Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am 32 weeks pregnant and loving the pethidine stories! 😂😂😂
I think it’s so important to hear as many different birth stories as possible when pregnant. No one is told me any with my first and I foolishly didn’t seek any out. It meant when I had my first it was all a massive shock. Hinch is so dangerous with her Disney narrative.

Reactions: 21
Can I just say I agree with all of the love being directed towards Michelle. She’s very educational and I have been learning a lot from her stories. She is the kind of person we should be looking up to not the likes of Hinch.
I cannot fathom how people aspire, idolise and look up to hinch! 🤯

My son calls his 🍆 a whip but casually the other day asked why his dad had a big cock 🙈 must watch what I say now 🥴
My friend's daughter is in her twenties now, but was an only child until she was 6 and had no male cousins at the time.
When she was about 3, she was at nursery and was intrigued when she saw one of the staff changing a baby boy's nappy. She loudly exclaimed "Oh, my Daddy has one of those but his is REALLY big"

The lady in the nursery's husband worked with the little one's Dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What I really like about this site is that it’s not actually trolls like people claim, I don’t see a lot of uncalled for, overly nasty comments just, you know, common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Whatever the name it will need to be phonetically simple to say so she can spell it or rhyme it with something shorter... Reggie the veggie? Bertie the Dirty? Norm the Storm, Jamie so Samey
Reggie the veggie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This woman, honestly. This is the problem with cult like following, they just blindly follow and don’t look beyond the obvious. She’s taken the piss throughout lockdown, her house is not what I would call a home, it’s really clinical and just full of chemicals and there never seems to be any private family moments. I don’t really buy her Schlick to be honest, there is something off about her

Reactions: 17
Maybe someone can correct me if I’m wrong but Ronnie was literally never seen in that bouncer. It’s the one that they set up while she was pregnant and I remember because I had the same one but once he was born it was never shown again! I remember thinking that she had just used that one and put up an aff link then bought a more expensive one to actually use. He was always in a different one like in these photos. Just thought it was weird they have got out a bouncer that was never used the first time 🤷🏻‍♀️ Where are the others?
3C342D82-94BC-4C05-A70B-1812227B7481.png
9CBB9786-E5F3-4BF6-8EC9-C52A8D19E38F.png

Reactions: 7
Maybe someone can correct me if I’m wrong but Ronnie was literally never seen in that bouncer. It’s the one that they set up while she was pregnant and I remember because I had the same one but once he was born it was never shown again! I remember thinking that she had just used that one and put up an aff link then bought a more expensive one to actually use. He was always in a different one like in these photos. Just thought it was weird they have got out a bouncer that was never used the first time 🤷🏻‍♀️ Where are the others? View attachment 573106View attachment 573109
I remember she got the other one fairly cheap of eBay? So I’m guessing it was just to seem relatable to her followers, when in actual fact she ended up using more expensive branded ones

ETA- the bouncer is a babybjorn bouncer and retails for £160 and the swing is a Nuna leaf which also retails for £160, seeing stuff like this shocks me that I believed her facade for so long

• Wow
Haha just had a random thought if she did end up having a girl she could double barrel the name and call her Zoe-flora 🤣 sorry if that’s already been said

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Daily Fail comments section is usually brutal. I'll go get my popcorn

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.