Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening Tattlers
I’ve not caught up today so apologies if this has been mentioned and not wanting to derail but I just came to share Michelle’s latest story 👏🏼 👏🏼 The worm is turning guyzzz View attachment 572758
I love Michelle. She’s using science and facts and exposing Hinch for the cleaning (dangerous, bad for your health) con-woman she really is!!! About time somebody did this - I just love it guys!! If Hinch hasn’t had the baby yet, she’ll be in labour after reading Michelle’s post! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If she's working on a pregnancy being 40 weeks, then by my maths she's not wrong? 1 January was 18 weeks and 6 days ago, therefore if she's due in the next week then she wasn't lying in her New Year's stories?

She's shadier than the Sunglass Hut and I agree that she's been winding people up with her bump / no bump shots, but I think the maths does stack up. It'll mean she's made a meal of 'being further along than she had left' as she needed to be 20 weeks + 1 to say that, but she makes a meal out of anything. Except the food she cooks for her family, ironically.
It was such a weird way that she explained it. What was wrong with ‘I’m over halfway’?

Reactions: 8
Same here. I have to admit, the past 2 threads have been a bit of a kicking for me. I know its not personal but I am struggling with getting in touch with my hv for support and am at a loss for things to do to help him talk more. Anyway, yes hinch is a moron and maybe doesn't interact enough with Ronnie. But that doesn't mean that every child with a delay has parents the same. I find it hard not to judge my boy against other kids who are saying full sentences etc and i beat myself up for doing it.

My issue is that she can't just be real and admit that he's he's having issues and say what advice she's been given etc. I would have some respect for her then.

And them last stories. Is she bleeping 5? Playing with sponges in the sink!?! Absolute moron. 🙄
I did SALt programmes in my last job and honestly anything you do with your child is helping it all adds up keep at it . There’s a fab lady fantastic speech therapist with loads of free advice on insta called “peachy speech” go have a nose maybe helpful 👍❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Had she addressed it? I just thought she was avoiding it
She came on (I think) with the updated Gretal filter all aggressive saying they couldn’t cope with the fish so she gave them to fish people as they aren’t fish people!! Ie she flushed them down the bog!!! I don’t think she could avoid it anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same here. I have to admit, the past 2 threads have been a bit of a kicking for me. I know its not personal but I am struggling with getting in touch with my hv for support and am at a loss for things to do to help him talk more. Anyway, yes hinch is a moron and maybe doesn't interact enough with Ronnie. But that doesn't mean that every child with a delay has parents the same. I find it hard not to judge my boy against other kids who are saying full sentences etc and i beat myself up for doing it.

My issue is that she can't just be real and admit that he's he's having issues and say what advice she's been given etc. I would have some respect for her then.

And them last stories. Is she bleeping 5? Playing with sponges in the sink!?! Absolute moron. 🙄
Please don’t beat yourself up. My youngest was late talking and is still a very quiet child. He does speak now but not as much as my other 2. No one is attacking your parenting or casting aspersions on you or your child. Sophie doesn’t interact with Ronnie which is probably contributing to his lack of speech but probably not the root cause. Try not to compare your little one with other kids the same age as they are all different ❤❤

• Heart
Michelle really isn't a fan of hinch at all is she! Calling her out yet again for spraying the bed with softener 👍
I shared her story and added a little comment of my own to it. Waiting patiently to see if any more hinchers amongst my followers unfollow me 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah pethidine did nothing for me, same with gas and air, didn’t touch the pain at all! Only thing that worked for me was an epidural, best thing ever! 🙌🏼
Haha me too, I got told I didn’t have time for epidural so they gave me gas air and pet hiding, I told them I’d cross my legs and promptly fell asleep. Got my epidural, also wouldn’t let go of the gas and air 😂😂 no wonder drugs are addictive

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still find it amazing that her whole Insta presence these days is trying and failing to wind up/win over Tattle rather than actually engaging with her sheep who genuinely love her. It’s sad. But entertaining for us.

