Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in the next room we have the wonderful Janine modelling his yellow marigolds 🧤 And in the next room we have a real treat for you, as it’s very rare and only been seen twice in its lifetime - it’s Polly the Hinch Cleaning trolley 😆
Next up guyyysss, can you believe it. Don't die with the excitement now, we need you to buy Fabulosa by the gallon in the gift shop on your way outtt guhhhys,
It's McHunch Farms very own UTILITY ROOM! The real reason we left Grey Castle xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I meant to write this yesterday but going back to her cleaning the windows with that Dettol spray...
I have that spray and I use a TINY spray of it inside my bins after I empty them and before I put in a new bin liner. I did it yesterday and must have put a bit of a bigger squirt because I was coughing like a maniac for ages afterwards! How she can spray so much of it and especially whilst being 97 weeks pregnant I really don’t know!!

Mostly it just drives me nuts that she uses it as a polish when it specifically says “No wiping required - just spray and leave”

Did she get paid to promote it because surely they can’t be happy that she’s completely miss using the product? Maybe they don’t care as long as she makes the lemmings rush out to do what she does 🤷‍♀️
Had to stop using it because it irritated my Husbands asthma awful, tried a few sneaky sprays but he'd be pumping them inhalers double time and sussed I'd used it on the sneak

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be spending the day 'sniffing Ron'....
Who even says that? What a bleeping absolute dick.
I just can't with her anymore. I hope this Hinch Farm is somewhere so remote that she doesn't have Internet access. The Internet would be a much nicer place without her and her incessant bullshit.
At his age they don’t even smell of baby they just smell of whatever you wash them in 😅

Reactions: 26
😂 I’m absolutely certain that the only thing pethidine is for is to make you sick and give the midwives some form of entertainment. I went from hurling and then laughing to talking tit and slurring like a drunk teenager within 30 minutes.
I refused it for that reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t even remember what drugs I had first time round, I just remember my husband announcing we had a baby girl then I vommed all over myself. Such a magical moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't understand why she doesn't speak to Ronalong in a normal way. 'Look darlinnnh' 'Change the nappaayyy on the baabbaayy' Did no-one tell her to speak correctly to her child, so they don't get into bad speech habits??

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s got that thing out again 😂😂😂
I actually can't look at it🤦🏼‍♀️ sends a chill down my spine 😱 why would she want to put her baby in something that looks like it came from a haunted victorian dolls house??? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.