Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if someone has posted this already, LOVE Michelle 👏👏👏 and this is so true 😂
So true! Fun fact one of my microbiology lecturers published a paper on how often you should change your sheets and nightwear. It takes about 4 days for the human body to shed a whole layer of skin so that’s how often they should be changed (although not doing so won’t kill you)

These so called cleaning influencers aren’t teaching people how to actually clean. They are basically encouraging people to transform their homes into meth labs

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sorry if someone has posted this already, LOVE Michelle 👏👏👏 and this is so true 😂
Michelle has been very informative. I'm going to try some of her tips. Did you see she quoted a piece from Hinch's book about spraying softener diluted with water on your bed and how dangerous that is (can increase flammability).

Reactions: 19
I can’t stop thinking about how this little unborn life has already been so much content for her. It just doesn’t sit right with me. And I’m not even one of these mums who keeps there children off social media ( although I am strict about security ). Just hearing her say as soon as he’s here I’ll let you all know. Seriously, 3m strangers are your first thought? You couldn’t even just say “ I’m pregnant “ you had to have a bloody photoshoot are we really meant to believe it’s going to be authentic and not a perfectly staged, seven minute montage compete with The Circle of Life playing over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Well all I can add is that it is a crying shame that she seems to have such a damaged relationship with her body that she she felt the need to hide her bump where she couldn’t control the photo. The cushions are Stacey’s was worrying behaviour.

Yep, hence the new curtains and bedding in Henry’s room. Unless ma is going to skootch over, Henners is going to have to get used to sleeping in an actual dog’s bed (shock horror!)
Her ma will be on the sopha or in the shed

Reactions: 5
Michelle has been very informative. I'm going to try some of her tips. Did you see she quoted a piece from Hinch's book about spraying softener diluted with water on your bed and how dangerous that is (can increase flammability).
Thanks to Michelle I've actually done my first fully eco friendly cleaning shop, and I already feel much better for actually ordering it.
Hinchliffes days on the gram are numbered judging how popular eco friendly cleaning is getting.

Reactions: 33
She’ll be off until Sunday now. Then announce CC2 with the usual 7pm grid post. Predictable 🙄

Reactions: 18
Thanks to Michelle I've actually done my first fully eco friendly cleaning shop, and I already feel much better for actually ordering it.
Hinchliffes days on the gram are numbered judging how popular eco friendly cleaning is getting.
Bravo. So far I've sacked the bleach and replaced with ecover products. Was already using Method although their fragrances are really quite strong. Want to try soda crystals and liquid soap for laundry to see how it compares. Cheaper too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
those trainers are massive for her mum. Look at her bare for next to the one with that trainer. Unless she has her other foot slightly more forward. But I don’t Sophie at 5 foot 9 sometimes 10 is the same shoes size as her 5 foot 5 mum
I’m 5ft 10”, my Mum is 5ft 5” and we both wear the same size shoes 😃

Reactions: 5
I’m not 1 for being swayed by cleaning products as I’m a natural or animal cruelty free user (I only use 2, both bathroom) but I love rhubarb. When I saw Fabulosa rhubarb spray I broke. I bought it. The first time I used it, about 3hrs later my dog started throwing up and couldn’t stop. As she’s 15 I thought she was dying. She was shaking and looked like she was fitting. Luckily she recovered. But I saw on another’s insta persons story about other pets and the tales were horrific. Burnt paws, violent sickness, eyes streaming etc. And Fabulosa won’t answer any DMs. I wonder why…yet they say they’re cruelty free

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
My son calls his 🍆 a whip but casually the other day asked why his dad had a big cock 🙈 must watch what I say now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I love Michelle and her advice. She's made me think twice about what I use and slowly but surely I'm changing what products I'm using. I've had to order through Amazon because my local home bargains doesn't sell non toxic.

Reactions: 16
Yeah pethidine did nothing for me, same with gas and air, didn’t touch the pain at all! Only thing that worked for me was an epidural, best thing ever! 🙌🏼
I did gas and Air for both my births, first was by choice I had a water birth with midwifes so they couldn't give anything stronger, the second my waters broke before my contractions started so had to be closely monitored (I was in labour for 3 days with both of my kids) but with my second I was after everything and anything to take the absolute agony away, but every time the doctor said well you could have this I pounced at the chance just for her to say sorry its actually to late or well you're doing so well without it , by this point almost 72 hours in I threw the gas and air at her then politely asked for it back 🤣 as it was the only thing I could have at that point apparently

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Same. Since finding Michelle I've been using loads of cleaning alternatives and liking knowing the reasons behind it. You'd think tips like that would come from a cleaning account, not an interior designer 🤣
The citric acid and warm water got limescale off my chrome bathroom plugs (yay for hard water areas!) that quite frankly I thought was going to be there until the end of time as viakal etc had done nothing. Still shiny five days later with no dulling which I’ve never had with all the usual chemical-laden products 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She just seems very awkward and laughing at everything seems to be a default response. Must drive people around her nuts.
I worked with someone who laughed whilst talking to you about ANYTHING
“ I’ve opened the post” hahahahaha
“ just ordering some stationary do you want anything “ hahahahaha
“ just going to the bank” hahahaha

Like you say it wasnt because anything was funny they just did it to everything and yeah it does drive you mad
🙄🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can I just say I agree with all of the love being directed towards Michelle. She’s very educational and I have been learning a lot from her stories. She is the kind of person we should be looking up to not the likes of Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.