Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anyone else notice how she calls the baby ‘hinch baby no2’ ‘Ron’s brother’ ‘baby hinch’ no. He is your SON. I don’t remember the last time she called him son🥴
Ahh but son wouldn't bring the same cash as Hinch Baby 2 / Rs baby bro/ 3 Musketeers (calling for Bingo on that one when it's posted)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me too! I was so high on pethidine when I had my daughter, the midwife asked if we had a name. Hubby said we hadn’t decided then I announced a name! Luckily it was one from our shortlist and I don’t think he dare argue! 🤣

I hope that CC2 is born safely and soon, but wonder what she’ll do for content once she can no longer play ‘Hide the Bump’??!!
Finger nail, toe nail, knee cap, heal, chin .... Ronnie and baby's hand.... Their foot... Their toes... She will drag it out for as long as content will allow her until she is ready for a centre stage look at me airbrushed photo reveal with a side of oh there is a baby too just like Ronnie's

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Re the “my dog is my child” debate 🙈
Our future child has two aunties (no uncles) and neither of them want kids, so our child will likely have no cousins. Me and my sister have joked that because she has a dog, our kid will at least have a “furry cousin” 😂 however we both say it fully aware it’s a joke. To her, that dog is her baby because she doesn’t have *actual* babies.., I always find it uncomfortable when people who do have kid(s) put their pets on the same level.
I have a friend who has 4 kids and 3 border collies (she must be mad 😬😂), she absolutely loves the dogs but of course not as much as her children... any contact between the kids and dogs is heavily supervised, dogs in a separate room if kids are eating, kids know not to approach dogs if they’re eating, sleeping etc. She always says as well that as much as it would destroy her to do it (and obviously you’d hope to god it never happened) if a dog ever showed aggression or turned on a child they would have to go, it’s just not worth the risk!

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does anyone else notice how she calls the baby ‘hinch baby no2’ ‘Ron’s brother’ ‘baby hinch’ no. He is your SON. I don’t remember the last time she called him son🥴
I still wouldn’t be surprised if its a girl 🤓

Reactions: 17
Her hair looks the same as the plaited top of the pouffe that Ronfedupofwaitingtobeabigbro is sitting on! Same colour and texture. Nice.
I know she’s filtered the absolute arse out of that photo but those nails don’t look blue either...

Reactions: 4
Michelle Ogundehein (sp?! sorry!) is on fire today - talking about how DANGEROUS that artificial lawn cleaner is! I couldn't believe my eyes when Hinch was flogging it - I have real grass and I use a very high tech cleaning system called rain 🙄

(Long time lurker, first time posting on a Hinch thread, I have just snapped with her nonsense and my friend adores her 🤮)
Has she got shares in Fabulosa I wonder? It only really came out to rival Zoflo and she stopped flogging that so much.
I'm sure I'm not the only one here but I've never bought one of the Fabulosa products. Have used Zoflo for bathrooms long before Hinch but always use according to the box not the twit on insta who tells people to spray it virtually everywhere and then when you're done spray lenor over to make sure that if the place goes on fire every inch is gone. Ffs
I hope insurance companies have this in their small print.

Reactions: 9
As a mother of a little boy who is also behind with development I find this so insulting. My son has had all my attention and support and still he is behind. There is a reason why you should not compare children and should not judge others. Perhaps you should think before you 'rant'
Sorry if you replied again I’m just catching up but just wanted to say, my 2 year old daughter is behind. It’s her speech she simply isn’t interested in talking everything else is great though. I know I’ve done my best to encourage her to talk etc so I don’t take it personally. I don’t screech or laugh in her face and I still talk to her like an actual human. I’ve done everything they tell you to do. I’m the process of having her reviewed to hopefully get some speech therapy.

My daughter would much rather climb, play with water or run run run!! I’m sure the person you replied to didn’t mean it how you’ve taken it. Some kids are just like this, I never comment on Ronnie but you can tell Soph just doesn’t know how to communicate with him which is a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
😂 I’m absolutely certain that the only thing pethidine is for is to make you sick and give the midwives some form of entertainment. I went from hurling and then laughing to talking tit and slurring like a drunk teenager within 30 minutes.
I kept asking everyone for the £100 they owed me 🙈
That stuff is mental

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she's obviously not being induced today so wtf was her mum round IN THE HOUSE??!!!!!

No explanation and she must have had dozens of messages regarding this??!!! Have I missed something

Reactions: 11
Definitely not something to brag about. I had none and that was the worst thing I've ever done 🤣 didn't help that my son was face presentation 😣😣
Now I always say to people take everything! Having no pain relief doesn't make you any better than anyone else....it makes you stupid 🤣🤣
It’s fits into her disney narrative though doesn’t it 🙄

Reactions: 3
Well she’s busy following and unfollowing. I know each time I say this people say “it can be a long wait being induced” but I would like to think that Jamie would say “Soph put the phone away whilst you’re in labour” or at the very least “Soph only go on your personal account”. It would be like me checking work emails whilst about to give birth. No thanks.

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210513_130033.jpg

This has made my bloody blood boil...... Ate there seriously women... WOMEN I say....who think like this, wtaf??!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Hi guyzzzzz, so our home got blown over yesterday in the bad weather and smashed to bits just like our potting table so... we've had to buy a new home! I'm gutted if I'm honest guyzzz but look at Ronsomez in his own little field! So perfikkkkk ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Well she’s busy following and unfollowing. I know each time I say this people say “it can be a long wait being induced” but I would like to think that Jamie would say “Soph put the phone away whilst you’re in labour” or at the very least “Soph only go on your personal account”. It would be like me checking work emails whilst about to give birth. No thanks.
Lots of rain here in essex today. I reckon she’s sitting on her lavender scented turf under an umbrella as that’s what she wished for yesterday!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Suddenly hit a pregnancy wall? She hit that 11 months ago didn’t she.
Fester on your manky sofa me duck with some Pringles and tattle and rest up, cleaning those 3 windows this week and washing the swathes of lace on Damiens possessed fugly cot on wheels not wheels must have been exhausting for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.