Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She came on (I think) with the updated Gretal filter all aggressive saying they couldn’t cope with the fish so she gave them to fish people as they aren’t fish people!! Ie she flushed them down the bog!!! I don’t think she could avoid it anymore
Everything is all passive aggressive with her. Like it's too much effort to just be honest so I'll say it with an attitude.

Reactions: 13
This is how I see the reveal going...

We will be subjected treated to the usual morning routine and she will bring back Two Man Team for one last time as requested by Tattle. However this time when the edit skips to pretend Ronnie opens the door to let Henners out for a crap in the sleepers, instead of watching from the open door way he will be pushed run eagerly towards his little playhouse to the sound of the Peter Rabbit theme tune, the garden basked in perfect sunshine despite it raining across the rest of the Kingdom of Maldonia. Once inside, the montage will go into slo-mo mode and pan across the sensory plastic grass floor, stopping at the edge of a biskit coloured basket. The music will reach a crescendo as the camera moves across the basket to reveal... a working cover for OK magazine and an AD to buy the mag on Tuesday for all the baby details, including a twist that “honestly could only ‘appen to me guyz” written in a pink font.

The story will continue with footage of Ronnie leaving the playhouse but instead of stepping back out into Greyskull’s artificial lavender cloud we find him in the grounds of Hinch Farm. The caption will read “I dreamed big guyz and we have TWO new beginnings to share with you - welcome to Hinch Farm 🙊😉 I can’t wait to share all three acres with my shoppers sheep bots followers. @staceysolomon Yes, that is a bigger plot than yours Bubs ❤

The final shot will be of Onslow sitting on his ride on mower in his bestest vest, texting his old neighbour (allegedly).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 174
Oh god you've just changed my mind on a second child 😂 first was 66 hours of labour and 3 pushing (got dragged out with the plunger in the end). Everyone keeps telling me the second one is quicker but are they just saying that to trick me? You're a champ doing that on just gas and air 😱.

As for Sophie's comments on not having pain relief, does she want a medal? I've only met one person who actually cares about that and they're just a competitive person by nature so they don't count. (Not meaning anyone on this thread because you guys aren't sharing it so sheep can message you about how brave and amazing you are, you're just sharing stories)
Mine were quicker yes. However I also ignored the contractions second time round til I couldn't take it any longer. 😂 On the first the first twinge I was nearly crying and packing myself into the car it was a horrible labour. Second wasn't so bad.

Reactions: 5
I have to say there are a lot of cleaning accounts and professional cleaners promoting safe and eco cleaning and calling out hinch unfortunately they don’t buy followers so are not as popular. It’s a shame because they share really good content but are just not seen.

Reactions: 26

We will be subjected treated to the usual morning routine and she will bring back Two Man Team for one last time as requested by Tattle. However this time when the edit skips to pretend Ronnie opens the door to let Henners out for a crap in the sleepers, instead of watching from the open door way he will be pushed run eagerly towards his little playhouse to the sound of the Peter Rabbit theme tune, the garden basked in perfect sunshine despite it raining across the rest of the Kingdom of Maldonia. Once inside, the montage will go into slo-mo mode and pan across the sensory plastic grass floor, stopping at the edge of a biskit coloured basket. The music will reach a crescendo as the camera moves across the basket to reveal... a working cover for OK magazine and an AD to buy the mag on Tuesday for all the baby details, including a twist that “honestly could only ‘appen to me guyz” written in a pink font.

The story will continue with footage of Ronnie leaving the playhouse but instead of stepping back out into Greyskull’s artificial lavender cloud we find him in the grounds of Hinch Farm. The caption will read “I dreamed big guyz and we have TWO new beginnings to share with you - welcome to Hinch Farm 🙊😉 I can’t wait to share all three acres with my shoppers sheep bots followers. @staceysolomon Yes, that is a bigger plot than yours Bubs ❤

The final shot will be of Onslow sitting on his ride on mower in his bestest vest, texting his old neighbour (allegedly).
Creasing up at this. You win the internet today. 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I only hope she doesn’t take her Minkeh to sit on and Kermit to wipe with when she is sewn back up after a 3rd degree tear!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Have you ever considered being an author? You really set the scene here. You wouldn’t give Stace and Sof a run for their money though, not hun enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG. Can't stop lolling 🤣 well said to that 2nd comment.
The tide is definitely turning.

and how the f*ck is that news, it’s literally copying and pasting from her stories. Has journalism (and I appreciate it is the Daily Mail) really come to that?

Reactions: 13

This is genius and I can totally imagine this happening 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m sticking with Denny. I’m probably way off but I think they’ll stick with the Arsenal connection

So.....she got induced with Ron, yet had a quick birth and he was born at 4:11am ( I just went back to the post) what fecking time was she induced????
I was induced, started me at 3pm, labour didn’t properly start until 9pm and my son was born at 3.19am, they class that as a quick birth. I would disagree 😂

Reactions: 7
I was induced. Started at 11am, had my waters broke at 18:30 son was born 23;01

Reactions: 1
That dog 🐕 is fecking huge 😳😢 & lives in a house breathing in chemicals ALL day! Poor thing - put him on a diet 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I had pethidine with my 1st and don’t remember having any strange side effects 🙈 I feel like I missed out 🤣 2nd was accidentally born at home, so zero pain relief, 3rd was emergency c section after 40+hr labour, 4th just had gas and air and erm paracetamol 😳 for number 5 due in a few weeks, I’m just hoping I make it to the hospital, since I keep having nightmares of giving birth in my local shop 🙈

And wtf has hunch got to be exhausted for?! Yes I get it’s tiring carrying a human puppy for 78 months, but come the duck on! She doesn’t work, she spends her time on the sofa, she doesn’t parent, she has a live in husband who doesn’t work, her mad ma 2 mins away. She doesn’t know the meaning of the word exhausted!
I’d like to see hunch singlehandledly get her toddler ready for nursery in the mornings and safely delivered there, at 8am, before needing to be back home and started work for 8.30 while spewing constantly due to morning sickness! Which is currently my reality. I have to take a sick jug in the car and hope for the best! And then collect her in the evening and get her fed bathed and bed with the second daily bout of sickness which seems to have worked out exactly the two most inconvenient times of day 🤣 now that I’d follow and watch

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is she breaking restrictions? Having her support bubble round? I thought you were allowed to see your parents? Do people still give a duck? I've seen my family (in their houses!) For months now. Friends too. duck it, you only live once.
Ooh you’re ‘ard.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 103
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.