Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening Tattlers
I’ve not caught up today so apologies if this has been mentioned and not wanting to derail but I just came to share Michelle’s latest story 👏🏼 👏🏼 The worm is turning guyzzz View attachment 572758
Did Part Time Working Mummy write her book? I've never heard Hinch say Lush but PTWM says it every second sentence. Had a huge poo today. It was LUSH 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good evening all! Seeing as Hinchy is threatening to withhold content I've made some for us! If you look closely Cash Cow 2 is here and hiding 🤭
Screenshot_20210513-193521_Canva.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
How is she still claiming to be pregnant, it’s been over a decade now. Ron is expecting his own baby and Jamie is on to his next wife.

I’m starting to wonder if she’s in some sort of stand off with Stacey. Is Stacey pregnant and Hinch is waiting for a public announcement on that so she can ruin it by announcing she’s given birth at the same time.
You could be right. Payback for the engagement announcement.
These two are never friends no matter how many times they say bubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was in b&m earlier and the customer and cashier were having a right chat about hinch. Saying how bad fabulousa was for animals and how can she use it when she has a dog. People are defo seeing the light with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Has someone put a stop on the credit card?
Maybe they're still buying 500/600 a day and this proves how many are unfollowing. 🤔
This could also explain the poor reaction to the Ron Andrex post, there's only the hard core Hincers and bots left 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve never had kids but some months when I’m on my period the doctor gives me pethadine for the pain lol I would’ve thought they’d use so,etching stronger for birth?!
Pethidine is pretty useless for childbirth tbh. It “takes the edge off” but that’s it

Reactions: 10
I’ve never had kids but some months when I’m on my period the doctor gives me pethadine for the pain lol I would’ve thought they’d use so,etching stronger for birth?!
Yeah pethidine did nothing for me, same with gas and air, didn’t touch the pain at all! Only thing that worked for me was an epidural, best thing ever! 🙌🏼

Reactions: 11
Hey tattle, I have just been having a think how has mutely got any paws left after walking on all those chemicals all day he can’t even get away from them in the garden the stench must be up his sensitive nose all day and night

• Sad
Good evening Tattlers
I’ve not caught up today so apologies if this has been mentioned and not wanting to derail but I just came to share Michelle’s latest story 👏🏼 👏🏼 The worm is turning guyzzz View attachment 572758
Why is it a fire hazard? It’s literally softener (that’s meant to go on fabric) and water? Really don’t get this? There’s literally a crease release spray that’s water and softener?

Reactions: 2
I do agree people are seeing the light. I was having a discussion about Instagram v’s reality with my best friend the other day. She is one of these annoyingly lovely, sees the best in everyone, 100% positive all of the time, one of the nicest people you will ever meet and just out the blue she said, “ I was looking at that Mrs Hinch accounts photos and I just couldn’t understand what she does to be so popular. “ me -> 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So she has said she is off insta for a few days or she will pop on if baby Hinch no2 comes. I just get this feeling she has had the baby and is setting the scene ready to announce the baby. God knows why I think this I am bored 😂😂

Reactions: 19
I've got to ask cos they confuse the hell out of me, who and what is Freda and Ma Baker? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Why is it a fire hazard? It’s literally softener (that’s meant to go on fabric) and water? Really don’t get this? There’s literally a crease release spray that’s water and softener?
it is flammable!
It is intended for use in a washing machines not a spray bottle.

I've got to ask cos they confuse the hell out of me, who and what is Freda and Ma Baker? 😂 😂 😂
her mother!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.