Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing you missed is that she is taking deep, deep, deep rest, from all the window cleaning
The way she says 'taking in last few days before the baby arrives' make it sound like there is a specific day she is having him???

Reactions: 12
So basically she is being induced and is having a couple of days of, because as we all know it can still take a couple of days from when they start the induction process 🤔

Reactions: 15
Let’s be honest. They are prob moving house over the next couple of days. Returns in new house with her 4 month old.

Reactions: 38
Ffs I think everyone needs to calm down a bit. Look on your keyboards - the D is underneath the W. It’s probably a typo and she meant to type Willy. Still not anatomically correct but jeez....
Maybe it’s just me and maybe I need to leave but it’s all getting very netmums on here recently. Between obsessing over an unborn child, the speech of a baby (he’s not even 2) and now what everyone calls their Fanny I’m getting massively fed up. I wish we could all go back to laughing at all the daft stuff and stop being all serious and superior.
Nah, she’s said it before, podcast i think.

Reactions: 12
Baby names, what do we think she will call CC2? I think Mickey, purely because of the Disneyland connection. Another possibility is names ending in 'ie' as there's Sophie, Jamie, Ronnie 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had just mentioned in last thread, she is doing the amsr, its sounds thing that helps people relax, there is fook all in the box it's about the sound of the tape and the wringing of the sponge etc, content for her 🙄 but she's not even doing it right ffs you don't play music along with it, it's all about the sounds.
Hope that's helps Zoph when you're reading 😉
She better not be trying asmr... I use it to get to sleep...in saying that her posts have the same effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi guyzzz, sorry for the long 365 week waittt for cash cow 2 ooops I mean hinch baby 2, well he's finally here...
I'm so happy to share our beautiful boy, named after his amazing daddy
👍ATV
How awful - why would you name your child Wanker? Terrible - will be bullied

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Baby names, what do we think she will call CC2? I think Mickey, purely because of the Disneyland connection. Another possibility is names ending in 'ie' as there's Sophie, Jamie, Ronnie 🤔
I’m sticking with Edward, Eddie, Ted, Teddy 😂

Reactions: 5
She wouldn’t but Ma and Jamie would and I’d like to think they use some simple words to explain that it might not be the best name choice 😂
Yeah but Jamie would think it was hilarious to have "his boys" called Ronnie and Reggie coz he's such a geezer!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s thinking of the book deal for the adventures of Ron and Hen so I’m thinking something they can shorten that fits in with that concept?

Although The adventures of Ron Hen and Tarquin-Jaymaaaaay- Maldon junior the third has quite a nice ring to it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.