to get what he wants. But trying not to worry too much and just persevering with the books, reading and pointing things out.

To keep it relevant to hinch.... that crib is bloody hideous. She needs to catch a grip. There is nothing in that house for poor Ronnie. I tidy the living room every evening but I can still see toys and books at all times. I even have a £25 b&m bouncy castle in my living room 🙈🤣but duck it he loves it
My youngest wasn't the best at talking at such a young age, she would be able to tell you what she wanted with pointing or taking you to what she wanted, that was her way of talking, it doesn't always have to be through speak in my opinion, I take it as she was able to say what she wanted without saying it sometimes, now she's 4 she does not stop talking which is great but by god my ears would like a rest sometimes 🤣
Whereas my eldest could read a small section from a book at around one to one and half, I never did anything different, it was purely down to what engaged that child the most, so please don't ever feel bad, you know you're doing your best and that's all you can ever give every child is different and that's what makes the world so beautiful ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Dilly?? Please use the correct name. There's nothing wrong with Penis, vagina. Nothing wrong at all. That's what they are.
Did you not hear about the little girl who was telling her teacher her uncle licked her cookie and the teacher went Ohhhh that's not nice blabla thinking he just took a bite out of her biscuit.. She kept saying it and eventually it was understood what was really going on. He was abusing her but her mum taught her to say cookie instead of vagina.
My children are 8,4 and 3. They all know what everything is.
My friends little girl calls her vagina "fajita" a bleeping fajita. Diabolical.

But did she just take and empty a perfectly fine bottle of orange out the fridge and put it all into another bottle... And put it in the fridge.. Ok.. 👍
Oh my goodness that is absolutely awful!! 😰 I have never heard this. Well, thank you for making me think about this because I have a two year old daughter and have recently been thinking what to acknowledge her private parts as, I've heard all sorts of strange names! You have just helped me decide that I will call it.... A VAGINA.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
IMO....the ONLY intelligent thing she has done (since I stumbled across her car crash circa 2019) is have the self awareness (I know I’m being generous here) to realise she isn’t educated enough to comment on Israel/Palestine and deleted her post.
Most sensible thing she has done, shame thst she had to wait on tattle telling her she has no place discussing these issues AND yet again copying another influencers words.

Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness that is absolutely awful!! 😰 I have never heard this. Well, thank you for making me think about this because I have a two year old daughter and have recently been thinking what to acknowledge her private parts as, I've heard all sorts of strange names! You have just helped me decide that I will call it.... A VAGINA.
Scary! I grew up calling it a flower or fairy but since i found out (before i had my kids) that my MIL was sexually abused as a child by her uncle i always taught my kids willy for my boy no mistaking what that means surely and for my daughter front bum and back bum so theres no room for any sort of misunderstanding just felt vagina and penis were a bit too harsh but obviously seems like the best now

Reactions: 25
Most sensible thing she has done, shame thst she had to wait on tattle telling her she has no place discussing these issues AND yet again copying another influencers words.
Yep...self awareness was too generous, but I’m glad she realised she needed to rethink her actions

Reactions: 4
For someone who claims she suffers from mental health issues, she’s really showing their true colours tonight. She thinks she’s funny trying to troll the trollzzzz but it just shows how narcissistic she is. It’s mental health awareness week and the only “awareness” was plugging their god awful podcast...not even a hashtag.

Here’s a thought Sopha, how about you let Ronnie run ragged in the house, let him make a mess...let him be a nearly 2 year old child. His environment is too sterile...and god love CC2 when he arrives.

and that crib...oh jesus...too much money and zero taste

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Let’s face it for a number one selling author she’s not the best with words 😂😂

Reactions: 7
“Hinch farms ;)” please there must be some kind of agricultural committee I can contact to ban her from ever owning farm land?? Surely?!! I watched her pour lavender poison on fake grass to make it seem like the outside,not 6 hours ago!! Please don’t let her wink her way into a farm 😬
God! When she uses the wink emoji, it actually makes me mad 😂😂😂 Never bothered me before but now Full.On.Rage!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For anyone that is unhappy she is now blatantly breaking restrictions, you can report her online. Google and the police reporting site will come up 🙂
I thought you people could have some sort of "bubble" situation?

Reactions: 2
I think its looking like she's being induced tomorrow🤔- unless Ma's appearance today was a red herring ??🤔- With her blood condition she must have been given an induction date a very lonnnngggg time ago 🙄🙄Just been biding her time with smoke and mirrors posts , "accidentally" mixing up her pre-records that show her bump and generally having a cackle at all the speculation she's whipped up 🙄🙄

• Haha
This makes me so happy that this has helped you lovely. Its so important that they are called what they are. My daughters keep saying "bits" since they heard their friend say he hurt his bits on the climbing frame at nursery 😂 I think bits is fine but I just prefer the real words so no confusion is ever there.

I can't remember where I heard the story I've said but it was a few year ago now and I think about it alot when I see stupid names like fairy and foof 💔 she's OK luckily but it went on for months and months. If only she knew the right word.

I hope Sophie takes some good from tattle tonight and changes the word dilly to Penis or even just willy!!!!
It makes my heart feel funny xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Would not be a hinch fan but in the last thread people were sharing about funny words their kids could not say and how some still use the funny words even when their kids are big. So what if he says dilly hes not even 2.
😂😂 it’s Sophie that says dilly 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.