Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the only one who had a great time on Pethidine haha. I just felt like I was merry on a couple of glasses of wine. But when they laid my bed back to check my cervix I was high on Pethidine while huffing gas and air and thought they'd tipped the bed completely upside down 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't understand why she doesn't speak to Ronalong in a normal way. 'Look darlinnnh' 'Change the nappaayyy on the baabbaayy' Did no-one tell her to speak correctly to her child, so they don't get into bad speech habits??
Maybe that's how she was/ is spoken to as a child. Monkey see monkey do🤔

Reactions: 7
Maybe this has already been posted but there’s no doubt who Michelle is referring to!
7CF64360-55A9-4464-96D1-AE296FEAE880.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Would not be a hinch fan but in the last thread people were sharing about funny words their kids could not say and how some still use the funny words even when their kids are big. So what if he says dilly hes not even 2.
True, but Ron’s not the one saying dilly because he doesn’t talk so that what Soph is calling it and she’s 31!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Suddenly hit a pregnancy wall? She hit that 11 months ago didn’t she.
Fester on your manky sofa me duck with some Pringles and tattle and rest up, cleaning those 3 windows this week and washing the swathes of lace on Damiens possessed fugly cot on wheels not wheels must have been exhausting for you.
That had me laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
True, but Ron’s not the one saying dilly because he doesn’t talk so that what Soph is calling it and she’s 31!
Exactly. Most of what people have posted is kids mispronouncing words and then becoming a family in-joke as they got older. Totally not the same as Sophie purposely mis-naming an important body part that children should know.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t load her storys what have i missed today ? X x
She’s sniffing ronners on the manky settee because she’s hit her pregnancy wall and she’s going to eat junk snacks alllllllll day and not be on her phone. unless she births little Lord Fauntleroy then she will pop on andddddd I think that’s about it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agreed. I went from quiet and reserved to a swearing fishwife. My husband was mortified as he worked in that hospital 😂😂. I used swear words that I don’t think I ever have before. I was horrified afterwards and kept apologising to everyone . Third delivery no Pethidine 😂
Oh how funny. My sister had pethidine and was taking the piss out of the midwives shoes. My mum kept telling her to shut up but she was calling the midwives lesbians. She was mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry if this has been posted.. I just spotted this on FB, I know Hinch uses lenor.. did anyone else know about the warning and not using it on Children’s clothes?
Not sure if it's been mentioned but the fairy non bio that she uses for ronron has the same warning too 😱 but she's never mentioned it

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry, is it the norm to have summer and winter curtains? !!
I grew up with dark red curtains during winter and light pink curtains during the summer. I always thought everyone did the same thing. I have 2 sets of curtains, I only swap them when they need washed.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There’s a new documentary about the Krays tonight so it would be ideal if she’s home with the baby for that, watching Ronnie and reggie with Ronnie and reggie?
I've said it before but it wouldn't surprise me if she named the new baby Reggie because it sounds cute with Ronnie without even realising the connotations. Her general knowledge is non-existent. There's a fair chance that she wouldn't have a clue about something that happened 30 years before she was born outside of the quaint old village of Maldonia.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've said it before but it wouldn't surprise me if she named the new baby Reggie because it sounds cute with Ronnie without even realising the connotations. Her general knowledge is non-existent. There's a fair chance that she wouldn't have a clue about something that happened 30 years before she was born outside of the quaint old village of Maldonia.
She wouldn’t but Ma and Jamie would and I’d like to think they use some simple words to explain that it might not be the best name choice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.