Ps Team Michelle 💪

PPS the pethidine stories have genuinely had me chuckling this evening. I start IVF on Monday. If I’m lucky enough for it to work I might have to request it just for the entertainment value 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ll go back to the filmed pregnancy test that had brand new shiny nails on. Had to be filmed around September 20th.
Preg test says 3+ which according to clear blue means min of 5 week pregnant.
She said she didn’t know she was pregnant and her mum spotted it. She said she was around 8 weeks when she found out.
That gives due date of mid April.
Her bump montage shows an at least 3-4 month bump with her red tipped (September 20th nails). Are we supposed to believe Hinch finds out she’s 5-8 weeks pregnant and then pops a bump out over night?
That’s just facts in front of us. The images she words she has used.
That’s before you start to question:
Why hide her stomach on the Kent and Dorset trip if you weren’t pregnant?
Why did you have a sizeable bump at your THIS IS ME publicity shoot that took place before you claim to know you were pregnant?
Why did you hide your bump when live with Heart?
Etcnetc

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
The thing that is driving me insane with this pregnancy is, that when she announced it at new year she claimed she was further along then she had left. Last time I checked pregnancy lasts 9 months. It’s been 5 bleeping months now since she announced it. So she couldn’t have possibly been any more than 4 months along. Why has she lied or is it that she’s just so unbelievably stooopid that she can’t count how far along she was?
Just that stupid 😂

Reactions: 3
Would not be a hinch fan but in the last thread people were sharing about funny words their kids could not say and how some still use the funny words even when their kids are big. So what if he says dilly hes not even 2.
Think you've missed the point! "Dilly" is a word Soph uses, not Ron as Ron doesn't talk. He may have gestured to that area when playing with the doll & nappy but won't have used the word. I think the point people were making here is how it isn't even a real word, like when she uses Mummazzzz, Ronnnns, perficcccccckt, etc she should be modelling real words.

IMO....the ONLY intelligent thing she has done (since I stumbled across her car crash circa 2019) is have the self awareness (I know I’m being generous here) to realise she isn’t educated enough to comment on Israel/Palestine and deleted her post.
More likely that she got backlash so deleted it! Then when she did make any sort of reference to it, she COPIED Holly Hagan's original post.

Michelle has been on fire on her stories yesterday. Arguing with method.uk on DMs, then I saw this which I think you'd all appreciate.

Mrs Hinch has plugged this product and other Lenor products alot. The label clearly states "Do not use on children's sleepwear/garments labelled as flame resistant as the product reduces flame resistance". 😯
Love this!! Along with pointing how dangerous it is to spray Lenor all over your furniture (as mentioned by Mrs Hinch).

Attachments

Last edited:
Just read her post - she’s brilliant. I always use fabric softener but not any more!
Same. Since finding Michelle I've been using loads of cleaning alternatives and liking knowing the reasons behind it. You'd think tips like that would come from a cleaning account, not an interior designer 🤣

Reactions: 30
I’ll go back to the filmed pregnancy test that had brand new shiny nails on. Had to be filmed around September 20th.
Preg test says 3+ which according to clear blue means min of 5 week pregnant.
She said she didn’t know she was pregnant and her mum spotted it. She said she was around 8 weeks when she found out.
That gives due date of mid April.
Her bump montage shows an at least 3-4 month bump with her red tipped (September 20th nails). Are we supposed to believe Hinch finds out she’s 5-8 weeks pregnant and then pops a bump out over night?
That’s just facts in front of us. The images she words she has used.
That’s before you start to question:
Why hide her stomach on the Kent and Dorset trip if you weren’t pregnant?
Why did you have a sizeable bump at your THIS IS ME publicity shoot that took place before you claim to know you were pregnant?
Why did you hide your bump when live with Heart?
Etcnetc
Sorry to quote myself. Because of course it has on more than one occasion crossed my mind that those “early bumps” we thought we saw could just be that she has a tummy. Cos you know. That’s what happens in life. But then you look at her modelling Tesco stuff (not her own. She doesn’t model that) - which was obviously filmed when she was not pregnant or very very early and she’s super duper slim. So then you have to conclude that if you see a bump in her abdominal area it’s not unreasonable to think it’s a baby.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.