Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not 1 for being swayed by cleaning products as I’m a natural or animal cruelty free user (I only use 2, both bathroom) but I love rhubarb. When I saw Fabulosa rhubarb spray I broke. I bought it. The first time I used it, about 3hrs later my dog started throwing up and couldn’t stop. As she’s 15 I thought she was dying. She was shaking and looked like she was fitting. Luckily she recovered. But I saw on another’s insta persons story about other pets and the tales were horrific. Burnt paws, violent sickness, eyes streaming etc. And Fabulosa won’t answer any DMs. I wonder why…yet they say they’re cruelty free
check out the Method anti bac rhubarb spray .... you won’t go back. It’s a quid cheaper on Amazon than in the supermarket

Reactions: 19
Is she breaking restrictions? Having her support bubble round? I thought you were allowed to see your parents? Do people still give a duck? I've seen my family (in their houses!) For months now. Friends too. duck it, you only live once.
Yes. She’s breaking restrictions. They’re not eligible for a support bubble, unless there’s something she hasn’t told us (either the baby is here so they have a child under 1, or Ma and Pa are split up so mad ma is a single person living alone). You’ve also been breaking the law. I’ll be sure to tell my close family members with PTSD from working on covid wards that you say no one ‘gives a duck’.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 138
Thanks to Michelle I've actually done my first fully eco friendly cleaning shop, and I already feel much better for actually ordering it.
Hinchliffes days on the gram are numbered judging how popular eco friendly cleaning is getting.
I did SALt programmes in my last job and honestly anything you do with your child is helping it all adds up keep at it . There’s a fab lady fantastic speech therapist with loads of free advice on insta called “peachy speech” go have a nose maybe helpful 👍❤
I’ve started following her now 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is she breaking restrictions? Having her support bubble round? I thought you were allowed to see your parents? Do people still give a duck? I've seen my family (in their houses!) For months now. Friends too. duck it, you only live once.
The issue is, as has been made clear over the past 15 months, is that while you may only live once other people don’t live as long as they should do because of your actions.

Have you ever stopped to think about the potential consequences of your actions? Of course not, people like you will never consider others or consider themselves to be in the wrong.

If you want to live your life with a reckless disregard for others then you’re welcome to, provided you duck off and live on the Moon.

• Heart
Reactions: 139
Yes people should still give a duck. Her lazy husband is at home, she doesn't need her mum to come round.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
You only live once? Well with that kind of behaviour you and your family&friends could be looking at a shorter life 🙄🤷‍♀️ And yes,people do still ‘give a duck’!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Oh god you've just changed my mind on a second child 😂 first was 66 hours of labour and 3 pushing (got dragged out with the plunger in the end). Everyone keeps telling me the second one is quicker but are they just saying that to trick me? You're a champ doing that on just gas and air 😱.

As for Sophie's comments on not having pain relief, does she want a medal? I've only met one person who actually cares about that and they're just a competitive person by nature so they don't count. (Not meaning anyone on this thread because you guys aren't sharing it so sheep can message you about how brave and amazing you are, you're just sharing stories)
My second was much quicker. I had every pain relief going 🤣

This is how I see the reveal going...

We will be subjected treated to the usual morning routine and she will bring back Two Man Team for one last time as requested by Tattle. However this time when the edit skips to pretend Ronnie opens the door to let Henners out for a crap in the sleepers, instead of watching from the open door way he will be pushed run eagerly towards his little playhouse to the sound of the Peter Rabbit theme tune, the garden basked in perfect sunshine despite it raining across the rest of the Kingdom of Maldonia. Once inside, the montage will go into slo-mo mode and pan across the sensory plastic grass floor, stopping at the edge of a biskit coloured basket. The music will reach a crescendo as the camera moves across the basket to reveal... a working cover for OK magazine and an AD to buy the mag on Tuesday for all the baby details, including a twist that “honestly could only ‘appen to me guyz” written in a pink font.

The story will continue with footage of Ronnie leaving the playhouse but instead of stepping back out into Greyskull’s artificial lavender cloud we find him in the grounds of Hinch Farm. The caption will read “I dreamed big guyz and we have TWO new beginnings to share with you - welcome to Hinch Farm 🙊😉 I can’t wait to share all three acres with my shoppers sheep bots followers. @staceysolomon Yes, that is a bigger plot than yours Bubs ❤

The final shot will be of Onslow sitting on his ride on mower in his bestest vest, texting his old neighbour (allegedly).
This 🙌🙌🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d like to see hunch singlehandledly get her toddler ready for nursery in the mornings and safely delivered there, at 8am, before needing to be back home and started work for 8.30 while spewing constantly due to morning sickness! Which is currently my reality. I have to take a sick jug in the car and hope for the best! And then collect her in the evening and get her fed bathed and bed with the second daily bout of sickness which seems to have worked out exactly the two most inconvenient times of day 🤣 now that I’d follow and watch
She just isn’t relatable at all to anyone who’s in the real world.

Reactions: 16
My first job this morning is to go for a full pcr covid test as part of surge testing in our area. We now have confirmed cases of the Indian varient in our town. Covid hasn't gone away and cases of this varient have tripled in a week. If everyone does as they please we are headed straight into another lockdown.

• Sad
Reactions: 76
I’m sticking with Denny. I’m probably way off but I think they’ll stick with the Arsenal connection
Wonder if she will be like Coleen Rooney and call all her children something with the same initial 🤔
Roger
Reginald
Ronaldo
Roland
Ryan
Rocco

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry for swaying off topic but for the most part attitudes like yours and hinches "you only live once" "I've seen my friends& family all along" is the reason this has kept going for as long as it did. I haven't seen family in nearly 2 years now as they live in a different country but sure that's grand cause you've seen yours all along KayleighRose. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 101
I would imagine lots of people are breaking the rules now we are hopefully nearing the end. But I would hope most would be respectful to others who have lost loved ones or who have worked tirelessly throughout this and not just blatantly carry on regardless. There are rules around certain bubbles and she can’t have a support bubble unless either one is a single adult household, or unless she’s had the baby of course. But as usual she won’t feel she has to give an explanation.
She has millions of followers so as an ‘Influencer’ she influences - she should be very mindful of that whether she’s breaking the rules or not.

Reactions: 34
You are a selfish twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 119
As far as her bots are aware, her parents are together so no single household to bubble with and seen as neither parents work, I doubt this is a childcare support bubble.
Yes there are people still following the restrictions! I suppose when your currently waiting for brain surgery due to a condition becoming worse after having covid, you take it more seriously than others....
Oh and I caught covid from communal toilets at work despite sticking to all guidelines and washing / sanitising hands!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
My biggest issue with the blatant rule breaking is that by showing it to 4 million followers it makes it seem acceptable, if you’re supposed to be an influencer then surely you should be setting a good example

• Heart
Reactions: 50
For anyone that is unhappy she is now blatantly breaking restrictions, you can report her online. Google and the police reporting site will come up 🙂
Would be stupid to report really considering she could legally have a bubble. She could have had the baby like most are saying or if her mums now single and living alone. Just a waste of police time just to be spiteful in my opinion. Keep it on tattle, one of the rules on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
currently doing a childcare course at work and had to make a powerpoint explaining good parenting and bad parenting.... who do you think i used as an example 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sure the families of the hundred thousand people who have died in this country are so grateful that you have been festering in your mates houses while their loved ones died alone on ventilators. Get in the sea.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.