Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did gas and Air for both my births, first was by choice I had a water birth with midwifes so they couldn't give anything stronger, the second my waters broke before my contractions started so had to be closely monitored (I was in labour for 3 days with both of my kids) but with my second I was after everything and anything to take the absolute agony away, but every time the doctor said well you could have this I pounced at the chance just for her to say sorry its actually to late or well you're doing so well without it , by this point almost 72 hours in I threw the gas and air at her then politely asked for it back 🤣 as it was the only thing I could have at that point apparently
Oh god you've just changed my mind on a second child 😂 first was 66 hours of labour and 3 pushing (got dragged out with the plunger in the end). Everyone keeps telling me the second one is quicker but are they just saying that to trick me? You're a champ doing that on just gas and air 😱.

As for Sophie's comments on not having pain relief, does she want a medal? I've only met one person who actually cares about that and they're just a competitive person by nature so they don't count. (Not meaning anyone on this thread because you guys aren't sharing it so sheep can message you about how brave and amazing you are, you're just sharing stories)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh god you've just changed my mind on a second child 😂 first was 66 hours of labour and 3 pushing (got dragged out with the plunger in the end). Everyone keeps telling me the second one is quicker but are they just saying that to trick me? You're a champ doing that on just gas and air 😱.

As for Sophie's comments on not having pain relief, does she want a medal? I've only met one person who actually cares about that and they're just a competitive person by nature so they don't count. (Not meaning anyone on this thread because you guys aren't sharing it so sheep can message you about how brave and amazing you are, you're just sharing stories)
Everyone told me the second was quicker
He was bigger
It wasn’t quicker
😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

I had epidural with first, tore like a mother fcker and hated it! Second was another induction, 3 hour active labour, pushed him out with gas and air! Don’t let any stories put you off! It’s better to hear them all and know what can happen than go into it blind ❤ Have the second 😬🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love hearing all the pregnancy and birth stories! Hope it's my turn soon. Been trying for 3 years with no joy. My hycosy scan showed one of my tubes is blocked!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I still find it amazing that her whole Insta presence these days is trying and failing to wind up/win over Tattle rather than actually engaging with her sheep who genuinely love her. It’s sad. But entertaining for us.

Ps Team Michelle 💪

PPS the pethidine stories have genuinely had me chuckling this evening. I start IVF on Monday. If I’m lucky enough for it to work I might have to request it just for the entertainment value 🤣
Good luck for Monday!! I hope you get your dream X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im a bit behind but I'm gona throw out a bingo...I think she's just randomly adding a capital C in her stories because this is the initial of brand new CC2. ATV my fellow trollzzz 😘

Reactions: 14

Oh no I would definitely do it all again whether with 'no pain relief as Sophie likes to call it or not, my second was just abit tricker than the first is all, but the second is meant to be easier and quicker from what everyone says but mine, definitely wasn't any quicker but I would do it all again in a heart beat those moments of pain pass pretty quickly until you have to wee 🤣 I think I just got fooled into thinking I couldn't have pain relief as I was coping so well and didn't actually need it as I wasn't that bad compared to others in a way, I never truly found labour to bad, the pushing part yes was horrible but the rest I was actually okay with, so I do get why she didn't want to give me anything as I did push for the most natural birth as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh ffs can you imagine. The adventures of ollie and polly the cleaning trolley
My mum said she heard hinch promoting the shitcast on the radio a while ago and asked me if she posts much about her husband Dave. Her face and the 'he's a what...' when I told her dave was a cloth 😏
Must let her know about good old polly too!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had pethidine with my 1st and don’t remember having any strange side effects 🙈 I feel like I missed out 🤣 2nd was accidentally born at home, so zero pain relief, 3rd was emergency c section after 40+hr labour, 4th just had gas and air and erm paracetamol 😳 for number 5 due in a few weeks, I’m just hoping I make it to the hospital, since I keep having nightmares of giving birth in my local shop 🙈

And wtf has hunch got to be exhausted for?! Yes I get it’s tiring carrying a human puppy for 78 months, but come the duck on! She doesn’t work, she spends her time on the sofa, she doesn’t parent, she has a live in husband who doesn’t work, her mad ma 2 mins away. She doesn’t know the meaning of the word exhausted!

Reactions: 19
Well that's not what I wanted to hear 😅 childbirth really isn't the fairytale hinchy makes it out to be is it haha
Let’s face it it’s coming out bigger than it went in 😂

BUT every woman is different and their experience is unique to them so yeah there are some grim stories ( I’ve got my own) but there are plenty of women for whom everything is pretty straightforward
It’s like any experience no one can tell you how it will be for you only how it was for them ❤

It proper pisses me off the fact she says she wants ‘hinch farm’ and she says stuff like ‘maybe one day if we’re lucky enough!’ She’s got that much money she could move tomorrow or even build her own house on a farm. She acts like it’s something she will work hard for and earn but she could do it easily and still have millions left in the bank!

Reactions: 18

ALL HAIL QUEEN MICHELLE

We are not worthy, she is a woman on a mission and I love to see it ❤💪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m still holding onto the theory that she’s actually having a girl, she should definitely be called Flora

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.